SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, May 10, 2010

STABLE OF HEROES WE LOVE AND OUR PROTECTORS FROM THE GUMP SHOW; STFU ABOUT READY TO DIE AND YOUR EMOTIONAL STATE/ANGRY; 5.10.2010

Hannity at 2040 mark says to a female "sweet" caller> "so there were fights on campus" and the light bulb illuminates the sky and the dark room full of guilty ass terrorists. Then he has the nerves to say, "and so she (Sue) had to sit there and say nothing." He thinks this is campus and they are students; before it was the kidnapping case of Sean H. and a cast of characters in a crime spree with black panther confederate flags drapped over them. Now The McVeigh Crew is trying to talk to their teachers and military recruiters? So let's turn it off and unplug it and see if he "changes"... Patty Coyle Responds: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/2010/05/dear-patty-coyle-and-his-wonderful-crew.html

RESPONSE BY BUBBA AND GUMP DUMBASS: 48 Hours Secrets in the Sand 1 - Again, Memories of... Cast of Actors... All HS People; Why? (Hannity just said "They Can't Find Work" @ 2110 on May 10, 2010. "How can people who come from poor countries... talk to them about communism... same predictable failure... how do we get to the same point where we can get rich at the same time quickly..." I have heard enough; F them up! Now he is saying "Elite system... elite health care system will always be better... they will always eat better (They being who we have right now); and this elite medical system is based on the military system or their insane "ends justify the means." I do not want to know and do not need to; just like how they "are ready to die"; we do not care or need to know this. I describe jealousy and something they kept stating, "we are tired of waiting in line... we were here first... we do not want war." Do not ask me, ask them; they did this and they are resisting arrest and "want to die" not me. My attitude or how I see them is below but their warped and distorted misconception of our life, Ann's life, and America is quiet different. They will say this all day, "we are scared of the America Dream being stolen... we are ready to die now." He just did at the 17 mark.
GUMP ASS HANNITY AND LUVA SUE RESPOND FOR THE COMMUNIST, IRA, UNIONS, AND THIS "WHITE SPERMIST" GROUP HERE TO BE OUR HEROES:

Hey you little fucker, Sue/Chelsea/Big Lip/Fat One/the Girls From Skankville/ or any other on the other end. Let me make this clear and post this for the 10,000th time; we do not give a F if you are "ready to die... do not know what to do... and so angry." You have two options and I have written up your arrest papers and submitted it to the FBI and federal prosecutors; they tell me you will be granted the death penalty. I have to say this every god damn night at the same place and time; so I will say it again in clear English so we can fix this peeping tom camera, incessant bullying, Kathy Bates mental disorder, and this fantasy about how we wish to have kids or are in love with you. A TX Sheriff would rip your head off or kick you until you repeated we are not in love and I am undercover and have arrested you; I am not detaining you and wish to seek some medical care or fix myself up a little for the cameras if you must know. So shut the F up about "I am ready to die" and the play by play tickle your fat one every night; nobody really gives a F how gorgeous you look or how angry you feel about the relationship gone bad. Are you god damn stupid Gump or must I ask momma dearest what your malfunction is? You and I have never had a love affair, relationship and never will; I am trying to bring you into justice you whore; stop the "I love you" and the stupid "love connection" shit; it is really annoying and most especially when someone is undercover or trying to arrest your fat saggy disgusting and repulsive ankles. Every god damn night it is the same malfunction; STFU about how much we love you and want you to be happy or with us. I would like my rent also or a peaceful surrender, not drag this slobbering love affair out longer and drag me a little further. Hey Gump you are god damn one stupid MF; Bubba Luva. It is not going to do a damn thing for Romeo Bubba Hannity either. Do you even know who or where Bubba comes from? Bubba is the factory pilot aboard HRC Team Honda/Kerker from 1986 to 1990; he was killed in a motorcycle accident; but he developed or helped develop the RC30 and what is the modern day VF800. Tell Sean Hannity to go F himself also and we know he "wants to die and is ready to die." Ann already told me this and how he is hiding it all; check his trick out with David Camm and Boney. I have never seen anybody so evil and such a F'in idiot; you all get dumb and dumber. Now give me back my rent so I can move, keep the stuff and evidence it belongs to the FBI now; and yes I am scared; so scared I need medical attention and told you to keep my belongings and jack off with it. You, Hannity, and your communist labor unions in McVeigh Land are totally nuts. Now go ask any real Sher riff...

No comments:

Blog Archive