SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE PROBLEM WHT YOUR-OUR FATHER; WHY WE FIGHT, WHY YOU DON'T; EVOLUTION v. CREATIONISM v. TERRORISM; KAFKA v. NABOKOV; US v. THEM; ME v. YOU; NOV 19,


So you are busted and will lie when taken in for questioning; good luck. So what if you have bills and need to work; it neither changes your fate or will help your case. What you can do is read these verses, know who you are talking to, and see if you can at least fix some of the pain and suffering you have caused; no less help the forces who are combating this and who have enormous power over your life and fate. Talking, collective bargaining, bringing us to the table or pushing the envelope will not and has not worked. What you do in this lifetime; will last for eternity and right now; you have a legacy unlike any other enemy we have seen on our soil. You are on a military base and the largest in this world; your actions and behavior on it will determine future events or why you are excluded from them. Sure the poor fight wars; but that is no excuse for any of this or your history. I will ask the FBI to give you one chance only; we will prep you and explain to you the danger you are in and why. This nation is in severe crisis. Our life is in severe crisis. We choose to be happy and not defeated; we choose to fight upside down or rightside up and you know how well each is. It is time to decide and describe how bad you wish this to turn out; it is as worse as it can get; your bullet to the mouth politics is the only way out.


 1Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

 2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

 3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

 4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

 5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

 6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

 7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

 8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

 9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

 10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

 11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

 12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

 13The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

 14Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

 15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

 16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

 17It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

 18I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

 19Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

 20These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

 21Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

 22Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

 23And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

 24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

 25Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

 26I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

 27They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

 28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

 29And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

 30As he spake these words, many believed on him. (John 8, King James Version)
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

ARREST NOTICE AND PENDING WARRANTS; DEADLINE SET TO 2 MONTHS TO FINISH UP; APOLOGIZE; STEP DOWN; ARRANGE FOR CHANGE IN LIFE:

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/2009/11/love-us-now-firing-back-do-not-remember.html
http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-2-our-turn-to-talk-and-refocus-ft.html
http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/2009/11/warning-to-their-police-disengaging.html
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
TERRORISM, KIDNAPPING, AGITATION, BRAINWASHING, AND THE TRANSFORMATION: WHO IS BEHIND IT AND WHY? SAY HI TO THE MOST DEADLY AND SECRETIVE BIG BROTHER AND MAD MEN ON EARTH; I PRESENT THE VIET CONG SPY RING WE CAPTURED AND WIPED OUT; THE RED DRAGON AND BIN HANNIBAL! (HOW MANY KIDS DID THEY KILL AND RAPE?)















No comments:

Blog Archive