SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, June 22, 2009

SEAN HANNITY: 1961 AND 2001, FORTY YEARS LATER AND THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION IN AMERICA; JUNE 22, 2009

Monday, June 22, 2009 So Sean who is in the wheelchair here and why do I have to keep meeting with you spies, novice emissaries, terror suspects and cover up? Also, do you have any idea how big our show is and when it went national? Take a guess how big it is and how many gold records my band has; go for it. Considering who the band and singer is; why do you suspect Ann is so careful not to upset me or knows how to act around powerful men? So who and what are you all? You need to stand up for our military and not Israel and you also need to stand up for the right side of this struggle you communist mole. It is falling apart and weekly; “disaster… how to fight back” and Intel is right about your suicide thoughts. So they want a war and fight on the soil of the greatest and mightiest country? We will talk about Israel and fix things after we get all the details and know what this entire terror plot is about, “silence is complicity” is the only response you can give?

When Ann and I began this in 1989 we were actually hunting an alien, a devil, and some super natural force; we did not know. The reason has to do with the war powers act and how the enemies are deciding our fate and how we have evidence to suggest there is a set course, a fate and a pattern. I have not and probably will not ever disclose who has the evidence and who showed us something was out there or some alien deciding the course of human events. However, let’s say that my unit is the most armed and if it was an intergalactic attack; I would have been ready and I have the armament to handle anything. You have no fight and we will arrest and put you in jail your entire life for this same “no fight” left. You cannot be ramming this stuff about Iran, communism, espionage, and kidnapping us down our throats and life 24 hours and every hour of our life until we go insane, attacks you, or commits suicide. You all did this before 2001 and are doing this from 2006 to 2009.

You cannot be ramming this stuff about Iran, communism, espionage, and kidnapping us down our throats and life 24 hours and every hour of our life until we go insane, attacks you, or commits suicide. You all did this before 2001 and are doing this from 2006 to 2009. Who is behind our failed assignation attempt? Who is behind Ann’s failed assignation attempt? Who was behind the Tiller problem? Who was behind the Holocause Museum problem? Now who do you suspect was also behind our recruitment and the terror plots? Could it be wannabes and deranged fans or a spy group angering us daily and wishing to send us to Africa for training; who are we and who are them? Who was Reagan and who was he fighting again? Who are we fighting now?

We were on a search and destroy mission to determine who out there, if they were out there, were on our levels or had advantage; if this supernatural being and adversary existed. I can tell you right now, nothing in this galaxy could take us on, nothing. I had battle plans and attack plans so sophisticated; I wanted my first alien battle and combat at age 20 to 28. What makes you think you will scare me or my teams? I also have psychopathic psychic commandos to trace where the signals and where the HQ is in case it was a monster or alien. Maybe there was something dressing up and pretending they were God. I am not joking about this. If there was satellite warfare alien out there; they were marked and dead.

I can roll off how many traps I had thought out and created; much the same how I caught your spy group and is very annoyed by this ongoing effort. I am almost ten years behind schedule and behind in my work and mission thanks to your terror plot and kidnapping. Your rank and hidden ID of your leaders ought never to show your face again if your fingerprint is on this mission and sabotage. You might be the alien and the goof we are hunting or the closest thing to the search and destroy mission. You are not an alien, super natural, know what we have and our ability, our capability, and wish to steal and rewrite our life or “join us if you cannot beat us.” All they do is piss us off and say we are terrorists, violent, they are the police, share our life, get behind them, give them respect and recognition, and shut up and go away.

You walked into this mission and tried some insane and crazy stuff and you know you regret every single bit now. That was our mission after the cold war to figure out who else had satellite warfare, to sneak in and up on them, to observe them and for them to meet the founders and commanders; voila. It was the only and final book in my life and stretch into five or six right now. I can retire my entire life with the deco-drama and our mission itself. Look at it now and you all think you are superior and have total control, we are behind you, you can come and go when you wish, call us when you want, do terror plots, and rewrite our life or take us down and out when and if you want. Wait till the Generals and the world hears this; they will equalize and make you a celebrity.

I got a lot of people their new job and recruited them and they will look at you and get nauseated or this domination daily for over ten years and still ongoing with this APS satellite to our center mass. You are worthless. Go tell your leaders and espionage handlers they are worthless and we know everything. We were hunting a monster or a supernatural being; not an idiot and spy. It was so disappointing living with you, sharing a cell, smelling your body odor and feces round the clock, and listening to you anger us almost hourly to a near homicidal meekness and loudness which is based on your cowardice and useless life.

