SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, February 9, 2009

ONE ON ONE WITH SEAN HANNITY FEB 9, 2009

2/9/2009 7:13:52 PM Sean you are a demented fool. Are you saying Ann dreams of you or are you saying your “pretending” of having love or some sexual encounter with Ann is about the country and the nation’s best interest? You have to be specific because what you say about fantasizing about this or that; suggests Ann would prove this or tell you. I can dream of women all day and create some life; but this is weird. As I have said, I taught and speak openly about sex with Ann. I would be careful to do this if you have the bravery or the “fearless fight” you say. You have never put this on paper or asked Ann directly; like Rush and a few other stalkers obsessed with her. Ann said she used to only see you as married so she did not think anything of it.

Very few married women act on flirts or sexual advances. I have “investigated” and even spoke to some openly. To a woman it is “window shopping” but rarely do married women act on or accepts dates. Ann said she never indicated to you any romance or wishes to have a relationship; but you do not give up and it changes into a fantasy. Ann said she made it clear she only has sex with a man under marriage and I asked her if there was every any romance or hanky panky and she said absolutely positively never with anyone. Not even a kiss or a second date. Sean, you have to give up okay and stop stalking us; this means ask her directly or end this fantasy and obsessive stalking. Rush did a long time ago and was a laughing stock. You did not even get a dinner or “late night.” So you and Ann have had a beer? Ann said maybe once but she is not even sure if you did; but never one on one. 2/9/2009 7:28:31 PM Ann said she thinks Rush was speaking on behalf of you because you are meek and timid.

Ann said she thinks you got her schedule or someone gave you her schedule. Then you and she showed up at the same cities (ie: California, Ohio, and Minnesota) and she was sure someone was stalking her. There is an FBI open case and I have tried to point them to the harassment and attacks on me for just emailing her. If I mentioned sex or talk with her normally; I would get attacked. Ann said if you can mention a specific event or a good reason; she can come on the show and dispute it with me there or listening. Ann asked if she has a tattoo, I have one. Also, a specific location or event; an event, etc… you can cite a reason for your behavior and actions. The hell you put me through and the anger I have had with Ann as she tried to explain.

Sean, this is from Ann. She comes on many shows and so long as you allow her, she does. She appreciates that but would you rather her stop coming on your show? If so, then deny her. Ann has told me she is quitting and she is near losing her marriage and life love. So if you have some problem with her; you should understand her story or life; she said you do not know a damn thing. My point is this; you must leave us alone and stop stalking Ann or issuing warnings to me. Read the transcripts and that was when I began to get sick of it; from April 2008 to December 2008 you kept this up almost daily.

Your behavior was beyond disturbing and it was not solid Ann and I was ever seen together. That is a serious indication of a problem and a very scary problem. You do not know me but ordered me around and cut my phone lines to prevent us from emailing and talking. Okay not you but someone did. Rush started and began it, then you kicked in and it was both of you; then Rush stopped and you kicked it up intensely. Ann was flipping out and did not expect or know, and then I had to ride to the library to just email her and talk; so I took the bus or rode my bike to the library.

It had been a long time and a very special moment. I had not seen her or talked to her directly for over seven years; we wrote each other only and spoke via another way all day long and spend all night together. We are on there 24 hours, go to bed and wake up exactly the same time, and spend 365 days together. We had to in order to catch this terror network and plan matters. Ann and I are not together physically; but we can do two or three things at a time while talking all day. I can be running or swimming and be talking to her; even drinking and tipsy at a party. So I hear what is on the other end and if she is horny or with someone; but she is usually with me; I do not go on dates with her. If there are pictures of her, she does not know about it.

We try to keep a routine and do the exact same things so it is not a spectator sport. Did you hear me? I hear what is on the other end and know if she is horny; for real. Ann follows me, I do not follow her. If I go to a concert, she goes. If I go out to dinner, she goes. If I go on a date, she goes. Ask her when I almost drowned in 2000 at Tybee Island; how she reacted and freaked. Check the history records at or around 2000 and an US Army Sergeant who died. We were wading in rough waters till midnight looking for his body. I have had many near deaths and that day almost was swept into the Ocean; real near and on my tippie-toes in soft sand neck deep high tide.

They knew Ann was meeting me and confronted them. They knew she came to DC for me. They arrested me in 2002 and tried to make her move on. They tried to make her remarry and Sean admits he knew and they set her up. 8:54:55 PM They said it was a conspiracy against them. They were also behind the terror plots; no joke. Ann did not say no thank you or yes; she really hurt them and put them in a jealous rage of anger and this is how the murder plots began. They were going to rape her to teach her a lesson; they did not nor drug her up. So if they had something; it was from 2002 to 2006. The stuff I know is fine with me; but there are a lot of lies and a lot of fantasy or smears. I asked Ann and she said there were things people were hiding and she will tell me later what they hid and why. I told you; someone was blackmailing her or trying to; special family album and “courtship.” She has a alibi and so do I if we do exact same things. Right now she has an alibi even if you try to lie. She will know who it is and why. Ann said she led them on and was suspicious but had to be careful not to ruin this.

You have to cite a place and time and proof; such as no alibi. One example is me moving to California in 1998 after college. In 2000, I planned a move because of this problem; California was considered. Back then we were beginning our career and now things are different. My brother asked me to move to California because I told my father and family I was being abused and someone was stalking me; because of my high tech background in computer science and electrical engineering. I almost did and so did Ann. We did think about this. Then when I was recovering and a vegetable; my family brought me to California in 2005 for Christmas.

I have relatives in Michigan, California, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, West Germany, and Toronto. All my uncles have advanced Engineering degrees in computers or mechanical in the 1970s; they are very successful now. It is very strange how I was kidnapped and cannot even find work or have not worked for years. I am the most talented, the best looking, the most aggressive, the most able and Hollywood. Yet I am the only one who has all these problems and so many attacks; I am the best of the bunch; we are informal royals. That is another part of this story which makes no sense. My whole family is near millionaires and I cannot pay my utilities. Now I find you and Rush humiliating me using Ann and chiding my life or how inferior I am. To suggest Ann is lewd or was unfaithful is difficult to prove but there are some real crazed people out there. I was also chatting with her via aol back in the late 1990s. Then she came to DC and we were supposed to met. All hell broke loose in our life, all hell.


Someone told me Ann dresses like a heavy metal girl now. She changed her look and walk. Metal girls look, dress, walk, and act a certain way.

No comments:

Blog Archive