SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MENTAL ILLNESS; GET ALONG; NEED THE POLICE; SO WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE? SUE-WHO; WHY ARE THEY NOT IN PRISON MURDERERS-TERRORISTS? NOV 24, 2009

Day 1 interview with FBI office: our future is on the line. Need the police. Saw them do it. What do you need to make this go away. We all are pigs. Do not call 911. We hate them too. Credibility is money. How do they select a target. Oil and money. Slander. Character assasins? Usual suspects. We all are winners. Still have their pride. Still have their health. Happy. Live for today and tommorrow. Not what you do, who you do it with. Gun laws. Use it or loose it. Only 2 months left, tic for tat; eviction. We are all winners, cool? 911 police or fire? Will loose it all. Need the police also? Do not report it. Who are you. Crime is money only. Kicked out. Who is this and how you treat them. Do you hate the police also? Don't know what to do. Future of this nation is threatened. Who is it. Who wants it. Who needs it. Need the police. All winnings; all crime; all guilty. Slandered and credibility problem. Culture war. Show it or loose it all; last chance to walk away with pride or health. Mental illness and cannot get along; why? Not for debate or sale. Did not report it but saw them do it. Last chance before all hell and future. ID not dead bodies. Prove it. Phony and a fake. Listening in with us. Brains or brawn? Smarts are a weapon. Offensive. Use your brain.

Believe. Evidence. Two for 1. The future of the world is on the line and so is ours. Most powerful military officer we have ever seen; what rank? How do they $elect a target to slander; cannot get along and condescending to pigs. Asians, crime, education, cost of tuition, and study them; we do not know what to do. Control. Show trial and credibility; expert opinion. Racial profiling. Cannot see anything; saw them do it. Write it down. Allegiance. Study minorities and get along with mental illness. Too stupid. Not hate. Holocost. Internal war. Too late now. Tic for Tat. We all are the police; we need the police. Covert. Civilized. Maniacs. Secret future war. Caller ID. Annonymous. Too smart to go away.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Day 1 with FBI office physical being: 1. Walk in referred to duty office 2. Spoke to duty agent and said I need-advised to have a mental evaluation (said please do not say that, I have been through a hellacious ordeal and so has my family); I am not a victim and someone mistook me as Delta Force; I will survive. 3. He asked to see the web page and my books. 4. Will call and follow up to make sure he has the web pages and all documents. 5. Spoke to person who made the death threat allegation; said I said would go after and kill their kids. When asked if I went up to someone or said what his name is; he said no. He said I went up to a friend of his and threatened to kill HIS kids with some sort of weapon. I told him I am trying to get a criminal conviction and then I will take his family to court and obliterate their life financially or in court; I might seek criminal charges. He thinks we are talking to him or wish to; in other words he wants me to drop this national case or be evicted. Hence, they beg me every single day to drop the charges and ask when I am going to move out, cut my laundry, spray bio-terrorism on my clothing and I posted pictures of this already. I have more pictures of clothing cut such as expensive satin sheets. Why would they be interested in that? I will follow up with FBI contact and meeting with this Sargeant; very unprofessional behavior. Will follow up today and then tommorrow. Police say they will not accept any of our police reports; they do not like our attitude. Upstairs says mental illness is paranoia.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

The officer who filed the charge is using the national case on the internet. They feel they slandered my name. I asked with what and he did not know. He did not say if it was a phone threat or a weapon used in to commit the felony. I asked him if I have firearms or when the last time he saw me with a weapon and he said he did not know. He said a friend of his told me I said to them I was going to kill their kids; he did not say how I know this "friend." This sounds like Hassan the Ft. Hood shooter. He says I called him a terrorist and I slandered his name. Then when I asked him more about this "slander" allegation; he refused to answer and walked away. I spoke to a few police officers about the pistol - assault rifle style of this shooter and he says in Texas you can buy high capacity magazines. So they are debating their case on the national and local level; at risk is my eviction. I will follow up with the FBI but gave them the number to the FBI office because he wants a meeting right now; it is a matter of life and death. He said by calling him a terrorist, I was slandering his name. So someone is painting the police as stupid; these terrorists as brave and courageous; near genius; and Hassan has a lot in common with us and is an expert with FNC pistols. Know my family well; too well. We wonder why? No reasonable doubt here.

