SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, February 13, 2009

MURDER AND TERROR PLOT: HELP HE IS A SICK DERRANGED STALKER AND I NEED TO BE RESCUED BY THE US ARMY

2/14/2009 12:04:56 AM Sean, something tells me you put the best face on the worst situation and are a phony, a fake, and no victim. You and Rush send these little messages to Ann how dependent you are and how much you are following or stalking her. If you listen to her FOX Gibson interview on 2-12-2009; I had known and discussed the matter with her on Sunday and she and I was working on a project. That project does not involve you but you are really happy being there for her and feel you are coming or in this project.

If you read below; you will notice you are like a pit-bull with a bite that will not let go. Yet that bite is not because you are athletic or self sufficient; it is because you create dependency and are a victim; but in total denial; Sean, you are in a state of total denial and are going around; like Rush Limbaugh, trying to selling your broken effort, change minds, and asking for a chance. It is kind of strange given the current situation with the 911 widows and one of them being killed in Buffalo, NY last night during your show. Yes during your show and you have warned us. You do not hide anything and are asking if we are upset.

How many times have “you crossed the line?” 12:12:24 AM you just said that in the past five minutes on record. Sean, you are fighting for JFK and RFK and claiming conservative merit; you are bone mad. You are the parents and like to govern two kids; the problem is you dream and fantasize we are the kids. Rush Yesterday was addressing a hit and Ann said she got an email sounding like John Lott. Rush kept on saying “the inestimable” during his show. You keep saying “ultimately.” It feels like you all are running around with a mask on or pulling off some fraud.

The whole show has been about Ann Coulter and how you and she are winning or together. You may want to be more direct. Now if you or your audience listens to Scott Peterson, the former police officer, and the suspicion of his marital problems; it sounds like you. Ann Coulter is not saying you will not hurt her or some nice guy. She called you a “stalker” to be quite honest and my assessment is much worse. You are not a simple stalker; you go after her husband and man and you deny the fact that she “might be” with someone for 20 years. The reality of this is so damning, you are in a state of total denial and insanity. Yet you begged me for months, review the records, and I was busy with “Haru” (aka Rush Limbaugh) I blew you off for the time being. So if someone is sending Ann a love letter with a kiss of death, it is you and Rush.

The reason why Ann is in a good mood is a project “R and H.” You might ask if it involves you whatsoever and if you even know what it is about. As I said, unless a woman calls you five, ten, twenty, or more times a day; she does not give a crap. If you died or something bad happened; chances are she would not notice or care. You think Ann listens to your show while in California and on the road. She does not; she calls and checks in almost every 30 minutes. She is really busy and is really exhausted.

So I will ask this again, are you trying to divorce your wife or say Ann is not permitted to marry or have a private life without you? You seem as if you own her love life and she is your love slave or dependent on you. The most insane problem is you have a wife and Ann told me about you; I did not expect you were bone insane and dependent; a mad man. You might blow your brains out if your life blew up. You seem united in holy matrimony with us; some orgy or polygamy. You did not talk about your wifey but devote the entire show to Ann Coulter, Valentine’s Day. Even I do not do this, we do not even celebrate our birthdays 12:28:25 AM. I am not able to understand why your wife is not aware of this and has not divorced you. I am not sure why Ann says your wife knew and knows; and in on some conspiracy. If you are a mad man and insane, you are going to make insane decisions and sit on a bridge about how you are dependent, despondent, begging for a chance, need attention from Ann, and need the public affection. This is insane and you are a total nut case. Rush is one also, he was doing the exact same thing.

You are not teasing her or messing with her; you will throw your life away on a whim. You have no idea what is surrounding you, the 911 widow in Buffalo now puts you as a co-conspirator. I am not sure how you are able to pull this off when your wife is aware of it and does not get out while she can. The risk of you loosing it all soon is real and she knows this. If she gets out now; then she at least can get a judgment in her favor and not be entwined. The entire state of NY is talking about the 911 like hit, except for you and Rush. You did not mention it once, not once.

You are not even one of them; I find them dirt and not worth my time; but I am that part of the US Army who trains people or develops ways to stop terrorists. If they hijack a plane, then I can roll off five to ten plans on how to sneak on or gain control. Why you call me out and challenge me, I do not know. We can compare the US Army manual to mine and you will see it double the size. It is odd, the entire media is talking about this 911 like emergency and the state of NY is livid. You still think it is some conspiracy by enemies. You are a victim obviously because you do not know when to stop or when you are defeated. As far as I am concerned, this will be your legacy and we will have to treat you as a threat. Ann and I see you as a threat to our life and a danger; worse, you do not stop or give a shit.

