SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

DEAR SEAN HANNITY: A LETTER ABOUT ANN COULTER

1/29/2009 9:25:33 PM Dear Sean Hannity; I see you like it when I turn on Ann and "move on" becomes the pressure you place on us. REad the letter I wrote to her; she pulled me into this storm and I am leaving it. She can either come with me or without. However, you never sent me flowers and to suggest you did so out of friendship only is a joke. I am not sure who Ann is mad at if not she. She is dealing with self hate and low self esteem and I know why. So keep up the campaign to create the storm, create the sex show, create the outpouring of love, and all the deception. I felt Ann was smarter than this but it took her to show me how much of a failure she can be; I know now why she follows me in life and aspires to be like me so much. Read the letter written to her and who she has to blame. She put herself in a heap of trouble and her enemies have taken her pictures. If she hides anything it will get worse but she would not tell me what was wrong.

Ann claims she was not doing anything wrong and the storm is not going to blow her life over. If she had a secret love; then it is clear you, Rush, Maher, the Clintons, and a few others took that from her. It is also clear it makes you very happy when she is in your dungeon; she is at fault for that and can walk away at anytime. Yet she is trying to ask someone to come into the storm while she tries to make the winds stronger and fiercer. If that is your cake then eat it; but I see and know things which I am disgusted with. I have no idea what is wrong with Ann but she loves the conflict and attention. She loves you all more than she loves me; but she wants me to team up with her against you. It is like a fight when you cannot punch, all you can do is kiss each other. Let me also tell you that you never sent me flowers and if you sent Ann any, then it was not out of friendship.

She told me the entire story and you have fought me over this situation for a long time. The GAO secretly contacted me during the Bush era and alerted me of something which raised suspicion but was central to the disaster in our life. Spending doubled under the Bush years and I hear you now saying nobody can spend or denounce communism and terrorism. Nobody can have a life with Ann or a healthy relationship; if she chooses who she wants, then they will be struck down. But she is on film and was caught for not being the girl I would feel comfortable with and I have given up on the idea she can be a good mate and not drive me insane either. That is Ann, she drives everybody insane. I wish her all in life but she should not drag me in this perfect storm of hers or yours; it is dangerous and ridiculous. She is 50 years old and she thinks she is still 16 and this is her first love.

You never sent me any flowers so why would you start now? Look at you on your show last night and how desperate you sound. I have let Ann go and she told me she was quitting this week; but now she is a liar or soon will be.

No comments:

Blog Archive