SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SEAN HANNITY GETS IN A FIERCE FIGHT (CAGE MATCH) WITH RUSH LIMBAUGH, JUNE 23, 2009






Tuesday, June 23, 2009 I have to hear your response. You must be glad and fortunate we are not the police and I have already said I am not but if I was, I would read you your rights. I do not think even the FBI can catch you or the people behind this and I know CIA has run into you all before and recognize the stuff I have coming and documented. They also know how difficult it is to avoid someone who is starting a fight and imposing insanity on your life to rewrite it. Now that we have you all, look what you did.

The stuff below on “SEAN HANNITY: BACK TO THE FUTURE” is really good along with the “RUSH LIMBAUGH: BACK TO THE FUTURE” where we list out what occurred in the 1960s, why the federal authorities felt a shadow or communist spy group was behind the scenes, and how they got away with it all. Even to this day it has never been solved. I also see how you all return to the scene of the crime and am so bold, you do not and never feel you can be caught red handed or cornered until you explain how we know. I will make this clear, I am not and do not have police powers, so I cannot read you your rights unless I exercise citizen powers. I can assist and I can document my observations and conversations. I actually would like to capture and confront my kidnappers and who rewrote my life and Ann’s.


IRAN: http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/

HOW TO FIGHT SATWAR, HUNTING ALIENS AND A SUPERNATURAL BEING MANIPULATING OUR FATE AND DESTINY:

http://moresuspects.blogspot.com/

SANFORD FOR PRESIDENT 2012:

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Iran, I have a write up and detailed analysis. It is sickening but we live in a very troubled world and I have to say I am fortunate we are the best. Here is what I wish to know Sean Hannity, why are you matching Gov. Sanford of Scout Carolina with House Representative Gingerich? Are you interested in exclusive access or do you want Sanford to be the running mate for you? I have heard you ask Sanford if he was running for President and I was surprised he did not say, “Dude, when are you going to shut up about me running for President, do you see our country in crisis?” He just laughed it off and passed you the “secret nod.” For a goof, you sure look far ahead and are already worried about the elections in 2012. Damn, that is like a freshman worrying about graduation and his resume. You got everything thought out and I cannot keep up but I know why you want us to “seek permission and approval.”

You should match Rush up with Sanford like you, me and Ann are matched up. I know Rush wants a piece of him and his bid. “After him… shot at… they are killing people…” yeah whatever, Mark Davis said something different. He said that you and Rush were going to get in a fist fight. If you and Rush were in a fight, I think Rush would kick your ass. He got fat fingers. He got a fat neck. He is nuts. I think even if you landed a few shots, he is not a bleeder. He might also be on oxy and if so, would jump on your back and take you down. Once on the ground, Rush is a cat. He is as flexible as a panda. “He can shut down talk radio… protesting the injustice of it all… being held” (what) Okay shut up while I think out this fight.

You need to kick Rush a few times on the legs to soften him up. Test his Shotokan and see if he reacts to your feints and footwork. Then you fall down and spread your legs out and tell him you are Ann; he flips out. He will go insane and jump on you. Then you reach up deep on the EIB collar, cross him, and pull him down and kiss him while he winches and struggles to breathe. Count to eight seconds and let him up, he will be breathing like sweaty nicotine fingers on you. From here, you do the machine gun kicks and the spinning tornado; look to land the back kick or a sickle punch. Then when he is ready, you look and find the fear in his eyes and just run. He will go Godzilla on you.

Now, once he finds you shake his hand and make friends with him; this time when he gives you his wrist, you twist it half way and bend down and place pressure on the tendon. If his wrist is too fat, he will start laughing at you. So you spin and go over your head and lock his arm, kiss him, reverse the spin and release him, then spin in a circle and throw him with an Aikido arm throw. Make sure his feet are vertical to the ceiling okay. When he is on the ground, you do the Sean Hannity crab. Do not let his wrist go and place your foot over his arm so it wraps around your leg. Now spin in a circle a half revolution and sit down all the way. When you get up run, because Rush is going to kill you after he finds out what you just did, “he is just mad as hell.” Haru is familiar with all those moves and he has seen them before in ninja school. Make sure you bow to Haru as he is taught for extreme Shotokan.

