SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TENNIS LESSON FOR SEAN HANNITY AND HOW TO BE A PARENT OF A CHAMP; IT IS LIKE THE ROYAL SYSTEM AND PRODUCING A ROYAL LEADER JUNE 3, 2009





Wednesday, June 03, 2009 Sean, about this Rush interview you keep advertising. You forget to tell the public that if they are caught doing what you and Rush are doing; you will receive the death penalty. Did you forget? Did you forget to tell the public the most important part? You keep telling them how the left will be upset and how incredible "the best I have ever seen him" your interview with Rush Limbaugh was; you forget to mention about the ongoing case and the death penalty. Are you recruiting? You can get someone in major trouble and get more tangled up. You do the same with the Middle East. It is suicide what you are doing and your mission to tangle the US military with Israel as partners. I want you to understand and think about what you are doing and how your are growing your conspiracy outwards. If you get caught; you will be charged with the death penalty. Let's say this, you got the death penalty and really trying hard to drive off and ignore the problem. Mark Levin is on the number one spot for over 9 weeks and Rush crushes in the ratings!

Read the Rush pages, you do every time:

Sean, most tennis pros and legends have parents who take them out to the court when very young and notice a unique skill. If you look at Mats Wilander, Chang, Venus and her sister, John McEnroe, and just about every European pro; they grew up with parents who taught them or who were as enthusiastic as they were. After teaching them everything, they send them to pros such as Bolletieri in Florida who has produced more pros than any other academy. Tennis lessons all his life does not guarantee success. He may loose interest at age 10. Most pros are obsessed and think about the game all day long. They do not have their parents pressure them or guide them; they do it on their own.

I keep on hearing about your kid and tennis but never about you playing every night with him (or it). These parents spend four hours a week with their kids and love the game. Like myself, I can roll off names and biographies: Bjorg, Lendl, Becker, Curry, Connors, McEnroe, Everett, Navratilova, Wilander, Sampras, Graf, Aggassi, Chang, and a lot of more. I grew up watching Bjorg all day and Lendl. I do not like any of the recent champs or the progressive change in the sport. If your kid is not out there every single day and if you are not challenging him; then chances are you will not produce tennis pro. They play all night long with friends and family and they serve in the 100's mph before reaching 16. My shooting skills are the same way; instinctive and a shotgun. I smack that ball so hard and with such precision accuracy; I have that confidence to challenge and pull them up to the net. I studied and mimic the best players.

I am glad you are into tennis but do not place your bets with Ann and the interest she has with tennis. I have one of the most beautiful games you will ever see and I hit that ball so hard, I have to jump up sometimes. My single hand backhand used to be like a gun that always grazes the line when and if I want. I can even smack a top spin lob that will paralyze an opponent; almost full power. What I would see Lendl, Bjorg, Becker, or others do; I did. I lost focus and interest eventually when my game fell apart due to maturity and adolescent changes. Ann is just marking her territory but I have played tennis and almost every sport my entire life. I played varsity soccer for three years as the center half (and sucked at it) but I had some of the best moves and deception like a player named "Stan Stamankovich of the Baltimore Blast.) I was big on football, the old classic stuff, not the big industry stuff today. I loved the Roger Staubach days and the "Hogs" of Joe Gibbs. But after Joe Gibbs, I never watched another game. Those were the halcyon days; not like what it is today.

You go the extra mile to annoy both Ann and I so; I will give you the best tennis lesson out there. It is really annoying when you come between two people and neither one is interested in you. This is how insane and how out of touch with reality you are. We need to spank the hell out of you and even if we do, we never get an American. We get the psycho and the weasal killer. We do not get a real American and we gave you a proper red, white and blue spanking; check your ass! People know who you are and know you are going to get the death penalty; that is how neck deep you are in with espionage and this conspiracy. Yes I know everything. You are dealing with psychic commandos and the most elite of the military. I know who you and Rush are; I want to nab all of you at once and so does CIA. You got over 100 warnings and were told to stop hitting on Ann and you still are. Do you think you are not a mole and communist spy? Self sufficiency hate it or love it. Economic sustainability.

Entangling the US in European affairs has never been US policy. Now we got spies who make it a daily briefing. We do not get entangled in European affairs and alliances. Read your history you mole. Secondly, it is suicide; talk to the Pentagon or real military strategist; not a spy ring. Liberating the Middle East is a joke; you will occupy it and for oil and blood money. European entanglements are the worst and led to two world wars. You better read your history and also do the homework on military science instead of giving speeches and fund raisers. You better tell others if they get entangled with you they can get fired or harsh punishments if you lie about them or there is evidence. You do not tell people this. You lie blatantly like a predator. Intel has you cornered and the military is plotting against you, trust me. I am warning you and asked you to cooperate before it is too late.

Statist or not, it is called self sufficiency. I am making a point and an honest one by saying you Rush, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, and possibly others; do not believe in self sufficiency but you write books and make speeches as if you do. Then you try to paint me as... like... or... but the term is self sufficiency. Either you are for it or not; we do not need statists or wish to hear about liberation theory and freedom for moles, terrorists, and spies. You do not serve out a life term and write books about freedom or liberty. What you do is write about the night of the crime and your crime; why you are in prison to begin with. Mark Levin and Comrade Hannity is speaking about the prison they are in; not the crime they did to get in there. Worse, you get on the number 1 list of the NYT books and you are trying to oppose me. Do not call me a spy when I am military and do not say I am not for self sufficiency unless you can cite one example. I have many why you all are communist moles and terrorists. I am saying you all do not believe in self sufficiency and in a grand master deception and conspiracy of terrorists.


No comments:

Blog Archive