SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SEAN RUSH PLEADED GUILTY AND IS ON TAPE: DO YOU PLEAD ALSO?

1/7/2009 11:26:10 PM Sean be forewarned to not speak on terrorism before this terror plot is complete. Let me also give you a pointer. Research the casualties from 1940 to the present and tell me when Europeans began to get killed, then when Palestinians were killed, then when Americans began to be killed. There is so much mutual trust between the two sides; however, recently this terrorism has entered Asia, Europe, and other regions magically. The same phase like expansion occurs. Now I am not accusing anybody but Arabs have only attacked the USA one at or around 911; the Jewish state and the communist forces have attacked the USA at least 20 times. You could be 21 and not only this; I might know something you do not. However, the immediate assumption is to believe the media and to side what you see on television or what you see on the media; but it is not bias. Also, Hezbollah in my opinion did not attack the USA in Lebanon; I spoke to several Lebanese. I was also high school friends with a Marine who had a Lebanese mother. Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist groups but their enemy is Israel; that is the difference. When did they declare war on this world? Do the research and tell me what years and periods then tell me why. So when I look at this terror plot; I do not rule out any suspects or the least suspected unless I can argue it and complete the investigation; I have not. Isreal was in contact with the feet stomping which tells me they wanted a fight and to know who was against Bush.

No comments:

Blog Archive