SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EVASIVE QUESTIONS-ANSWERS; YOU DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY; MORE PAIN AND PUNISHMENT THIS NATION HAS? B RUSH, ROGER, AND SEAN STRIKE; NOV 17, 2009




Every woman out there knows dating and trying to meet someone is very difficult. What you did was made it impossible or some death defying act. It was like if we got caught we would be dead or killed by some insane stalker and derranged terrorist. When the evidence and court comes out; we will describe the events which you had tried to use so you would walk away or cover this up; along with the two arrests before. You used 911 like martial law in the Phillipines, called me a liberal or some puppet of your communist plot; claimed you were family or some of the most insane claims; then claimed more and more to perpetuate lie after the next like a propaganda factory abyss with no bottom. None of your claims were ever verified.

There is a reason why a military or warriors draw a line; it is a warning and if you are man enough; you step over it. You do not hide it; you step over it. This game to call rape "secret admiration"; intrusion of privacy renamed "an invitation"; terrorism being called "freedom and liberty"; evasive as "not asking directly"; and leaving no evidence as "show us proof"; bemoans the escapade in lunacy and the effort to escape now. I assume the fund raiser and the dinner with Roger Aisle last week was to withdraw fuel this support problem right now.

You claimed you had sexual relations with us, you claimed you had some romance with us, you claimed you family or we were your children, then you hounded us 20 to 500 times a day until it all came to a sudden and devastating halt; the idea you would or could get away with it. Not even trying or wishing to fix any of it; you tried to cause more injury and also make a sudden and final surge to injure us or rattle our cages; even after all of that and much more. Denying any of it does not make it come true or any more true. I do not think a human being can get more psychopathic and more insane then what I have seen from your Nelson Mandela of alien being political life. I wonder still if you are a human being or some other species we have not discovered or know yet. That is how insane you are. You bug our house and do this to your double agents; all I have to do is tell you what I want and you do the same. You listen in; then when we are not talking to you; you think we are. If I talk to Ann, you think you are my wife. If she talks to me, you think you are hot as hell. Is that your problem; you all are hot as hell or burning in hell? Well, let's help you a bit and get rid of you from our life; want a hand?


I love how you cut Ann and I off as we were emailing and preparing to get together. Then you said she had to make an effort. Then you hit both her and me with a death ray. Then you were making the wildest and most insane claims how you are with her; then how you were with me and my family; then you even tried to be a mediator when I got mad because of a stampede of stalkers and assasin staff. If you want to deny that; then you can also; we will see you in court about the cover up and the continue effort to cover all of this and 911 up. I finally gave up after 50 accounts were cancelled on politico.com and her own get drunk web site. Apparently, her FReeP staff was a bit more intrusive and dirt digging then either Ann or I was aware of. Then I was banned from the Ronald Reagan site, the FReeP site, Politico, and her staff had banned me from posting on her own sites. So I am going to scream at Ann until she rips your head off. What ticked me off was every time you claimed to me you and her were together; she would go on a date with some old decripit man which pissed me off but cleared her. The extent of the stalking on this end and her end was beyond what prison term you will receive for 911 and propositioning us profusely and incessantly over the course of 20+ years and we hate your guts beyond the hurt this earth can provide. Now you scratch your head and wonder why we are on top and you are being asked to leave? Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Blog Archive