SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SANFORD, SOUTH CAROLINA, DUAL LIFE, LYING LIVE, GETTING CAUGHT, TRYING TO LIE MORE; JUNE 24, 2009



This is the first time Sean comes out and speaks about the intimate conservation (s) he had with Ann Coulter and what they were about. (Ann says nothing after going on his show to confront him) Sean needs to know that what they did to me; then what they did to her; got both of us so mad and angry. So he has told me what they did, “asked us the hard questions” and we did the same. But look how Sean does not wish to stop the insanity and this endless justification of delusions and spying-stalking. He needs to understand Ann is very mad at what they did to me and our mission; what is our mission Sean? Do you know how important it is and what you did or tried? What military secrets did you try to steal and what is our mission? How many times will you try to wreak havoc and wreck up that mission? Why are you still?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 Sean Hannity says that he just interviewed Sanford and he was having an affair and was going to resign, “cough, cough…” well at least he was not lying about romance with Ann or with other people’s spouses who hate his guts. Some guy comes in my life and tells me the girl I have been with all the sudden is in love with him and I said, “Then why don’t you tell her and not me, she says you are lying.” Now Sean says he was not lying all along and has been faithful to his wife; the story is constantly changing. His political fantasies did not last long and so did his stalking and kidnapping. First stalk someone and then lie about knocking them up or trying. At least you are not like Rush who lies about affairs with men or extramarital fantasies. Sean does this on his radio show but not on Fox News.

I never cheated on any woman but I am still waiting to marry Ann when this is done. Both Ann and I never cheated but we led a lot of people on and abused them. I was really angry with people playing cupid with us and being such losers. I have had a girlfriend since 1st grade and been in a serious relationship since age 17 so I know all about them. I get hit on like mad wildfire. I abuse women and break their hearts; they don’t break ours. You should not start stuff and now you got to resign Hannity; busted for lying and fantasy that isn’t real; trying to ruin others life. How can you loose at your own game Hannity? For the woman with the worst reputation in the industry, the only person who survived was Ann. Sugar daddy pimp Sean has failed his mission.

Sean is lecturing us on marriage… (Blah). (Caller says SC is a Republican state and Democrats were handed this because they love Sanford.) Speaking of Gingerich and Sean Hannity; oh the state of Georgia. Sean says, “I am a registered conservative and that is it” implying he is not claiming to be a Republican anymore. Sean used to be going around doing fund raisers and standing on tax policy and now he admits it. When Mark Davis said Sean was “out to get him” he was not joking; Sean is trying to get even.

Let’s see if Sean learns a lesson out of this and why he cannot come forward like Sanford if it is true. Keep in mind, Sanford went after Rush; then Sean was “out to get him.” Now this announcement is right before his show. (Sean has brought on Mit-chelle Milking) “So disappointed… there is no excuse for this… how you can trust him… (I definitely do not listen to M and M; why would he bring her on?) Tragic on a day when… he hurt so many people.” This is a god damn circus, good job Sean; you all hit it on the bulls-eye all the time. Who is she after? Rush, Sean, or Sanford? I think she is taking this too far; he stepped down and turned himself in.

Maybe Mit-chelle, Sean and Rush should turn themselves in and this eight year secret! Sean brings on Rush and Mit-chelle to tell their 8 year secret and turn themselves in because they are “out to get him.” It was brave of Sanford to come forward, why can’t our spies and terrorists “colluded to cover up… shut up… huge threat to their criminal enterprise… just beginning to grasp this now…” Mit-chelle is busted also and is admitting it; “disclosing it… trying to shut her up… step up to the plate… not much she can say.”

Hey Mit-chelle, we are very disappointed in you all and how they refuse to come forward with this. Sanford did a very bad thing; but he won the better of them and listens to them! Listen to Milking and we would love to hear the full story and plot when she is ready to face “the repercussions… go to his sight and look at his kids… culture of corruption… wall of lies.” We must be very proud of her, Sean, Rush, and others in this communist and terror plot. So proud of her and not the least disappointed.

Sanford obviously messed up but like combat and military, he jumps up and gets hit and says get them back. I was wondering why he was “out to get him” and what you all were going to do when he went after you and sided with us. Now you are silenced again but listen to Mit-chelle. Sean says “really getting tougher… went out of his way.”

