SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, January 5, 2009

ANN COULTER ON THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW 1/5/08

01/05/2009; 10:04:52 PM Is being pals with suspects a conflict of interest? Ann, don't you think being Pals with Sean Hannity is or would be a conflict of interest? If you are a federal prosecutor, then that is sort of "buying time" isn't it? You did make Colmes so jealous he left Sean "Hannity." I too almost got to that point where John leaves Paul. It is a conflict of interest no? The two are more civilized then I could ever get! They embody "let's get along" and you are on top of it; just stay off of them "wink wink" okay. That would definitely be a conflict of interest. Sean sounds very important on the radio show! Sean wants to work out; you and him should join the same gym or work out together. Sean says he hangs out with you in Florida and you like his kids! You two are hard to fight; Ann, I do not know who my enemies are. You are a federal prosecutor and you hang out with them in Florida? Am I hearing this correct? It is hard to tell who he is talking about sometimes but before it was you. You spend time with his kids and vacation? He goes to Florida or do you avoid him by going to Florida? Ann, who is being stalked here? Who uses security cameras? Who would let them near your house?

Sean said very oddly, we hang out in Florida. Who? HIs kids are there also, who? Tennis and working out? Wow, makes me really horny and important. I see your plan to end this with your Pal Hannity has not worked very well. I hope it is a one way situation because as a prosecutor you cannot be doing that, especially when he says he is IRA. You confirmed this also the next day when you came on his show. Oh my god, you hang out with his family? My God Ann, listen to what you are doing and how it is making Sean important and harder to fight as a boyfriend. My first impression was what he said in the ten minutes about hanging out while in Florida and dinners with his kids. Wow, he is glad I am not there after what he has said to me. Sean has said way too much already to me so unless he is telling the truth and means it; Ann should invite him over. Bring a tennis racquet and the kids.

Ann you can tell by his voice, "screw... and have sex with him" 10:18:52 PM. Here we go, feed the monster. This is why he tries to make it as if he hangs out with you on vacation and Florida. Ann just called and said "I have never ever hung out or seen him in Florida." Sean needs to ask or stop doing this and overlapping it; it is sexual harassment and you do not know if he has a true secret. The impression I got is he spends Florida with Ann and how confident because of what he and Rush said to me. Rush said cocktail party today. First he was mad at me and now he won Ann? I just cannot enjoy Ann can I? Whatever I do or say to her, I just cannot enjoy my relationship and twenty years with her. It is impossible. Sean did not come out and say it; he was talking to me and they were harassing me telling me I was walking in their romantic triangle. He said Ann puts out and lots of stuff; it made me jealous. Ann said they lied and was bad mouthing her this way. Now they kicked it up again. It sounds true. If Sean is Pals and hangs out with Ann or does this, then I am not aware of it and she is not either. Listen to his voice, he is horny and ready to fondle her on the moment's notice. Not even I am that motivated. 10:26:23 PM It is the most disgusting thing you will ever hear. No really, your wife or spouse tells you one thing; and a weasal trying to paint another picture and it confuses you so much. He will not come out and ask directly or makes a real statement. It feels like a rape or sexual harassment at work. You go to work and he suggest he is...

Why would Ann let Sean Hannity use her house in Florida? That is like saying rummage through my underwear or set up a spy camera in my boyfriends house also. Why would an IRA suspect let a federal prosecutor use her Florida home when he might set up spy cameras or bug the place? Then if he is stalking her spouse or partner, why would she open that door? He or they did it to the spouse already and her; why would she "invite" them and ruin the case? 10:32:57 PM Sean must be talking over both Ann and myself. I never opened that door, did she? The damn terror network was stalking me, now her. But they call you a terrorist to call you out. Because they do not come out and say so, this is the same mistake they made with me; they do not know who else is a communist and terrorist; they think you are until you... or... and arrest them. That is how they kidnap or abduct you. It is them! 10:37:09 PM

Ann said they already set up surveillance cameras on her. 10:37:43 PM I thought so also and felt they would; she is too close and can take them down. Do not tell me Ann Coulter is paling around with a terror network? So Sean Hannity uses Ann's aparrtment and house in Florida? She had a place in Maryland also back in the 1990s. If I told Ann we should have a baby out of wedlock, she would have done it; I said I did not want to in case something happened or could provide for them. That would have shut him or them up. Ann used to show off her Apple computer because I was a computer scientist and told her they are easy to learn for beginners. Then I was promoting the iPhone online and she bought one also. I am tired of fighting for attention and false allegations. Who is blogging this stuff? 10:45:41 PM

Finally, something actually confronts Sean face to face, what I am trying to do. I can tell you what Sean is or was doing and how. It made me think Ann was a cheap pundit and was having an affair. It made me question Ann and he goes on and on; listen to the last six months of his shows. When he does, I tell Ann and she comes on there and he says nothing or stops it. This is the first time I have seen him do it the same day as Ann coming on. 10:50:01 PM Sean was in Jacksonville.

