SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

INDIANA STATE POLICE CASE OF DAVID CAMM/BONEY vs. SEAN HANNITY/COULTER; GOES BACK TO FALLS CHURCH HS AND A FEW LOOK ALIKES; CHRIS LIEBIG; 05.10.2010

FAIRFAX COUNTY SCHOOLS - FALLS CHURCH HS, THE PENTAGON, THE COMMUNISTS AND LABOR: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? AFTER THE 1960s AND THE NEXT STAGE; NOT PHONY!

Note: Chris Liebig is a big union labor figure and went to Georgetown Univ. / William and Mary Law and became a Defense Attorney. I attribute him for a lot of personal problems and invading our circle of friends along with another person named (UK) Ookyong Hwang (preacher’s son). First is Trinidad. The Varsity soccer coach at FCHS was the commissioner of the NASL; his son was an All American superstar. Another guy was Bernard Gray. Bernard was so fast nobody could cover him and he scored by running right by defenders. The link to my brother DJ is the Junior Varsity coach from Trinidad. My brother idolized Pele and number 10 with a bang. I played soccer three years varsity and none of my friends were allowed or made it, only me; I caused the coach's mouth to drop by "reverse nuggies" running "arch flips" and indoor soccer skills. However, I sucked when games and mismatched or thrown off guard. They used to shut me down and I felt weak and unnourished; a very immature person allowed living life early and enjoying life easily before hitting the big leagues.

David Camm looks identical to a guy named Chris Von Hoene. Von Hoene looks very unique and was my brother’s friend; however Chris Liebig got him in a circle with Ben and Adam Davis; which invaded my close circle with Ben and Adam (From upstate NY and Rochester). The one thing about Von Hoene is his Toyota truck, his drop dead gorgeous sister who is never seen or known, and his job at the DoD-Pentagon. Von Hoene was one of my brother’s best friends and I was never close to him; Chris Liebig was. Von Hoene came around from 1975 to 1990 even after my brother left for the US Army in 1986 (US Cavalry and M1 Tank Division at Fort Hood, TX). Now we have Fort Hood and illegal guns and pistols. Chris Liebig used to joke with me about Von Hoene as "the biggest bull sitter and liar he had ever met." They joked him about being "phony" and this is when I first heard this word phony as a nickname. They used to hold fist fights at parties to see who was "phony” with rival schools. I had a girl and lots of dates waiting or in line; so I was constantly a Romeo. It was popping out everywhere; "pussy galore." Von Hoene and I dumped all of them and went to work for DoD; like my brother and I; only us three. Von Hoene is friends with Brian Summers; Colonel Summers son who was there only from 1980-1983 (Look up the book "On Strategy" by Col Harry Summers; Brian was very close but Chris was friends with both of us). Von Hoene has a very important job at the DoD and so does Brian Summers; all of us do. Brian is hardcore Army and a military brat; Von Hoene is more of a gentleman; just two blocks from us and friends all through life.

Indiana: is a Catholic stronghold, home of Notre Dame. I bought 4 sweatshirts at Marshals which said "The Four Horsemen" with football players; but the Metallica song caught my eye; not Notre Dame. I had never been there until 2000. In 2000 I went mobile and was hitting strip clubs and in hiding. I went to the Ft. Wayne trucking area and "Showgirls" strip club I and II. Then was met by some contingency and circle of friends in a strip club in Indianapolis suburb; it was "Amateur night" and I thought it was staged; professional strippers. I gave the gorgeous blond mom there $40 for one hour of interview and conversation; and when she asked me I said "give me a peck on the cheek instead of a lap dance and we will call it even." I was not interested, only wanted talk with this gorgeous blond and mother of two. This state is also a big soccer state. Camm and Von Hoene have very unique looks; his sister is drop dead gorgeous brunette.

Filipinos: Look up Darius in the database. Then look up the two sons who used to take me fishing; very strange characters. Also, interview my family about who these Filipinos were or are. They lived around the block in the 1980s and had to move quickly.

Sweatshirt: one thing I valued like my life was the gray prison sweatshirt bought in 2003. I wore it 24/7 and it had my name written on the neck like standard protocol. If you read the written messages; you will see how it is autographed. I wore this sweatshirt (almost new looking) today and it is one of the most comfortable I have ever had. I like to cut them and the elastic due to the days muscle building. I do not know how Ann and I match or parallel the Camm case but I imagine it is their "crime lab" and legal defense. The name or the intersection is Liebig and upstate NY; Mrs. Davis was like my mom; babysitting me daily when I came to Adam and Ben's home. They had stacks of records, drums, electric guitars, computers, etc... We did everything together like Ann and I; even had girlfriends at the same time (Adam D. and Sara Hijar). Take Lockhart (The Lockhardt Family) and replace it with "Noland" and you have the same actors.
ONLY I CAN SEE THIS: THE MESSAGE IS WEAK ON CRIME; WIN ALL DEBATE; UNDERDOG; FAMILY; TERRORIZING OUR LIVES, AND THE SYSTEM IS TO BLAME: (BLK ATTACK AND VT SHOOTER/HOW TO LIE, RECRUIT, AND LIVE THROUGH OTHERS: THIS IS A PROBE, WHAT DO THE FBI KNOW? A LIFE AND DEATH GRILLING/INTERROGATION)

How bad do they wish to win the debate or US elections? 48 Hours Murder on Lockhart Rd (1,7,8,9,10):








No comments:

Blog Archive