Sean said to Ann, “the naughty memory in Los Angeles… (She said, “It was a horrible memory; what Sean is talking about we will never find out or how it is a fantasy) was Sean ever in Los Angeles with Ann? Pat Caldwell says they obviously have a pact.) Sean says “this is a bad dream right”. Ann, “I wish it were… cannot support them… giving up on the lies… rationalization for doing the wrong thing…” Ann did Hannity send you a picture of his twat and is embarrassed; so now he is suicidal and trying to make it stop but cannot? Sean, you may want to clear the air and even the score with Ann instead of trying to get angry with us and use murder plots to tell us to shut up.

Sean I have a zero tolerance with women; even the suspicion can piss me off and get me to stop loving a woman. Ann has asked for my full trust and I agreed apprehensively; she does not want to say anything yet. Ann says, “this is a disaster… this is over…” and she knows I have never liked lewd or cheating women “looks like was cheating… Pat was getting my drift here… wanted their votes back if ran another election… wouldn’t be so confident if I were…” Caldwell says, “Kissing ass…” Sean says “wouldn’t have matter who it was…

Hannity said, “Ann Coulter has never backed down from a Hannity appearance.” Then she said, “Just that one time.” Sean says, “She does not think she is sarcastic… only if Obama was talking like that to the Iranians… supreme leader (Sean does not want to insult us and cares). I see and I know he has been trying to blame Ann and suggest she is naughty with him; now he is cunning and suicidal; Sean you idiot, I have a zero tolerance. Zero. I am retired from the military and my book paints Ann in a very different light and will crush you. You will have to defend yourself but not by saying, “you slut… you did this.”

Sean says he does not want to admit he cheated on his wife, “Ann Coulter what is your response to that.” Ann says “oh well… Republicans get caught and they are gone… holding adulterant politicians accountable…” Ann sounds like that hurt her. Hannity is near killing her; Rush literally blew up. Sean says, “Who loves you more than me” and Ann says, “no one.” Sounds like Pat Caldwell is correct, they have some pact.

Hannity got very bold with Ann and he said to her face she never backed down; except for that one time. Sounds like they are skirting the issue or playing some game with each other. Ann tells me he is lying and a stalker; Sean says she set him up and they were engaged. I think Ann is saying, so why don’t you just challenge or put her in her place? Ann says she is a prisoner and like me. Sean if you read this, I have a zero tolerance; you can hurt Ann and really mess her life up and right now; your life is a mess and hers is near perfect. I am telling you now, I have a zero tolerance but this was disturbing, “Ann Coulter is my number one fan… Ann Coulter never turns down a Sean Hannity event (has not yet and Sean has not either with our life; but he is being kicked out).

If what Ann is telling me is the truth, they are in some sex game of rape and the victim was Ann but Ann is pretending as if she did not and does not know or was playing along. She still is and so are they. Sean, do you remember that naughty time when you and I were in Los Angeles at the same time? Also, you never turn down my events and show; never. You copy everything literally. As a matter of fact, Ann is portraying herself as an angel and the most wonderful spouse. Can you beat her or catch her? She caught you idiot. Sean knows he got set up by Sanford and Caldwell also; the state of South Carolina. He also knows Caldwell is not involved in a cover up and asking questions.

Sean, you love my work. You wish I would give you recognition and more credit. You are my number one fan otherwise if you said something; I would never let you in my operation or show. I would shut down my attacks on you and my prosecution. Did you forget about that? If I was a girl, you would be engaged to me. You never go out; why are we talking right now? I talk to you every single day; almost as much as Rush and not near how much I talk to Ann. We have an engagement ring Sean. Also, we are partners and have a future together; I am not happy with my situation.

Sean, you never go out and we talk every single day. Want to come to my party and concert? Guess what, everybody is invited except you. Why is that? Are you a Republican or conservative? Go to CPAC. You never miss an Alex event and announcement; never ever, name one? You were even there that day when Ann and I got together finally and were emailing; yes you were there. Sean admits you are my number one fan and embrace me as your lover. Is it delusional and ludicrous or a sex game going on, “an insult… for conservatives?” Sean got rid of that caller fast.

Sean we pass secret notes every day and talk between the sheets. Nobody even knows unless I post it or hear the stomping (like right now) upstairs. We talk every day Sean and for hours; you worry and think about me so much; tell me you love me baby. If people knew how much we talk and what we talk about; how your penis is shrill and your wife thinks you are inadequate; all those gay impulses you told me about in our secret talks. Do you remember or are you going crazy? Deny it. You are imagining this. It is not communist spies or terrorists; you are crazy nuts with us. You are in love with both Ann and me but prefer Ann.