Iran and Netanyahu, you said you were going to take Iran out and you had to now. “If there is a state solution… he is very deceptive (yes “he” is)… very logical… here is the Sean Hannity analysis, taxes… liberals are furious…”

You kidnapped us and are super spies so you tell me what the hell you want; you waited a long time for this day, so I am all ears dear. “Ask the hardest questions… now having a tough time… thanks for telling us… reversing course (you are welcome, kidnap me anytime you goof and do my spouse the same also – why not recruit me for a terrorist group or spy group and ask me a litmus test)… promised these jobs (so I lied)… well where is it… America’s compensation Tsar… stuff it in their pocketbook… most of the people in that room are overpaid (crime does not pay Sean Hannity no matter how much it will benefit the country; you can draft us for a terror war but we just don’t like you).” Yes you are correct, you kidnapped me and were angered when I joked and act stupid, such the case now. Had you asked me, “do you or any of these Generals have SDI and can we see it before we do business” I would have laughed and smack the shit out of you. That wig you and Rush wear would be crooked. I would pull your hair follicles out and make you glue it back or else I would call the police after I had my way. “Kim Jung is watching… disaster… walk all over him… doesn’t know what he is doing…. Over his head (Rush is the best fighter I have ever seen, he will be alright and give any enemy out there the red, white, and blue palm; so fuck you bitch). You make it sound so innocent and easy. Look at you now and how you flip flop like a catfish on sand. You are like Rush and the guy upstairs, you do not know who is winning and who won. We caught you and know what you are up to.

Ann is laughing and having a blast, did you see how cute and happy she was? Now I see you dedicated an entire show for her over the Red Eye show. Did you stay up all night? I think it might work and she will be your partner; try attacking her and making threats. That always works or pretends you got the edge on our 20 year relationship. Why ask me, you have my lawyer right there and she answered every single one of your questions while I refused to and laughed; that is just me, Ann is more reasonable. Plus, you never “asked” what you do is put me in compromising situations where I must agree. Nobody believes for one second you are her partner and she wishes to work with you; she is on a mission; so are you. I even know your mission fool. It is not about Ann, it is about me. You spotted us in college and are trying to block us and make us go away; recruit us.

Let me give you an example, like when you rewrote our life, you did not ask, you kidnapped us and rewrote our life so we agree and behave. You all will call all day long while I am at work and complain about the same thing until I give in. Then you try screaming or scolding. So I see a noticeable difference in how you explain it to how I experienced it. From 1999 to 2001, you had no access to me because I went fishing day and night on the Chesapeake Bay or was crabbing. Then worked only at 3 or 4 am; so I knew it was you and what you were up to. Now you think you can lure Ann on your show and hit her with a club or bat correct? Maybe try to throw body putty on the big car accident and drive off? 6/23/2009 8:29:19 PM “Communism… for god sakes.” No kidding. At least you know what you were doing but just describe it as an interview; that is one hell of an interview and lasting almost a full decade.

Jesus, stop rolling off about taxes. You cannot build your entire career on taxes and lies. There is much more than this, “excuses… manage… taken over the auto industry… dictating pay…” All you have to stand on is taxes? (Sean says “yep” and “friends over at the Heritage Foundation). This is why everybody thinks you are a joke. “Ruin your career… fund raiser with you… I deserve it… other people’s money…” So Sean is saying he is pure evil, a communist mole, has friends, and can defeat anybody with taxes and his “Reagan stories.” Considering what people know about this spy group and terrorist group; he is pulling the biggest grand deception this world will ever see. He has taxes, ruins careers, has fund raisers, has friends, and copies everything we write or work on. Pretty damn smart and lazy as hell; you cannot max out with so little and so much evil. I will stop here, “virtually impossible to kill it.”

No comments:

Blog Archive