SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

UPDATE AND DELAY: POLICE SUPERVISOR; FBI v SGT; US v SUPERVISOR; DELTA v SUSPECTS; ARMY v THEM; MILITARY v CONGRESS; 911 OR THE LEGAL SYSTEM ON TRIAL



As police supervisors it is hard to take them serious when they do not want to snitch or tell the truth. Terrorism, 911-WTC, child molesters, kidnapping-torture-rape, scare tactics and fight; snitches and the truth; who tried to kill Ann Coulter and I in the 1990s; then who contacted us for over 30 years about terrorism in America or panic, a holocause: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/2009/11/terrorismmurder-bauer-laura-and.html

UPDATE AND DELAY: POLICE SUPERVISOR; FBI v SGT; US v SUPERVISOR; DELTA v SUSPECTS; ARMY v THEM; MILITARY v CONGRESS; 911 OR THE LEGAL SYSTEM ON TRIAL; SOCIAL JUSTICE NOV 26, 2009

FBI v. Sergeant Bauer; US v. Police Supervisor; Delta Force v. Suspects; US Army v. Them; US Military v. Congress; and 911 or the legal system insanity - Addendum (Day 1 FBI Interview):

On Tuesday November 24, 2009 a call was made to the local police department. I spoke to Lt. Cook; I asked 911 to record the message, it was life and death (4:45pm to 5:55pm). I told Lt. Cook I am working with the FBI and represent the US Army; I am trying to set up a meeting and this is my second trip down to their office. I gave him the web pages of this case and the instructions posted for the FBI; he refused to look at the web page and this case we are investigating and handing over to the FBI, Homeland Security, and US Attorney. I told them we are super experts on counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism; I am a very high level officer according to my pay-salary; and am sharing military intelligence collected over 30 years working this case.

I informed Lt. Cook I had broken the attacks on America (911 - WTC) and was handing this over to prosecutors. He refused to read it but he said he will give it to Sgt. Bauer's supervisor on the day shift; that was the best he could do and he did not wish any further. I do not know who is the police supervisor; but the message was recorded on 911 and confirmed as a life and death matter; hot pursuit and under attack by a terrorist organization. I received three confirmations it was not the landlord and he did not lie. I gave them the number to the FBI if there are any questions and informed them I will keep trying to set up a meeting immediately as demanded by upstairs. I then gave Chris Young and Sue Place the duty agent to request an immediate meeting if it was life and death matter; I have one and a real one recorded on 911 operator lines; take this seriously. Lt. Cook said he would pass it on; I did not tell him I was undercover and how we were contacted by this terrorist organization in the 1980s about attacking America. This is also a murder plot and a national case; it is massive. We not only catch them; we fix America!

No comments:

Blog Archive