It is not my job to admire or give a shit; I merely do my best and duty when it comes to hostage rescues. I have proven myself so many times; so your efforts now meet my armor system. I am aware you and Ann were at a concert; she was ecstatic I had recovered and was alright. 12:40:51 AM I will say this, from 2005 to 2007, I went to a concert a week. I have a lot of musician friends and grew up with them. Keep hanging on to that dream Mr. Sean Hannity. As you told me several months ago, you felt abandoned. You for some reason felt abandoned and now you hang on to the mere fantasy or false idea; ask Ann directly you stooped jackass loser.

You live in a state of fear for the love of a woman who hates you; worse, you are married. Ann hates you, trust me okay. Open your god damn eyes and look how your life is blowing up, it is no conspiracy you meek choir boy. You have no idea how intimate Ann and I am or have been, but you are seriously threatened and intimidated. Ann said she might have felt 5 per cent affection at most, but she does not pour out love or fall easily. I do not doubt you felt something but she is merely sharing the stage to contact who she was or is looking for. This is the same way you and Rush share the stage to change our minds. I took this one girl to a concert twice and then to dinner three or four times; was I interested? Hell no, I looked stupid. Then I took her and her friends out and went to Denny’s ten times; was I in love or romantic? Hell no, I just looked stupid by myself. Did we keep in touch, no. They had nothing going on in their life; I had to pay for everything. They were not anything special and I knew this.

You need to ask her directly or divorce your wife. As you told me repeatedly, the reason why you are and were acting like this is because you feel abandoned. You are a total insane, deranged, dependent, and living in fear Ann is with another man. 12:45:50 AM now you are telling Ann Coulter how you will get it right from now on with her. Ann, just called and said, “Don’t give up, you can do it” and then laughed. That means drop dead you little bitch and mistress; as if we do not know what you are up to? You are a total god damn loser and a whacked out terrorist.

I am an expert on this subject; you are the person type and profile we are looking for; worse you are in total love or deranged. You know who Ann is and who I am and you do not even worry about this or your behavior. Your behavior and Rush’s behavior is worse than liberals. Your behavior is so appalling it clearly identifies you as a suspect and who we were looking for. To say you do not trash the Constitution is a big fat lie you god damn terrorist. Tell Guiliani if he thinks you are trashing the Constitution and understands what you are doing? All you have to do is ask Ann, “Do you love me” or “am I special to you.” I know what is on his mind today and he probably met a few of the 911 widows. Now how do you want to explain this to Rudy and what I am telling him?

We were interrogating Rush on Beirut; then the 911 widow disappeared. Me, I do not let matters affect what I have to do or set my mind to. Ann is the same; she sets out to do or accomplish something and sticks with it; that is background noise. Ann does not want to be background noise. You in no way saved her life you sick weasel. You are not in the same line of work and come from the pedigree or the military legacy we come from, or the indirect royalty. If my uncles are European educated and trained, then you can bet we are royalty. If my father helped run South Vietnam and that war; we are royalty. It is in our blood to run wars and become Generals and leaders. You are just an oddball I have no idea how to deal with but I bet you and the people upstairs stomping their feet have a lot in common.

Unbelievable how obsessed you and Rush is. Rush said we were revolting against his success and you said you felt abandoned; as if we give a shit. You are not in our plans and if you were; you are on the top 10 most wanted dead or alive terrorist list. Did I know this before? No. Did Ann Coulter know this before? Yes. Ann was aware of this and knew this before I did and had you locked in her sights. You just see it differently.

(From Rush Limbaugh pages and what the both of you are doing) 2/13/2009 11:12:56 PM Rush has been repeating Ann’s words all week. It shows his derangement and how he is on the hunt and psychotic. He is free falling and risking divorce and conspiracy charges so long as you join their conspiracy. He is fabricating the matter as you mentioned and it is not for a media stunt or engagement. Sean is desperate and does not know when he is defeated; thus becomes a victim of his own lack of awareness or stupidity. Rush has kicked up his efforts again after being interrogated about Beirut and his predecessors. The 911 widow has come up again and in a bad way, Rush style. No phony soldiers, operation chaos, Nobel Peace Prize, symbolic victory to cover up truth, etc… Rush and Sean “reproduced” the 911 situation with the same goals and intentions; this time on a local level. They localized the original 911 and the situation with me as a self admission. The reason why you chose me was because you wanted me to attend the secret session of the COMITERN. it is a very prestigious affair for your goons and the left wing. The COMITERN sessions are secret and how they indoctrinate and start off the careers of their best; hence, you had to send me to the conference and meeting but now came to me. It had been derailed and you could not take further risks; least deny why the kidnapping never took place or did. As documented, they address their derangement and level of psychotic homicidal intentions before they act on it to send a message to several people; those who like this and those who do not. The message is they are victors and in control, nobody else.

READ THE ORDEAL WITH SEAN HANNITY THROUGH THE EYES OF ANN COULTER AND HER LIFE LONG PARTNER BELOW... KEEP READING.

No comments:

Blog Archive