SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, February 27, 2009

ANN COULTER ON THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW: TRANSCRIPTS OF FEB 27, 2009: AT CPAC AND MEMORIES

Friday, February 27, 2009 Once again, Ann tried to lie on Hannity's show and got busted and also shot herself in her foot. Keep in mind, Ann told me she hated going to these things. My guess is she is out all the time and its a playground. Sean says, "Remember last year I was with you and we could not even walk." Ann then plays it off and says either "I love you or F you." Kaboom Annie, are you catching on yet? Your trust slips and slips and your life drains away like a horror show. I am sure Hannity was stalking you all last year and knew everything. Did you not hear what he said and how he said it, it is called egg in the face. What you will do is come to me and tell me it is all lies and some fantasy; how it was just good clean fun and only business. Hannity said you and he were together last year and you said nothing except... "Either I love you or F you." Sean said he was with you last year and you pleaded "no contest." Then you added the hotel room and he said nothing. As I see it, the inevitable is coming. It is your word against his; or his marriage (if I was him… I don’t know the crazy woman and I never saw her before). Ann plugs her security team and body guards as witnesses (I will get right on it Ann! Sure thing… that is the issue here; Annie, are you overconfident or did you think that was counterproductive?) I do not know if it is anger or shame? All I know is I am a perfectionist. The comment about how fun right wingers are; crock of lies and rhetoric (as Annie says, “needs further explanation).

I told you Ann, there are a lot of men out there who are looking to stick that knife in your back. Either you created them or I am imagining my own transformation. I am far from happy with you. I am a perfectionist and I have an adverse reaction also. What does your body guards have to do with this also? I am fed up with it and you keep this ongoing to make me interested. You use the media to talk to me as if I am to jump up and clap or show glittering eyes. Hannity said and you did not reply: 1. he was with you all CPAC last year and the crowd loved it (you said bodyguards). Then you said how you got to your hotel room last night and he said nothing. He got his shot in on you Ann while you are down and hurting again. You were not able to hit back either and that counts against you. You are the one who is silent. 2. Sean asks you why you hang out with Bill Maher and you answered it; meaning he knew or knows you and Maher hang out? You did not deny it but Maher said you and him never went out or dated. You admit you and Maher hang out together. Maher has been going around telling his friends you are freaky in bed and a total tramp. Again, when you are down they pummel you. You see this clearly. The only person who came to your defense was me; even I do not believe you now and the only defense you had was "I quit" and this was to remove the cloud or mystery from over your life. My point is you cannot fight Ann, they corner you. Hannity got you badly in that exchange. You may want to check the transcripts, "Remember when you and I were together last year at CPAC... we could not even walk." (No answer or response necessary) Ann, nobody came to your defense.

The only person who came to your defense was me and you managed to bring my trust level down to a zero. I have told you how I am a perfectionist and I have a nose for a liar and you are a liar. You are asking me how much you are going to get away with if anything. You bring before me anybody in this world who can come to your defense. I have an adverse reaction and I am a perfectionist; so if you are a perfectionist, then I know you are also a liar. You have never been off the hook; you told me you were going to go through it face to face and day and night if needed and I do not know why you do this. So you will tell me how you hated every moment and hated going to these banquets and I most likely will not believe you. Then again, if Rush and a few others did not do what they did; would I be sticking around and so compliant? If you knew I had the money, do you think I would scream and shout at you every single day to knock it off or to at least give me a decent explanation? Exactly, and that you will always resent for the rest of your god damn life; you invite danger and problems to my life. Either you have to go or you have to give a proper and immediate explanation. I would need an army if I went to CPAC. But then if I was there I would not hang out with you. You answered nothing and accomplished nothing coming on the radio now. Hannity is saying you should be thrown out; not him. You are not off the hook Ann; I suggest you use your time better and not fly around or attend banquets while your life drains away. Now you are desperate.

Battle of the Babes:

Mrs. Alex Glick v. Mrs. Megyn Kelly v. Mrs. Ainsley Earhardt: Who wins the beauty queen contest? Alexis (no drama, mostly brains, good personality).

No comments:

Blog Archive