I am not the highest ranking military officer on earth and the most famous. I am not the most powerful politician alive. I am not a victim of severe abuse; only working together because I have a mental illness, paranoid, and cannot get along with others. I am not the author of these books and I am a liar, cheat, and a terrorist. This sounds weird but we can work together and they do not need my help; they are terrorist experts and my bosses. The police department and regulations are fine; they are the police not the bad guys. We stick together on this.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

THE LINK BETWEEN CRIME, EDUCATION AND INTELLIGENCE; THE COST OF TUITION AND MY COLLEGE EDUCATION (22K ONLY 10 YRS; 2 DEGREES) AND THE PROBLEM WITH POLICE WORK (A WHITE DOMINATED PROFESSION ACCORDING TO BLACKS). ALSO, IN THE EYES OF BLACKS; ASIANS ARE MORE SUPERIOR THEN BLACKS AND SHOULD BE ASIAN SUPREMISTS. THE POLICE SAY I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS, AM PARANOID, AND CANNOT GET ALONG WITH OTHERS; THEY DO NOT STATE WHY OR THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Whoever this police is; they always come to the conclusion I have a mental illness; I need to have an evaluation to determine if I am a threat to society and this world; they have to keep me in prison for 2 years while they sort this out; and in the end, they look stupid and like liars. That is what it all comes down to. If you call 911; they could care less and they label you a mental case or some threat to them. Look at the charges. Look at the arrest in 2002 and 2006; listen to what Sgt. Bauer said to me the moment he walked up to me; "do you have a mental illness or need medication." Am I this stupid or is he? Are the police this stupid or are they in serious need of some lawsuit and serious interrogation. It is like some media stunt. Do they even know who I am or what case I am working on? Do they or have they read my books? Do they know how many people read my material and see them as dirt stupid and acting very condescending. Who do they swear their allegiance to if they will come into court and say I am or have a mental illness? How can they be so smart and so wrong or sloppy in work and professionalism? Can we test them to determine intelligence and ability to tell wrong from right? What are the circumstances? Is this person educated or lies profusely? Does this person have a proclivity for crime?

Do we need a debate and intelligence test? I just did one. What makes them think I am so stupid and so dangerous; I need medication or is threatening them? I have told them to go away 20 to 500 times a day for over 20 years and I need medication and have a severe mental illness? Is this some cruel joke? Lying is one thing; acting dumb is another; concealing it and swearing allegiance to mush is a serious professional bakaka. They know how to order others around. They know what a threat is. They do not see evidence and truth. They know what authority is. They know what stalking us is or when they are in danger. So how do they do it so calm? Do I look like I have a mental illness or do I look like I am chasing spies and terrorists who lie profusely? Do I also look like a bad ass and have the IQ that very few living humans can even compare; does that sound backwards or delusional? So why does it repeat day after day for 20 years? Then it just goes away when we bust them and confront those behind it? They must see America a threat also; also human life an enemy. How do they get these positions of power and practice such corruption, lies, or stupidity? It is not because they care or live for a future; it is because they are spies or swear allegiance to something other.

How do you get a job when you call everybody twice as smart a mental case or needing medication? It is an insult but how do you get a job by doing this? Who do they swear allegiance to if anything? Now they implant this reasonable doubt they did nothing wrong and are not the suspects? They want to walk away and for us to move on and drop the charges because we have a mental illness and are a threat? How do you defend that one? How do they defend that now and with millions of people watching? Who do they swear allegiance to and live for if anything? It is not stupidity or criminal impulse; it is a conspiracy. What is that conspiracy? There is pretending to not understand and concealing it to look smarter or better; than there is a total fraud and psychopathic loser who refuses to go away but hides this well. They are also killers, sex offenders, and racked up four pages of felony charges; did you know that? Look what they did to this country and our life; then look at this insanity and madness. Now I cannot complain because of their court rulings which are totally insane and lack any professionalism; total lies. Who is going to give me back my life? Who the hell is this insane and this much of a stalker? I compare them to Red Dragon and a serial killer looking for a monster genius to deposit their lunacy and insanity on.

The country did not do it; they did it when they lied about it or got a job when too dumb to pretend any longer. Their looks and superiority is irrelevant; so is their need for jobs. It all comes down to their allegiance and how honest they are. They do a terrorist hit on me repeatedly, think I am Delta Force, and when I complain, they tell me I am insane or have a mental illness; how do you deal with that; a threat? Could it be a recruitment and agitation; a probe or ongoing conspiracy. There must be a huge mistake and a huge conspiracy because none of that was even true; so why is there suspects and reports so insane; they must use false police reports to stop or demand we drop charges on them?

The damn police are 911 and they are dirt worthless when a terrorist and spy. They are growing in size and are huge; this is over 20+ full years and ongoing. Who do I sue or do I exert collective punishment? We are going to need people thrown on the street and loose their job; this is outrageous and will never happen again. Take a look at this and begin passing out pink slips; zero tolerance. This will never occur and will never be an issue again; we need people thrown out and a collective punishment; this is about the future. The door and the job line is over there if anybody has any opposition or lies a little bit more. You cannot hold a job and allow this to fester and grow confidence and grow. The door is right there if there is any disagreements. Look how it repeats and fights back endlessly; then exerts police power and lies beyond imagination. They also claim it is their home and they pay taxes. Their future will be severely impacted and future funds severely limited. They wish a fight and only have lies and crime on stupidity and terrorism?

THE LINK BETWEEN CRIME, EDUCATION AND INTELLIGENCE; THE COST OF TUITION AND MY COLLEGE EDUCATION; ALLEGIANCE, CRIME, AND VIOLENCE;

under future construction... getting kicked out. No follow up will contact somehow?

No comments:

Blog Archive