SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

ANN COULTER ON THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW: JAN 20, 2009 ANALYSIS

On the January 20, 2009 show of the Sean Hannity Radio Show, Ann confronts Sean for painting a bleak and totally Armageddon situation with the Inauguration speech even if collective failure and taking responsibility was the message. The reason why Ann came on the show was because Rush was caught and is doing a rare exclusive with Sean Hannity to unify and for solidarity. Sean begins to make fun of Ann for being in love for 20 years and various taunts; unusual for someone who was obsessed with her and rambled incessantly about her love life with me. Rush did the same thing. They had been watching me because they were behind the kidnapping and got the feeling someone was watching them or Ann was a liaison.

They did not believe Ann and I had been together for over 20 years; we literally spent our entire life together after high school. Pat and Ann celebrate and have a good conversation but Sean tells Ann to “shut up” which starts more problems. Then to be facetious Sean asks Ann why she is bailing out of his television show and accuses me of ordering her or pressuring her. For the past six months, I have had cyber attacks daily, banned from web sites, had all my email read, and had servers block my access on Ann’s web sites. For the last few weeks, my internet was blocked completely and when not, the speed was turned down to only 16Kb. Since the Rush book interview, I have not had any internet. So Sean says it is just me and Ann says “it’s because she is his love slave.”

So there is some gang mentality taking place. I am and have been kicked out recently. They tried this before. Now it is really bad. Rush was confronted by Ann. Rush then runs to Sean for solidarity. Sean had set up Ann on his show. Ann cancels his show and they are still trying to harass and kidnap Ann and I as we have reported. They are the ones behind this terror network and Rush was the one who showed up initially while Ann snared Sean. Then Sean poured his guts and sang like a bird to me so I would leave Ann. For two months, I document him begging me daily about an obsession Ann told me about and why she was so spooked.

These people are dangerous, very dangerous and they have a lot of money. I asked Ann if they were just lonely from a bad marriage; she said no. So I began to listen to Hannity and his wife would call in or his kids; there were no marital issues as Ann stated. They were trying to hurt her and lure her to their circle and ring. She told me she was a prisoner and did not know who exactly was doing it. She gave me a list of people and I began to investigate and use my powers while asking her questions about her abduction and danger. The danger was very near and those closest to her or who claimed they were close associates. They told me I had been warned to stay away from her while they closed in to further this plot to harm her.

Initially, I did not believe Ann because of her behavior; she likes to hug her enemies to make them more delusional but they are deranged and very dangerous. They strike out viciously and randomly. They have used death threats and are a terror and communist network. I have cut off communications with Rush because as Ann says, “he is caught.” Sean is his partner and has admitted to being in this ring. He was created to offset Ann when she began her career or while in college at Cornell. They did the same to me with Michelle.

The struggle between Sean and Ann (his love slave as she describes this fantasy and obsession) is like me and Michelle, animosity and antagonizing. They want me to end life with nothing; poor, destitute, and begging for mercy or help. Ann has really messed this goal up and this kidnapping as I have written extensively about. They know I cannot hold out much longer before surroundings a second time. I must pay the first of their ransom which they are trying to write. Most likely, it will be some act of terrorism or some act to pay this ransom demand.

Since Sunday January 18, 2009; the cyber attacks and denial of service has been effective. If we had a phone or a phone line, then it was similar to cutting the phones. The last time they did this they went after Ann or tried to trick her. Sean recently has made several dangerous statements such as “my web guy took them out”, “what they did to me and my family”, “trying to separate friends”, and a host of other double edged comments. This is why the founding fathers created the first amendment and freedom of speech; not so they can quiet ours but for them to open their big mouth and explain with honesty and good faith what their problem is or what they are up to.

No comments:

Blog Archive