This was not cool and what you did will never be excused or forgiven. I can tell you in four hundred years; it will go down as the most vile act and act of war on this world ever documented and seen. Just look what you did to our private life and then imagine what you did to our professional life. None of you have any academic merits or any verification we can explain this with. Now all you do is pressure and threaten us while you try to call every day and ask “we give up” and “we are dead.” You all are crawling all over and all over our life and nation; do you realize this yet? The worst part is you harangue us with “go home” and “go away” but you are stalkers and have us under surveillance for scrutiny for decades. This is not a lie or a small lie; we are talking criminal insanity and death penalty levels.

“I arrest… book is the best you ever written… war on terror is over… destruction of Israel… (Morris is not trusted)”, so we wish to know when you all are going to step down and go away before you fall down and on your own sword? When will you admit you are beat and just go away or will you keep setting up meetings since 2006 with terror suspects and have the police enforce their failed efforts again? When did the police know they were in a high profile case and an evolving terror plot? I hear Bush was doing the same damn thing in the state of New York. Then you put the same people on your show and let them lie about it like right now. I think a list should be created and posted public-ally for every single suspect, law enforcement agency, left wing leader, and this entire plot. Then we watch and make sure all of you suffer for your entire life until we hear the full truth and nothing but the truth. You cannot get a job, travel, associate with anybody, etc…

“You have a much distorted view… Hezbollah... Iran… destruction of the state of Israel… nicer to people them will be nicer to you… Israel has bent over backwards to bring peace… just haven’t worked… position of strength.” I will stop the pathological lying because your adventures are documented and your terror plot is also documented. What you did to our mission and life to control, get rid of us, and keep pressure up for nothing and lies. Here is the problem: 1. we are the US military and the most elite, got it? 2. We do not like spies, it does not matter what country you are from or claim to represent. 3. I do not like terror plots, being recruited for it, and then made to leave the country for not signing on board or how you wish to sign on now. 4. I do not like what you did to my spouse and my family. Do you think for one moment, I wish to hear you escape and excuse this communist spy network and terror plot about Israel? I doubt it very much. Even this ongoing effort daily from 2006 to 2009 to make us behave and be nice to you; has not answered five important questions above.

So I do not want to hear about Israel right now or think it is the answer, “we are evil… not the answer… there are millions of us out there… rallying… bungled the launch of this thing… hide the true cause and motivation… anything to convince you it is not… jobs… real impact… take control… what is being offered here… millions of us.” You will probably take this spy ring and terror plot to the grave and fight us or kill yourself after taking us out with cold blooded murder and stalking. Admit this and what you tried or did. “I think he got away with this… fear… poll numbers… now we see… blame for choices… his debts… raise taxes.” I do not think people will enjoy your life and what you did or are up to; honestly.

I think CIA and FBI is shocked we are having this conversation with you; “they are going to grab them from you.” So what? I think this is the ultimate insult beyond blowing up their HQ or ours. I think trying to blow up the Pentagon was the last straw or trap Generals and decent military personnel in your trap. You go to the public all day and night; I have not given up either. You pressure me 24 hours not even considering who and what I am. I am not even asking or proclaiming special treatment but I do love combat with you; it makes me animated and great; I do not make mistakes and people can step in my shoes. Even Ann says she loves combat with you all. She begs me to let her do stuff and I always pull her back and tell her to sit down and be quiet while I sneak up and say “boo.” She almost likes my little sister and I show her stuff which blows her mind.

I just heard the fat girl upstairs say “go home” and Netanayhu kept on hitting my chest today to go out back to talk to the IRA drunk goof. She was trying to mate with me also; like you were with Ann so we cannot complain about denying you sex and reproduction while kidnapped. Kidnapping spouses produced a lot of charges and complaints; but it was a disgusting gesture. I just said I let CIA deal with them and this; and they only get called in emergencies; I am tired with listening to how you wish to anger me daily and make me mean or some butcher. I hope they show you what the difference is with butchers and respectable people. You obviously have no idea and do not worry or care. You have your fun with them and say the same to them okay. Tell them to go home when they catch up with you online. 6/22/2009 9:59:42 PM

Stop saying “whatever you need” or “be nice” or “we would like to talk about it” or “we want to help” and all the lies. What we need is you all fired and hunted for your entire life and never to enjoy life again or think of trying this again. What we need is for them to put our life back and to stop meddling, then stop saying “whatever you need.” Cutting off my internet was grand; now I have to contact my family and call the FBI and CIA how you wish a secret war with them.