Sean just said, “having a very intimate conversation (with Ann and Ann says true on my end)…” that is not enough Sean, talk to a cop who is on a sting as a hooker; she will say how hard you are, what you can do to her, and a price. It is not enough to love you. Talk to a female cop. I like when you go doggy style also and when I am behind you. You may wish to leak it or show the chat or email. She told me about emails and also lewd pictures. She gets hundreds of them and said only a few she reads. Are we talking daily and nightly chatting on AOL for years or are we talking hundreds of daily sex messages? You talking sex all the time is not the same as a “dialogue.” Ann keeps saying you do not have crap and are totally nuts. Women do this all the time; it is up to him to find out.

Yes you were hitting on Ann. That is true. She may have given you a noose or hung you. She has not come to your aid or helped you on this end yet. She would tell me instead of “hang him Alex… he lied so bad and stole our 20 years together.” Keep in mind why he only does this on his radio show and not Fox News.

I know Ann intimately. She is not sexual unless she is madly in love; trust me. I have been intimate with Ann Coulter and have written this many times over. If an emotional bond was there or if you feel this; understand who is being caught and being prosecuted. If a police officer dresses up sexy, acts like a hooker, and plays you; chances are she will arrest you when her team gets there or her partner. He will tell you who he is, what we are looking for, and the charges against you. Ann is not jealous and she is not on a mission to rescue Hannity or save her ass. When a girl says hi, you have to find out why; not all women want sex. It can be fun and games but women never act on it. I talk to girls on instant message who I hate and know are spying on me.

I know who and what we are hunting and our mission. Do you have something I do not know? Like a cop-hooker; talk is cheap. Unless you actually acted on it or she came to you one night; chances are she promised you a future time to keep you interested. So why are you still here so mean to us? That officer may tell you wait a few months while she goes and gets her partner and the raiding party. Do you understand how much trouble you are in at this time and what we are on a mission for? You are not a CIA commander or the police.

This is not a mission to catch johns or husbands cheating. Not a hooker and a blowjob; this is serious and it has a death penalty with it. Sean, the person who put you behind bars will be the one you just said, “We will let you in on our private affairs.” I know much more about this but am not able to present it yet. Sean says “going to hurt a lot of people” as the reason why he is in this sex game with us. There is a lot Sean is not telling about me and him and the past year together every single day and telling me his most intimate secrets to the grave. Sean you have to find out if she “talks intimate” or “flirts” for a reason; there are a lot of men with the same experience.

Ann just said Sean is lying about the “intimate conversation” and says it is more flirting and a few comments she even does in front of a crowd with men. Ann said he personalizes it and holds it tightly as a memorabilia of some fantasy and deranged power which he is scared to ask her directly. So Ann did initiate or brought out some emotion from Sean which he incubated and harbored for years until now. But Ann did amend and define the situation more clearly; she has flirted and hurt a lot of jealous men but we are not on a mission to catch cheating husbands or johns.

It is very hard to go to the husband of an undercover agent and record what she said to him while on duty. Then change the story to suit his ends or to suggest she was interested in him or was intimate. I think this was what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity was doing or tried before we told them what we knew. Sean is still playing this game as if nothing can touch him and he is tough. They can take anything we throw at them and twist it or lie. What we need to figure out is whether or not he calls Ann Coulter a special agent or an undercover hooker who has caught him red handed. She is not letting him go, that is for sure and is not trying to save him or her reputation. I have a zero tolerance and I have been hit on so much my entire life and mostly when in a relationship, his wife is not behind this and she knows. So is Sean Hannity an idiot with an ego or a very bad man caught by Army commandos?

I do not think Sean knows the dating scene. Has he ever been on a real date with Ann? She is not going to leave me so if she screwed up; then was it because of blind hate or true romance and feelings? So if Sean Hannity is the only man Ann Coulter has ever flirted with; that is one thing to brag about. I know Ann gets hundreds of these and it ticks me off. Men are always dealing with “what ifs” when they go to bars and try to hook up, “what if I had been more up front… what if I had just asked her for a number… what if I go back the next night... that girl wanted me bad… I bought her a drink and got her number.”

Sean is still playing the what if game and saying “you know you want me” or “you know you want it” but he has to open his shirt and show the chest hairs. Maybe he is a joke to women? A good way to find out is touching, articles of clothing, indirect sex or intercourse, discussion of what to do and where to do it, touching intimate parts of the body, love notes, open show of love, sharing a bed or hotel, exclusive pictures such as bathing suits or special outfits, etc… Just because he sends her flowers and she accepts it is not enough or how he talks to her. He must be madly in love with me because I know a lot of intimate and secret things and talk to him a lot each day. He is acting heinous and deranged and just like the stalker and spy he truly is; worse, he is involved in a terror plot.



No comments:

Blog Archive