SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

SEAN HANNITY AND IRAN: IS IT ME OR DOES HE SCREW THINGS UP AND CANNOT GET THINGS RIGHT? JUNE 21, 2009

If we check the records, it was just last week that he was saber rattling about Iran and how we have to stop them now and attack Iran. He pissed them off so much they are protesting in the streets. So either Sean is the old Ayatollah or Netanyahu is giving him some of the most false and blatantly wrong intelligence I have ever seen. That is a lot of people and if Sean would have had a voice; that would be a lot of innocent dead people.

So if you ask me, it is in line with the cold blooded murderers and terrorists we are hunting down and trying to capture. This is also why I would celebrate if I heard Sean Hannity was suicidal. Intel says he is slipping and so guilty he refuses to even have a trial or a fair hearing. Instead he is trying to cover it up, call on friends, and fight back or retaliate. Now he is busted badly and his lies are unraveling almost weekly.

Regarding Clinton and the union upstairs; if I had my choice, I would put the CIA and my bodyguards on your people and give them 30 years of nonstop wrath and pain until they gave us this terror plot and spy ring. CIA has a reputation and so do we. Obviously you and they do not respect that reputation and have not learned what pain and hurt is; you want it turned up and you want more even if you are suicidal. Take the cyanide like all you cool-aid drinkers. So I hope and pray CIA rips the people upstairs up and laughs at you while you struggle with this quick sand and suicide intelligence says you are in now. I love the part where you kidnap and stalk us then try to accommodate the problem with not allowing us to mate with each other so you are a fill in for both Ann and I; what psychos you are and people should know all about you.

Keep killing and stomping on my tomato plants or give me warts and skin ailments; my bodyguards and hopefully the most vicious at CIA clandestine retired services might be disgusted with you and your work. If they go after you and demand this terror plot and information; I hope and pray for you because I have seen a few enemies and their work. I have no comment besides how you deserve every single last drop of their wrath. So if they do go after you, I see you in hell. It is like South America all over again and death squads. We have no idea what you are trying to do or whether you wish to say “terror plot” by attacking and agitating us for a decade nonstop and still have not caught this conspiracy but we did catch you. You will not blame another group for your handiwork.

As far as Iran; can you be any more wrong? Out of nowhere you sound completely out of touch with reality, completely. Now you and they got CIA after you and you think you are so tough and have a chance if a fight broke out. This “pull” you keep talking about and how some fool “a union roofer” can “kick our ass in two seconds” is about as nuts as the situation you are in. I hope you know not to piss off the wrong people and what can happen when it is too late.

All I can say is I feel sorry for you; but at the same time, I know you deserve every last drop of this wrath and pain CIA would impose on you to match the stupidity and foolish acts you use as a guide in life. I think you are a joke and I think you could never get away if they decide to open up on you and make you talk, crawl like a dog, and spill your guts when we say “ready to tell me about this” instead of retaliating day and night and making me mean, angry, and as cold blooded as you all are.

I see you in hell okay; you belong there you idiot. Don’t ever talk back or get in my face, ever and you will have a nice and respectable life; this is the last shooting match on earth and you are dead in it if you mess with the wrong people; sorry we withheld that from you until you showed us what you were up to. We know who you are, why you are here, what you are up to, and suggest you begin to talk and stop retaliating before it is too late. You do not have long and the wrath is not equal. I have nothing to say to you at all and I dare you to open your mouth around me. I hope they rip you apart for the next 30 years of your life.

You Irish people have a problem and you obviously need to be taught a very lasting lesson about the country you live in and the fight you want with it.

VIDEO OF ANN ON HANNI-DATE:






Sunday, June 21, 2009 Just wanted to tell you and the DA good news. The CIA clandestine services said they heard about our story and sent us a message. They wish they were in this fight and our bodyguards after hearing about how the upstairs Irishman was stomping and pouring beer on my tomato plants and the stuff the cops and locals were doing. They said they would rip them apart and show them how fond they are and how confident they are of this problem. You are lucky, I hear if they went after you, you would never escape and chances are you have no chance; they are ruthless and the ones they hire are even more ruthless depending on what the problem is and who is causing the problems with their most protected and best. I would pay money to see them chase you and bleed you; but I guess we will never ever get to see that or who would win. I will get even for all this one of these days and my bodyguards will let you know when we take you to court and judgment day. Who the fuck do you people think you are and can do? Criminals or super secret sneaky fugitives? I think the joke is on these people and it is going to get worse and worse for them.

Kicking me out of the library, arresting me, humiliating me, and attacking me daily for ten full years; that deserves retaliation and rattling your cage; this is not communist or radical turf unless the left wants to talk to the CIA clandestine services. This Silverman guy should be gagged and maybe given the Bang Cock treatment. You worthless liberals pick filthy fights you can never finish or clean up, now clean it up and fast before the word gets around. Playing with my plants, bike, yelling in my window, stomping on the floor, telling me how superior your Irish terrorism is, and using the police to humiliate you. They ought to open up on you and make you pay until you fall on the sword and beg like you are trained to. I would like to know who wins that one and who is sneakier or more deadly. If I had the power, I would tell you one week deadline until you have full scale chaos on your doorsteps to equalize what you did and tried. See how you like it and make you understand you do not go after royals and the masters of war. This shit might get to be a widespread problem and spying on us might help this enemy. Cronies my ass, more like marked for road duty and picking up trash for the state. You go home and you move. I think the joke is on these people and it is going to get worse and worse for them.

This is humiliating and these people keep saying "if you have bodyguards where they at... we have more pull than anybody in the area and own the police..." it is this damn detective and his son with this "pull" which needs to hear some ear shaking complaining from CIA clandestine services about humiliating and screwing up our operation and life. This pull and these people need to be put in their place by and driven crazy or be the joke they are. Now they are an accessory and aiding domestic radicals and liberals. They also think it is a shoving match they won and have won. The god damn trash cronies call me as if I am a rolodex or my life is a revolving door. Who do these people think they are and do they feel they can just fight anyone or do anything they god damn want and wish? I hope hell unleashes on them one day and it never lets up. I pray every single day they die and in the worst way. Do they still want me to behave around them or tell me how much pull they have as the police? It is the whole state, not just one area. They did the same damn thing in Virginia also in the name of hate and racism policies.

Maybe the retirees at CIA will launch a clandestine war on them and show them hell and what a real joke is. Thanks for the fucking problems and not wanting to clean up a single one while we try to catch these worthless fugitives who have all this "pull." How dare them tell me to go home and go away; they are worthless and fugitives. Let's see how fast they fix things and make it right again if ever. It is a god damn communist nest and they put us under surveillance and take us hostage. They forget where they are and who the masters are. This isn't the god damn Soviet Union or revolutionary Russia and our life is not intended for them to have their kicks with or abuse. Strange how they got even by kidnapping us to seek revenge on CIA and the Pentagon. Strange how it is all turning out for them also. So why won't they show us who their leaders and who is behind this? Don't you get angry and very mad hearing all of this? Who they did it to and how worthless the people behind it are? We are the founders of satellite warfare and the best commandos on earth; this is the last shooting match on this earth and in their life. Look what they did now and how pissed up they mad us. In a full decade they did not let up one day so maybe all hell will open up on them one day and equalize the score. They should launch a clandestine war for the principle of kicking their asses; send them home.

No comments:

Blog Archive