Sean is saying now, “just been informed the revolutionary leader is being denied the essential things we desperately needs… may not survive… echoes on the street… security forces beginning to distance themselves from… already started… go on to fight… one of the guards hired… brutal regime… stand up and say give the voice of solidarity…” Sean, even the Iranians side with us. You are totally isolated and quickly sinking unless you fork over every single detail from the Rosenberg spy ring, to Walker, to Ames, to you all. Where the hell you all at and why do you think it is a conspiracy being launched on you? Rush already said, “you have no idea” meaning what all you did and the long history of murderous terror plots. So why not tell us if we beat you and know?

“Inevitably the freedom fighters will win… take over the victory… what this regime is about… that is the rhetoric we expect out of Washington… upping rhetoric by Obama… biggest problem we have ever had… was silence complicity… martial law imposed on Poland…” if you got this from HW Bush, we are in serious trouble. You keep saying black and white get along and are unified; but I am not able to unify with you and Ann has disproved every single accusation and how I am undisciplined, a trouble maker, looking for trouble, and a pervert. How about those mullahs who cut off their internet and cell phones? So how do we contact each other and spy on you all again? Who do you think is doing all of this? Who is Joseph Stallin and doing this to us for insulting again and smearing us again? Union violence or agitation; Molotov terror plots?

You have it completely backwards and baseless as communist spies. Maybe you cannot get along with us and keep wishing to stalk and talk to us? You sure do exploit us and the country, no less fear the greatest and the wrath of the greatest and perfect. Do you know how many times I heard the guy upstairs tell me about how he was going to bust my head open in two seconds and how frail and weak he is? How many times did you hit me with the APS technology on my chest and center mass? Do you have any idea how many times you tried to do this, beat down or beat up to me, but I am a master of martial arts and you learned to fear me? Every single day in federal prison and then a month of ambushes and terrorism by this Jason Conte guy who as Rush says, “is very angry and mad as hell.”

Read the fifty page detailed history and full story up to the time I was arrested and insulted by your Gestapo and terrorism. Now you act exactly like Stein and what he said in the transcripts on Monday, June 22, 2009 as a fill in. Why do you think the Iranians would side with me or every military out there? Now who are you talking to again and who owns the final shootout on this earth? What are you trying to steal again and what terminal effect will it have on our own military and personnel? Murder and our “call it off” raid on your spy and communist group? So why are you suicidal and why are you raising hell in my life still and stomping on my tomato plants? Can you at least guess? That is only what you did to me; now tell me what you did to Ann and who or what we are dealing with? You just want to call me anytime and terrorize me anytime you wish or arrest me for terror charges correct? Silence, what silence? For a death squad, you must have everything backwards. What is this about moral support and hope again? We know everything and you do not want to die?

Perjury in this matter will win you a life of brutal treatment and much worse for your entire life. We will let you try it and any other you wish as it collapses and you become more bold. I will bring you back to year 2000 if you want and let you go national with this. Do you honestly think we have it backwards and do not know it is the Clintons and the left wing? It is the entire Democratic Party unless you really are backwards. Do you still feel we are liberals and viciously attacking conservatives or do you think we caught you lying and you got everything backwards? Now who are we dealing with again?

Who are you dealing with right now and what mission were we on and hunting before you pissed us off and disturbed me? If an alien was out there, you idiots let it go and we have to sit here and listen to you call us or kidnap us. Maybe you are the alien and who we are looking for? We know whatever it is, it is in the Democratic Party and you can bet we double checked every single one. What if it is a female alien mating? We checked that also. Do you think I am scared and freaked out or damn cold blooded? Tell us who kicked your ass and what you are up to and the details. So can you connect the dots and understand how serious and how much trouble you are in at this time and the wrath of this nation? Now who is this army of the damned and why are you hear messing with us? Do you know what perjury will get you in this particular case?

“I am excited… going to get health care… too much money… no care… why do you trust the government and their abysmal record… look at gas… gouging us…” I have had enough of this fake outrage and no perjury going on here. “You are not going to get away with this… when I was in college… economic major… do you know…” Yeah, you are a joke Sean; ask around.

No comments:

Blog Archive