SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, November 30, 2009

ALASKA; BLUE AND YELLOWFIN TUNA; CHESAPEAKE BAY SEAFOOD HOUSE; FIRST JOB; FISHERMAN; MOBIL AND ENVIRONMENT; JAPANESE; NOV 30, 2009

WHAT THE FBI AND CIA KNOW ABOUT AL QUESADA; RELIGION; COLD WAR; POVERTY; CIVIL WAR; HEALTH CARE; NOV 30. 2009:

http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-fbi-and-cia-know-about-al-quesada.html


Let the record show that my connection to Alaska began when I was 14. I used a fake ID to work as a dishwasher at a restaurant called Chesapeake Bay Seafood House. They allowed me to eat anything on the menu if I work prep, morning, and weekend. So every weekend I got King crab legs, scallops, flounder, fried Cod, Seafood gumbo, the best seafood salad, the best crab cakes imaginable, and various seasonal items. After the Exxon Valdez oil spill; the restaurant closed down and the entire chain disappeared. I worked as a bus boy and also a dishwasher; also cutting lawn for 7 to 15 dollars; also delivered the Washington Times and Northern Va. Sun newspapers. I grossed over 125 dollars weekly; sometimes 200 and above. When I turned 16; I made almost 400 dollars every two weeks and was paid bonuses at the NRTW for raising money (National Right to Work Committee).

Around this time my hell began and the first suspect I identify is Chris Liebig; a union lawyer and defense attorney. I stayed with the NRTW until 18 and computer science at Virginia Tech. That is how my link with Alaska began or this paling around with the unions started. I report these anonymous calls or harassment around high school; I state why as the Generals who founded or were behind Delta Force. During this time, Japan was selling a lot of cars and TV's. I also adjudicated the law suit the Japanese Americans had in the Supreme Court during the mid 1980s; I researched it on Capital HIll and spoke to the primary lawyers. I and an assistant (Mr. Kobayashi) went through the National Archives and Library of Congress to find pictures and videos; also personal accounts and legal briefs. I concluded the US government acted illegally and violated their rights; the judgment was for approximately $250k a person. This payment was not obligated unless you could prove you were involved in the case.


No comments:

Blog Archive