SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GAWKER WEB PAGE AND ANN COULTER: PROBLEM

Okay, I admit that from 2000 to 2002, before my arrest, I was partying every single week. I was trying to get married. When things got heated up and messed up; I began to travel around the USA and partied all night with strangers in cities around the USA; Ann would never show up but I was looking for her but was more trying to get my mind off things. So I cannot blame Ann for one or two parties when I would be drinking tequila all night and waking up in my car; that is just how I grew up and from 1990 to 2000 I never went out. I was in the gym daily and never had fun. So two years I tried desperately to look for Ann and to get married, she can attest to this but she would not show up and I grew frustrated. After 2002, her life went from normal to undesired and someone tried to "hook her up" with every sex pot out there. I do not think Ann is the partier or the soldier sailor type like myself or the military families I grew up with; they were hard drinkers and bar brawlers.

Here is GAWKER and the stuff on Ann. Drudge was a joke. NOBODY got two dates from Ann or a date with romance as the intent. THEY WERE TRYING TO LET GUYS SCORE WITH ANN; SUCH AS MAROON 5 OR DAVE MATTHEWS AS INDICATED; THE CLINTON'S WERE BEHIND IT.


Drudge on 7th and Hudson: Developing (rather sadly)
By Andrew, 3:41 PM on Mon Dec 27 2004, 31 views

drudgeann.jpgSome Gawker Stalker reports are worth their own entry (aka "slicing the bologna"):

I saw Matt Drudge on 7th and Hudson walking by a place called The Chick Inn with a well groomed but very unfeminine and unattractive blond who exuded an upper crust superiority. [Ed. Ann Coulter?!?] I yelled "Matt!" to make sure it was him and he turned around, but I didn't wave or anything. I should have flipped the bird. And yes, he was wearing that fucking hat.

I wonder if Matt is a breast or thigh man. Probably prefers a good ol' drumstick.


http://gawker.com/028440/drudge-on-7th-and-hudson-developing-rather-sad

Matt Drudge Ignores Me, No. 5
By Jessica, 10:02 AM on Thu Dec 16 2004, 14 views

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this cat-and-mouse game:


jessicagawker: Hey, we need to talk.
jessicagawker: I'm hearing a rumor that you and Ann Coulter are IM buddies. You're going to pick her over me? C'mon, Matt, you know better.
jessicagawker: She's so not your type.

http://gawker.com/027764/matt-drudge-ignores-me-no-5


A VERY DAMAGING PARTY ANN ATTENDED:

http://gawker.com/027890/team-party-crash-wenner-medias-holiday-party


Here is GAWKER and the stuff on Ann. Drudge was a joke. NOBODY got two dates from Ann or a date with romance as the intent.

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Blog Archive