SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, November 23, 2009

MESSAGE TO FBI AND FROM MY LAWYERS; DIRECTOR OF COUNTER TERRORISM, NEW YORK OFFICE; URGENT AND LIFE AND DEATH MATTER; NOV 23, 2009

I have notified the FBI and will seek an emergency conference with them to begin the trial of the captured spies and espionage suspects. I have cracked the 911 case; they mistook me as a Delta Force commander; they are on the police force and are coming after me or making both death threats and demanding I drop the case against them; to mind my own business and worry about my finances. Therefore, having cracked the 911 case and preparing conviction or formal charges; to bring this to civilian or criminal court; I need their help and protection immediately. I have a life and death matter; I need protection and immediate assistance on this and do not trust the police. They claim they owe me nothing for stalking or calling me constantly; no fee for 20 to 500 no thank you a day; no service fee or admission fee. Hence my fate will be jail or a political prisoner. All they have to fight with now is terrorism, fear, bullying, communism, murder, and conspiracy.

Every time I call 911 they claim I have a mental illness, fit some suspect list, and they are not on a racial profiling list as communists or radicals. Moreover, this 911 problem is racked with sloppy police work and blatant lies or conspiracy. I do not fear for my life but I am getting or had been getting death threats hourly by a foreign country and their spies, so they claim and verified, they broke the two month deadline and presenting a life and death matter; disregarding any circumstances to this case or evidence. I also have a National Security red alert matter to be explained in private. I need immediate protection and intervention. The terrorists are sidetracking a terrorist arrest. They may be armed and dangerous if the police is involved in this.

It is a serious form of psychopathic and delusional derangement; a stupidity with terrorism as a fight. So the miscarriage of justice; almost similar to the period in the 1990s when domestic terrorism began to explode indicates a coming attack; death threat; a terror warning. These miscarriage of justice, false police reports, and gross abuse of power and corruption; is occurring on the police and political levels. This is a life and death situation; I have broken the case, I have confronted both my perpetrators and accusers; and need immediate protection and intervention. I need to press charges immediately and diffuse their new hatched conspiracy which clearly shows evidence is being concealed and ignored. This does not have to happen and they are gambling their future and mine away for a moment of stupidity, zealot presence, and dogma. These are hardened criminals in a huge conspiracy of crime to compensate for their lack of intelligence and bully authority. We have increasing death threats and pressure tactics along with a 911 like style "hit." What they are saying is do not trust the police; who is going to rescue you if not the communist and terrorists; the votes of the left wing. I will come in and make contact; please have an arrival party and notify them this is a life and death matter not to be ignored or overlooked. There is a conspiracy at work and we need emergency actions combat the pressure tactics or arm twisting. These killers are on the loose and martial law may be needed; please be ready and have an emergency center ready. It may be the beginning of an armed and criminal revolt; a riot.

They have cut off my phone; prevented internet connection; and stifled or pressure us to drop all charges or any effort to seek justice. They claim this is about money only and allegiance to their beliefs and leaders; their law and authority. I need Ann Coulter to file civilian charges or be ready as a back up if this fails; monitor my messages and file a lawsuit on ALL SUSPECTS. If they play rough; we will let them play rough with Delta and the FBI; Annie no more games; get ready to file formal charges if there is any tricks. After books and movie deals; we go after the conspirators and anybody who are still standing and fighting in civil court. Do not play with your future because if you do not; then we do not either; as I said, the FBI might have to impose martial law; this is an armed insurrection and crime spree by very dumb and courages spies and communists who viewed Vietnam as their terrorist recruitment and the people's vote-communist voting rights.

No comments:

Blog Archive