SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, August 21, 2009

POWERFUL CRIME FAMILY NOW DYING; CHILD MOLESTERS; PRESIDENT HANNITY; FOREIGN SPIES; STRUGGLING; HATED BY AMERICA AND TOLD TO GO AWAY; AUG 21, 2009








What the F! Is we tangled up with a crime family and why are they behind my abduction, defection, and recruitment? Why the hell do I have spies trying to control me and acquire SDI? Why don’t I just give it to them and let them have it? Who the hell signed me up for this and how the hell did they get in my life? Why the hell are they upstairs and keep mouthing off how they do not want to die or know what to do; how bout shut up and go away before getting arrested and raided? I have never seen powerful or courageous people act like indentured servants and ridiculed on this level; talk about insulting and being a heavy breathing bitch. Do we run too fast and are they fat and stinky? What are they chasing and why can’t they catch up or get ahead? I have always dreamed of joining a crime family and being greasy-grimy hairy Guido! Ha, let me here this powerful crime family call me staff and a family aide again!
___________________________________________

8/21/2009 8:23:07 PM Rat-dog Bin dead cracker Hannity should look up the story of Jasmine the exotic dancer from Los Angeles and her recent murder. She has a mystery husband, is trying to get back with her ex-boyfriend, and she was seen recently in a restaurant with her ex-boyfriend. So she was found in a suitcase and friends say she was just on cloud 9 last month; want to know who the mother F er and those behind this is? It starts with Clinton and the trail of dead bodies; then it moves to several of their cronies; then it goes to Ann’s depression and retaliation; then it is a hot potatoes from Bin Maher, to Bin Hannity, to Bin Silver, to Bin Limbaugh; now Ann is playing out some play or deadly game with them and I don’t give a damn and ordered her to stop and end this but she says she has blind hate and wants them to feel pain and suffer. I think the public will deport your fresh boat ass and throw eggs and rotten vegetables at you until reality sinks in; so you definitely are out of touch.

I was upset with Ann for making them harder to catch and emboldened; then at the last minute she would say “not him.” Thanks for the favor and the great management; low quality and this political mess is inseparable. Every time she goes to dinner and shows up with them; they come back twice as strong and I cannot put them behind bars and make a clean capture due to Ann. She is too worried about dealing with them her own way and to drag this out while not even conscious of how disgusted and tired I am with her. Soon they will get nasty and risky; then she is going to set me up for failure and a life of complete unhappiness and they are so clever and good; it will end up my god damn problem and mess. Who the hell is going to sit there and pretend they are happy with Ann and what she is doing while taking their money and worshiping them?
_____________________________
I WILL LET BIN HANNITY COMMENT FOR AN HOUR OF HOW HORRIBLE AND WHAT A GERM OF AN IRISH BACTERIA HE TRULY IS OR WHY IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE HIM GO AWAY, LEAVE US ALONE, OR TELL HIM WE ARE JUST NOT INTERESTED; HE NEED NOT APPLY TO BE OUR FAMILY AIDE EVEN IF ALL OF DID THIS LIKE SOME MOLE-SLEEPER:

Friday, August 21, 2009 “Like trying to take down a powerful crime family… resorting to intimidation tactics… still owes him two million… (Bin Hannity is not powerful and I would not call bacteria and desperate losers a powerful crime family)… confidence in leadership has collapsed.” This is stale, green, cottonmouth, sandy, wet, and just disappointing. We do not have the time to boost their ratings and Ann has to produce their heads and results if she will wash her hands of this and taking money or gifts from them. Now Bin Hannity is talking about how he is a crime family and taking them down; or are they trying to get back up and think it is a conspiracy? “I believe in Jesus… heaven… get all of you… no one’s listening anymore… broke all of this… want to fix it… do you know something called the death book… Gov. Paling made up the death panel… that is right.” (Rambling about his Freedom Concert and some mob applause) He is going to have to stick to the kidnapping industry, child abduction, sex offender-rapist charges, and the pages of felonies.

Says he is guilty and a severe burden-liability to his family. “They are ignoring it… actually happening… (Cincinnati-Dayton)”; he is talking about some crime family he calls powerful because it involves foreign espionage agencies and armies. They all had been fighting the US during the cold war and now are heroes of terrorism even if it is terrorizing and they are behind it. He needs to focus on the kidnapping, child abduction, child molestation, and rape or sex offender charges instead of claiming he is guilty. We already know he is guilty and everything he is up to; we just want to ask him a few questions. What the F! Is we tangled up with a crime family and why are they behind my abduction, defection, and recruitment? Do they do this to everybody and just walk into their life and be a pain in the ass and make it hell? I have child molesters and child abductors telling me to move and go away before I am raped?

Why the hell do I have spies trying to control me and acquire SDI? Why don’t I just give it to them and let them have it? Who the hell signed me up for this and how the hell did they get in my life? Why the hell are they upstairs and keep mouthing off how they do not want to die or know what to do; how bout shut up and go away before getting arrested and raided? I have never seen powerful or courageous people act like indentured servants and ridiculed on this level; talk about insulting and being a heavy breathing bitch. Do we run too fast and are they fat and stinky? What are they chasing and why can’t they catch up or get ahead? I have always dreamed of joining a crime family and being greasy-grimy hairy Guido! Go home and go away you idiot; who the hell do you think you are and who the hell wants to join you if you are so powerful now? You look ridiculous and like a buffoon who sprung a leak.
_____________________________________________________

GIVE THE BACTERIA IRISHMAN A FEW MINUTES TO REFLECT ABOUT THE HOMELAND AND HIS FAILURE AND RIDICULE IN THE NEW WORLD:

“8/21/2009 8:02:29 PM (He has 15 minutes remaining) Our nation is under siege (yes, go away and need not apply you buffoon – powerful crime family or a jackass on stage)… crying out loud… he is everything you are not… the best we have ever heard… that is why you are crying… stood up and started yelling… everybody liked it even politico… (His scantily clad show on the rocks) buy the ownership of a club… marginalized… (Says Sean Bin dead cracker Hannity is running for President and is more popular than Ronald Reagan! Said to stop talking and walk the walk; to shut up and put his mouth where money is is. Why not do it… and wants an answer.) If that is what God has plan for me than it is… when I worked for a college radio… worked for free… NY accent… I never dreamed about being here with you (Bill Cunningham)… people told me I was out of my mind and making the worst career move of my life.” I would describe it as a severe sense of narcissism and a idiotism out of touch with reality and facts; the stupidity and lack of education is an illusion. We are talking severe mental illness and character flaw. “We need to talk about the people who will never see their family again.”

“(Blow up all the bridges and no way to get off or go on the island) Land of Obama…” Ha, let me here this powerful crime family call me staff and a family aide again! This is getting old and has to end soon. “Cunningham causing problems… going to write an article about Sean Hannity is running for President… under contract for five years… preparing right now and voice of others… how about if I do whatever I can on Fox and the radio to prevent that from happening… what upsets me about the Republicans is when they get their power, they squander it… causing a lot of trouble… picking on me.”

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT SEAN BIN DEAD CRACKER HANNITY LOVES TO SUCK UP TO OTHERS AND EMBARRASSES HIMSELF WHEN THEY DO THIS TO HIM! SUCK UP TO HIM AND KISS THE NASTY BARE FOOT FEELING OF BIN DEAD CRACKER HANNITY! 8/21/2009 8:30:38 PM
\Video of Bin Hannity and his way to celebrate being caught:


Video of Bin Limbaugh and his way to celebrate victory:


No comments:

Blog Archive