SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, February 16, 2009

TRANSCRIPT: 2-16-2009: SEAN HANNITY AND RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A TOTAL FAGGOT: PS, TOTAL STALKER AND SPY (AKA: STALKERS)

Monday, February 16, 2009 It appears as Sean Hannity the Mountain Lion has let go of his bite and Rush the Hippo has put his bite back on Ann. That is how they partner up and how they come to each other's butt boy love fest. Sean will be back and like a serial killer, the impulse and urge is too strong. He will take a break and then go on a derranged rampage again; check the dates and the records; it always turns out like this. Oh here he goes, smearing us and bad mouthing us out of his insane jealousy fits; slander is defined as untrue; and I have the arrest records and a lot to back this up with. Also, malicious is defined as willful and intentional; you are a stalker who is broken hearted, won't let go, and in total denial. When I asked you to ask Ann directly or cite a reason; you said she went to your concert and how Ann never goes out. Take a look at these pictures and the date; this was just a few of them (Buckcherry, Tesla, Dishwalla, Romantics, Metallica, Godsmack, Rolling Stones, 5450; I am big on music...) http://community.webshots.com/user/cyber_warfare_hq - There is ten years missing from those pictures 1990 to 2000. There are pictures of me partying, my motorcycle in high school, beach trips, a few friends, etc... They call me the shit Sean; straight A's, long hair, ripped jeans, raging rips and cut muscles, 300 pull ups in one sitting, and the total package. I took a lot of pictures down. You mess with me and you mess with a string of Generals and your life. I went from the shit to near homeless because of you faggots; driving me to the point of stealing and being a thief like you. So do not threaten me with a lawyer and to make sure I have one; you are in a world of trouble you do not know how to get out of.

• Finally, the psycho in Sean has to boil over 8:20:42 PM he says, "do not listen to these people, they are just messing with your head... you cannot fail."
• Reply to his FReep post: (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2186906/posts); Ann and I like to talk, sometimes all night when we are not there and if and when you get the hell out of our life which you intentionally and willfully got between; we would do our business and our thing. This means your psychopathic taunting and kindergarten stalking will stop and we just do our thing. But for now we are forced to get by anyway we can. You live in fear that if you left us alone; you would be a bag of shit like you are now. Sean, go fuck your wife and stop dreaming about others! You are a sick fucking bastard stalker who has kept this going for years and now almost a year with myself.
• Ann just said, "I had no idea he was this insane" and I will say it again, "Sean Hannity is absolutely nuts, he is so delusional and homocidal he is dangerous." He is doing this to someone's spouse and whom has been with Ann for over 20 years! Rush is not as deranged but even more dangerous and nuts. They are in our house and spying on us; trying to figure out how much longer they have or if they can stop us or prevent us; Sean Hannity read the last post you jerk off. What the hell is wrong with you? Say it to my face and do another home invasion about how jealous you are! It was you who hired the hit man to invade my home and arrest me. They are in serious trouble; they lost a judge, another one forced to retire; and still have no answer. Ann and I talk day and night you faggot. You act like a broken hearted faggot. I dare you to act this way if and when we have kids and threaten them also.
• The Lionel Ritchie is not the right music; try "Inna Gadda Da Vida" by Iron Butterfly. If you did not hear Ann, which we know you listen in on every single word, she said this, "I love happy endings." Ann and I love a good movie and a great ending, just like the movies. Sean says Lionel Ritchie is how he views the sex with Obama story. I do not mind inspiring others to love one person and to give them all of your heart and life Sean. Maybe you will learn and maybe you will desire love and fulfilling love. Ann knows why she is so madly in love with me and it goes back to when i was younger; i was much more of a romantic then. Now i am duking it out all the time and collapsing telling Ann to hurry so I can lock this door or that door while you cannibals chase us. You are witnessing and feeling my collapsing technique and I am in the first month of 12 months. I then have 19 clips out of 20 I carry; so I have a lot more after collapsing. I do not mind inspiring people and how two people in life rely on each other. I guess it is just not good enough for your standards if you are even a human being.

No comments:

Blog Archive