SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DEAR SEAN HANNITY: TRANSCRIPT OF SHOW ON FEBRUARY 24, 2009

2/24/2009 8:19:10 PM Sean, for the last 20 years I have listened to Pat Buckhannon around DC talking about protectionism, dumping, unfair practices, and a lot of things I shut out. So far, none of it has ever found merit in academic circles. Also, the culture war article I read during college was insane because he linked culture wars with trade. He premised the idea that Western Civilization was under siege by global trade. My take is he can only defeat himself. Whenever, he wants to focus inwards, I will gladly listen to you or him. You defeated yourself and followed the same formula; why would you disagree with him on a position?

When I hear “Catholic Irish” the first thing in my mind is poverty and labor. Least you forget what the last six months has been and how you were trying to do the same thing Rush Limbaugh was and then came to his rescue when he said Obama was to fail and he was the voice of the Republicans. I would get rid of 90 percent of the Republicans and conservatives if I had a choice and keep a close tight inner circle who thinks clearly. How you all manage it is up to you all. You should rethink or revise what your defense will be now because it sounds like Ayers.

At least you responded to my analysis of your show by bringing on Pat Buckhannon. However, it is strange how you cite Ann Coulter’s name as much as you do Ronald Reagan; same with David Horowitz and Rush Limbaugh. Are you all a fake and a total fraud? It feels like a chain gang that is oppressed by… and some form of rescue or liberation is needed. If you wanted to help Ann and I, why didn’t you send me paper? Rush Limbaugh said nothing about you; did you read the Rush blog and what is going on there? Why am I scrambling for paper and fighting you and Rush over Ann and she is crying to me telling me how dangerous you two are and to help her?

Can you explain to me why this is happening and why you are acting this way? Just because you and Rush do not support me, does not mean you have to make sure nobody else does in hiding or lie about it. Now you are scared of this “one on one” you were saber rattling a few months ago and going ape shit as if you were some reincarnation of Ronald Reagan. Nobody knows why you help or rescued Rush Limbaugh and attacked Ann and myself, I have never met you or want to know you; yet I could not get you out of my god damn life. You clung onto Ann and stalked her so vehemently while Rush grabbed her legs or got the duct tape.

For months, both you and Rush were humiliating me about my bank account and how I was not able to get donations or even military support. Luckily, the military did intervene and did contact me. I am surprised you and Rush did not block that or do a blockade. As I see it, Ann is too big to be an enemy and I am too small to be a problem to your terror network and spy ring. Worse, you were blaming me and even Ann; total refusal of any responsibility. It feels like the KGB coming here and writing tickets for US Generals for jaywalking. It shocks your mind to even think of it; you write one for 50 and I will write one for 5 million, fair trade? So you do not think you are the slightest bit stupid? You can loose your career and pension, have you lost your god damn mind? You terrorists think you are not and will never get caught. Now do you admit it and wish to pressure us further? Who is being dishonest here? Who has more to loose?

No comments:

Blog Archive