SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, June 12, 2009

DEAR SEAN HANNITY, WHO THE HELL AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU DEFEND SARA PALING ONE MOMENT AND ADD TO THE RAP SHEET YOU ALREADY HAVE? JUNE 12, 2009





Friday, June 12, 2009 Dear Sean Hannity, do you think and can you think life out? You are going on radio and television describing the exact same treatment you have been tormenting Ann Coulter with for years and myself for more than a year now. I am not surprised because I have already seen you; however, you are speaking about Sara Palin and David Letterman as if this was immune or foreign to your character or history. You have a rap sheet so long; for you to be talking about this and discussing this is similar to talking to a terrorist or Hannibal Lector.

Beyond a mountain lion that has a bite on you’re loved on; you can punch it as hard as you can and see how it has no effect on them. They bite and until they kill or drag it off; they will not stop. That is what it feels like. Take it from me a US Army commando; he showed no care or no apprehension of being caught or any sign of respect for the laws. These women have no clue what they are up to and how easily they fool or trick others. I hope these women meet a wild animal one of these days and watch the fight they give it; they will be relieved and fortunate if I roll around and stomp on it. See how they feel. I will let go when I think I am going to get hurt and badly.

How do you sit here for over a year spewing BS and lies which suggest you are a psychopath and a total loon; then trying to defend years of stalking Ann and thinking somehow she is interested in you or all women are in love with you? They do not and probably hate you. You keep telling me you were set up and like a drug bust; it is a set up. Do you have to shoot it out and run so heavily to make us feel hapless and not able to apprehend you communist and terrorist moles? Come on, make this more fair will you. If he told the story or what they are doing; he would be arrested and executed yet these women defend him like he is a normal person. There are a few people like this.

I have not mentioned the Mark Levin and trying to beat us. Someone should now steal Sara Palin's life and work; pretend to be her and see what you will say. Hey, didn't you and Mark Levin or Rush Limbaugh just do this? Didn't you break in my email and fooled with my internet daily where it used to be breaking my computer equipment and I would have to "watch my back online?" At least you figured a way to interrupt or break my communications to the world where you used to go into and literally take my property. Now it is how we are always doing it. You never do anything wrong, only others; try a communist mole and a terrorist.

This just shows what type of people we caught and captured; now telling the public about. What you are talking about with Sara Palin is only a small dose and one incident; we got ten years of this and then a full year of tormenting and stalking two people you felt were your prisoners because you do not think anything out, have nothing to show you think matters out fully, and are very careful to think about how perfect our thinking is. All you do is talk and then that night some ambush arrives. Are you the same Khmer-Irishman upstairs; he is the exact same also. Do you all think anything out? Look at Rush and when he thinks matters out; every human on earth is flipping out because of that goon and terrorist. I am dead serious, if they are exposed; they will be arrested, tried, and then shoot or executed.

At least you know and can explain what you are doing. Hell you are on tape repeating exactly what you had been and were doing. Nobody is even interested in you; that is the problem. Rush is just like Haru the Beverly Hills Ninja and you are almost identical to a dog. I don't know what you are. Do you remember that water board challenge and how people were laughing at you? Well guess what? Sean should quit and go into hiding and seclusion. Why are he asking royals and near perfect thinkers to bend over backwards to idiots and stupid people who steal everything; then pretend as if we are stealing from them. Show me they can think out every single detail and show me a good reason to think they think out life and can apply the same carefulness and excellence. They are merely evil and we know and have seen them.

I hope these women who call in meet someone like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and have to fight for their life; then listen to me make excuses and pretend as if it is excusable and who they are. Let me take their kids and do harm to them and sit there and talk about how bad child molesters are. That is the same thing. These women are fighting for Hannity and Limbaugh and either it are stupid or never met a true psychopath. Both of them are true psychopath so I hope one day terror and violence strikes their life and I will sit there and just clap. Now they will know how far their stupidity, corruption, and lies get. To hear the same people defend Sara Paling is as disgusting as listening to a child molester on why you should not molest children. Call it sonority or call it rank; there are some things in this world which are inescapable and inexcusable. Similarly, you are comparing royals’ subjects to a monkey; how you argue the same case is beyond my perfect mind and my sound judgment.

So why did Sean or Rush not do this to Drudge or Kraus? Why only the real thing? Was it because Drudge tipped him or Kraus was spying on Ann Coulter; or was it because they knew if Ann and I got together; all their work and all the kidnapping, stalking, and torture would vanish with them being charged with a terror recruitment and to “call it off now” or else 911.

They said Bush was not scared and is despised. I think it is weird and shows a possible insecurity or a need to prove something. I know and met the real deal before and they never flaunt or brag about how big they truly are.





No comments:

Blog Archive