SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW: FIRST TWO HOURS ONLY: CALL ME PRINCESS!

1/14/2009 10:41:36 PM Dear Sean Hannity and “Alicia”; if you too are going to make fun or me or talk about me, then you must address me by my proper name. You need to address me as “sir” or what Ann calls me “princess.” I prefer princess from Ann but I am willing to consider otherwise since you are so close to us and wish to get closer. Yes we are running from you and your stalkers. Second, of all people asking if you are having an affair, I would think your wife would and not random people. So that makes no sense. Ann tells me it was a murder plot and now it has merged with a ransom terror plot. Third, at 10:26 pm you said your “web guy took him out” so let me interpret this; your web guys has blocked my internet for several days and it is not one guy. We had this on politico.com and also at or around when Ann and I began to email. So you’re jokes about us and how I have nothing or this or that was okay. But it does not assist in my terror plot investigation. I think you know what I am talking about and how you and Rush are partners.

When or if you want to debate me about the Cold War or the Vietnam War or guerilla war; let me know. I also hold two years in computer science and a special course in electrical engineering. None of this phantom crap and cold war spy mole game you all are playing. I taught Ann on Cold War and communist philosophy. I taught her the history of Russia and China and her political philosophy. That is why she views me as her baby love and princess; I have that affect on people. You are in enough trouble and have abandoned the fight but you said you were not going to talk or answer any further questions like Rush; I think you and Rush know how much trouble you are in and it is not just kidnapping either or conspiracy.

My name is princess, I am a warrior from the planet Ju-Ju-Jee and I live in a castle but am a prisoner until some big burly woman can rescue me from gays and some spies. They think I am a princess also but they treat me really bad because I have something they want and need.

No comments:

Blog Archive