Why would a federal prosecutor... with a terror suspect who blurted out he was IRA? Here is his vacation:

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/11/24/sean_hannity_and_fox_news_help_t_boone_pickens_renege_on_swift_boat_challenge.php


You know, it is hard to tell the truth sometimes and Sean has never offerred me anything near true. Ann has and has suffered tremendous suffering and wrath by me while asking for mercy and explaining it as being unfairly crucified. Meanwhile, I hear it and feel it, how she feels. It is real and makes me sick. If she was trying to show me, then it is true. What I do not understand is why she is complaining or is she? Hannity is doing it and abusing her. I am witness to this and almost near leaving Ann but nothing he says is true. She does go on his show and I did not see any show which indicated any "romance" or affection. None. Her reactions are just as she describes. Never any romance or intentions. I have never seen anything like this or how bad the effort is. 11:11:35 PM

Sean says that nothing we can do can stop him from harassing or... Ann. He has the power. He can prevent her from taking the seat? This guy is something else. Not even the spouse can stop him. Read my comments to him. He is not going away quietly and going to take his buddies with him? 11:13:15 PM Oh my god, listen to him. "Blago" is delusional or he is not afraid to go to jail. Sean begs and begs for mercy. He says we have enough to take him down now. 11:14:43 PM; does anybody know what his secret is? Yes! He does the same thing with our troops. I correct myself and think he is worse than Rush. It is a duplicate hydra. 11:16:58 PM This is appalling he ought to be warned! A separate case or the same one? No wonder Ann was terrorized by the matter; listen to it. He was rejected and mistakenly... reexamination? 11:19:14 PM Unrepentant, unbelievable who he is! Terrorizing and a terror plot. So what was "we were supposed to do it" as he said to me? This was why Ann was so mad and crying so badly to me.

New caller, "noone is dumb enough to put you on but me" 11:26:20 PM Ann is not running for President? He knows lots, hanging out with... The whole show is about Ann, for real. They are doing pretty good for... dealing with the nuts like who? 11:28:16 PM Ann says he is very angry with the last six months and how things are turning out for him. He has no exit strategy. Ann says he is shutting out all criticism and will not resolve the matter; no defense. This is what a terror plot feels like and how sneaky and homocidal they are.

Ann says the Colmes matter has Sean extremely concerned. He needs people and support and cannot use a defense now. He has no defense. Female called "a bad rap" "say one thing now two"; caller says Sean is in distress and duress. "When I saw that boy..." "the icing on the icing"... Sean says will get worse! Ann says both Rush and him was faking their repentance to prevent suspicion. What do you expect him to do though, serious, what can he do? I did not see the Hannity and Colmes show but Ann says she rips him up! I don't know... I would be real mad if I was a federal prosecutor! Twenty or more years being wrecked by a terror plot and unrelenting attacks or bad mouthing. I am going to side with Ann on this and how she would feel. She says she told the truth to me and he made her feel helpless and terrorized by this "principled effort" of him. He has not given any proof to back this exclusive access which might be a joke; and she is a girl and on her own.

Sounds ridiculous but he is fighting a protection order from both Ann and myself or his terror plot; which ever is first. He said to that wrestler, do men come up to you and just ask you to marry? Oh there goes Sean... they wanted no part of this book, they just wanted to screw her and have sex... Meridith Viera. Sean needs to ask Ann if she has been romantic or intimate with a life long love! He came to me and asked what I did or did not and I said ask Ann directly himself. Email her and refer to this blog! Ann has never attacked me or embarassed me and you can read the tensions between us; she is totally surrendered. She was telling the truth. He wanted proof about our life if we wanted the harassment to stop. 11:53:05 PM They blocked my politico account and we used to goof off and write back and forth every day and love notes! Then they shut it off and said prove it. 11:54:01 PM We did and were literally passing sex notes back and forth to piss them off; they were ready to explode. Ann was writing me and passing love letters back and forth with very intimate details of our life. Yet he and they keep saying to prove it or be stalked and terrorized. After 3 months of being terrorized; i almost gave up and Ann kept begging and crying about it; I did not believe her at first. 11:56:44 PM She was trying to prove them not us!

All this and Ann is not on the show yet! Read all the documentation on this and how or what was real or not! It is months after months. I did not know who was doing it to Ann or myself. Rush was the first one to come out. Sean is trying to or is committing media suicide on the air! He needs to fork this terror network over like Rush has. I did not know why Ann was crying or why this was happening, but now I do; chain yourself to the suspect and wait for help to arrive. I was so confused by why or why she kept saying she was being unfairly crucified. It is so irrational and insane; unrelenting, but they were acting repentant or had made a mistake. Blaming Ann every single day and why which drove me nearly insane. So I spent all day pouring over videos to try to proove it or understand her.

Ask Sean if he had ever entered the World Trade Center prior to 2001 for any reason? That sounds even more crazy! That is totally loon. Ann, come on and tell us if you will push him further to the edge! 12:08:45 AM Oh my, the unrepentant terrorist. Ann is laughing at Sean! Try to ignore her and Sean is the only outlet, lol. A hoax... trying to turn her into... oh my... it didn't work! Oh my. Ignore conservatives like her! I said that on Mission Accomplished. Another book on the Nazis! The importance on Fox news... you go Sean! Damn. My classic "machine gun" method! "Machine gun man" from the Rooster song. The only method to destroy is he media... wow. Sean says nobody is seeing it and making this point. We are being attacked viciously! ... all coming from... "he too"... yes Ann; he is in the terror plot and he has no defense. Sean says Ann is involved in this... everything is off the table! Sean cannot see Ann at all, she is a federal prosecutor! Sean now takes a deep breath and is off base. (Ann should double flank) oh Ann is talking about moi! Whose thinking of "their" parents? Moi?

Ah, so why are they not investigating? Oh Aw Sean has special access and is special. 12:17:25 AM Now Sean makes Ann take a breath. When does he find out... Happy Easter! A freudian slip; um more like derranged stalker or serial killer in my front lawn peeping on my spouse and I am asking him why! Ann what the hell is this dude... on our front lawn or in our home? He says you invited him; and you said "oh my god Alex" its him! The old false identification and hit job! Why him? I had and was feeding her intel before saying goodbye; my last communications in 2002; I said to document it and gaurd it. Ann built a profile on my last intel! That's my girl! 12:23:37 AM The attacks on DC were not coy or suggestive.

Ann NBC is trying to be important afterwards; they have no defense. This is how they surrender without giving up. 12:25:41 AM Killing and murdering our troops; wtf... oh it is much more than that. Machine gun attacking... Sean is now signaled "I know" by Ann. Sean says many "non fans of Ann" and she might come out. Danger alert! Nobody goes after... pressure from her... afraid of her... Sean knows Ann knows. 12:27:27 AM She gave him something only he knows. Sean takes breather now. Ann was thinking... of moi, yeah! Back at you Sean and I have not sean your new Fox show yet! Dig you maniac, dig! Ann is going to be on for the entire show and I have not analyzed it yet! Obambi has to act... and Bush has to elf defend his strip club. Someone heard Ann pitch them a fine detail they did not like! Almost as good as I am but not quite there yet, lol. Ann gets a big kiss, I am very proud of her! Very proud! I love you Ann!

Exactly, they would not know her name if not for... a flight attendant last night? You been in New York Ann! I told you to spend... with me. Hannity ignored you were in New York and he in Florida; spending his vacation with your book to save us from terrorism. Bam, Sean takes a breath; can he recover? Arrest him Ann! 12:38:46 AM not an accident... they created this... never face the consequences of single motherhood? Yes, we can still try to have kids Ann; I am sorry for telling you... we should have had kids regardless before this, I am sorry. I said you can restart and start over in case... divorce, uh oh. 12:40:49 AM Victim of who Sean? Who is divorce and... bam! Who is more insane? Still jerking Ann around... yes we have noticed and I believe you! He is evil as heck! ... started noticing... yeah! The story that gets nonstop coverage, yeah! Who will go insane Sean... right between the eyes, no humor, etc... whoa... where they are going to attack, Sean makes a threat! Noone is really sure... Sean is making a threat about how upset he is... wants to have sex! Sean still insists Ann wanted to have sex with him and he was playing along! LOL... I am fighting him crazily! 12:44:28 AM How the hell do we fight him or stop the terror?

Sean says it was all about his 911 book which made Ann and America want to have sex with the widows! So this is why Sean reminded Ann of her summer vacation; I was at the beach in Ocean City, Md; I asked Ann to come immediately and I was in trouble. I had to get extracted and get out immediately. I told her I would try going mobile and seeing where they had power or were at. If they could follow or could I loose them. We were doing tests and I was feeling their defenses and offenses; Ann was getting the Intel! Yeah! 12:49:19 AM Oh my, so she chose that book; history and how it went sour.

New caller... know deep down he is a nice guy! Envy some Republicans... last time we did it... trying to use his defense he is Ann's lover and skipping Ann completely! Oh, he says he runs NYC. Sean has NEVER gotten a date and does not drink! How he skipped to bed... it is no joke? He is a suspect and again, skips Ann; Ann says this is how he fights what he is doing to Ann! Once he claims to have sex, he can defend his actions; now he says other people can substantiate him. 12:54:10 AM Oh my, now Sean is a tennis player. Look in my high school; I was on the team Sean! I had to chose between soccer and tennis! I am almost a pro level and have the most beautiful game you will ever see, full power on every shot! (Botelieri in FL coach).


Show is over, no Morris. Post documentation.

No comments:

Blog Archive