SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SAVANNAH GA; TYBEE ISLAND; CASE OF JEN KESSE AND TARA GRINSTEAD; GBI AND FBI; "NEWT" DOT COM; FAKE BLOOD; PRESS GONE WILD; PARENTS 5.10.2010


THE AMERICAN DREAM TERROR PLOT: They will say the same things: we need to give sympathy to Americans (define), they are victims of crime and profit, and we are suspects because they are in control and the police. What they forget to mention is the hoax and why all of this crime has to be separated from terrorism, drug wars, and why. So there is a lot missing and a lot that must be said about what we know, what they did, and what we caught them doing or know about them. Who or what is April because it all ended in April of 2008? All of these cases cannot be solved because the "police" or "oppressors" are looking at the wrong people. Who is "trying to killer her?" It all led to "Sue" and "Chris" but why can't we sue them for trying to kill us and why do they keep inciting violence and claim we are trying to kill them in terror plots? Can they still claim this or is it all total lies now; over 20 years of lying and a crime spree to win a case about draft, 1960s, conspiracy, and Vietnam or hate?

Here is another cast of characters and just a total freak out show. Let me begin with the origin point HS. In 1986 we had what they call "A Mock Judiciary" and I remember two people I had worked with, Dan Mazzi (reddish hair, super jock, really strange character, Mr. Perfect) and April Armstrong (father a judge at FFX County Court House, cheerleader, super hot, felt some attraction, little sister double super hot cheerleader, social bug, and Ms. Goody Goody). In this case, I was a very aggressive prosecutor who studied a murder case and railed the police detective on his knowledge of a P-38 Luger, WWII pistol. I was and had been a weapons expert and almost ordered a gun smith course via mail order to fix and blue guns. The detective was John Kelly and when I asked him on the Lugar, he was clueless. My partner was Chris Liebig, the lawyer and name that continues to show up over and over. Also upstairs the unions, Irish, and following me everywhere acting as if I am desperate to sign up and be drinking buddies again (Kennedy and Clinton). Enough said that was 1986 and the same year I worked with Mr. Kobayashi to settle the law suit for the Japanese Americans and the internment by FDR (Kristen Delano was also in my class) by Executive Order 9066. Chris L. never bullied me, Ook did and a few others; but I dumped them and so did a lot of others. Now we caught their leaders and some terrorist and spy ring using the internet as a spying mechanism for the poor.

I cite 1998 when this emergency began and constant pressure for me to attend law school; as if they are hiring me and I am destined for some job. I fight this and lay low; nearly shutting my life down. I know I have a stalker, a maniac, and a very forceful individual shadowing me and viciously retaliating; keeping me as a prisoner or hostage. They will claim they are protecting me from Al Quesada and Middle East terrorists and Whore War II heroes. Then in 1999 I got a major break and worked for Fed Ex. Along my travels, I stopped in for a day at Savannah, GA and went to Tybie Island. There I met up randomly with three guys who identified themselves as Army Sgt. X, and two others. I sat there and tanned with them while drinking a few beers; they said they were going swimming later and asked me to join. So I stayed and it was inconspicuous. There was a black guy and he seemed retarded if not very quiet. All four said they were going swimming and first walking around. I began to walk around on cue with them and the tides got insane. I could feel the power and I describe it as a small tsunami. I put my wallet and keys on a log and by the time we got back in 30 minutes, it was nearly underwater. I had my cigs and all my clothing/wallet, now even further up on shore and was preparing to wade or swim with the three. There was a part where the water was knee deep and and sat there on my back and soaked; there was no tsunami or flooding by the tides.

Two of them began to just walk out at least 300 to 500 feet; barely able to see them or talk to them because they were neck deep so far out there. Seeing the tides safe, I went in and the black guy followed me. I describe myself as a surfer and fish when young; so I began to swim sideways feeling the current so strong. I think I hit a ripe-tide or some dangerous waters; traveled 300 yards less than 10 seconds swimming around and was now near the mouth. Sensing severe problems I headed to shore and ran into a "hole"; neck deep and soft sand. The tide was so strong, I felt the edge of backwards and loosing balance. So I dug my foot deep and on two toes, inched up and after a long time, managed to get somewhere and pull myself out of this hole. At times, I had to stop and wait; focus a "chi" and prevent being pulled into the mouth where three tides collided. It took at least 15 minutes. Then when I got on shore the black guy was gone. Now exhausted and shaken after nearly drowning; I called the two in. They could not hear and ignored it; said to wait. Soon, they realize the black guy was missing and panic. We walked down where I had drifted and found his belongings in the water and this is when I said I am going for help; they still did not believe me or were at that panic point. So I headed to the boardwalk and phone while they said they would search more.

I began to head towards the house. When I got there, I knocked on the door. Vacant, I walked around and found a path, followed it and it was "bushy." Not long I walked directly into a thorn bed and my feet were bloody. After 15 minutes in pain, bleeding, I pulled them out of my feet and walked on GA hot pavement thinking it would stop the bleeding. I finally made it to the phone and called 911. They got there and the CG was called and came. Before they got there, the Sgt. said when the police come; tell them we had a few beers only and finished it (They had a case and I did not drink much of their beer, maybe 2 at most). It was free and cold so I had two. They did not want to get in trouble because the sign said no drinking and I understood; so we covered this up and dumped the beer. I was fine and thinking well; especially nearly drowning and sitting there fighting the tide toe by toe on soft sand. A contingent of people came along with a chopper; they said a search party will try to find him. The three of us went with the police officer and canvassed the town; went in one store, bar, restaurant to the next. Then it got dark and was around 10pm; they called the commanding officer, broke down and cried and told him it was bad. I just stayed out of it because I did not know them or what the hell just happened; I nearly got killed and never experience such messed up tides. There was no agitation or incitement of violence as in the past; instead it was some pressure to join or "monkey see monkey do." Why is rape easy or difficult to prove with women? So why is it harder for them? How do you defend against a male rapist or loser?

While standing there, the officer got a call people reported a dead body floating and took off saying, "lets go." We ran as hard as we could to his car; then with lights went high speed and hit all the speed bumps. When we got on the beach, we ran full speed in pitch dark down the beach; could not see more than three to five feet. Finally, we saw two people and could not find anyone out there; someone said the people he spoke to was deaf or mute. So I began to wade in the water where the officer said he spoke to them; the tides were raging and I was waist to chest deep; scared of another "hole." They were yelling not to go in and I said Tokay; I am going to grab the body. My clothes were soaked and heavy boots; the helicopter came and had the light on me the inlet and the insane waves/water. It was scary, pitch dark, cold as hell, and I was not going to let this body come in and then out. So they watched as I and the helicopter searched up and down the shore to the mouth and the next hour. I gave them my number (pager) and got a hotel room; things got messed up that day and the CID wanted to talk to me the next day. I wrote the details like now vividly and did not know what happened to myself no less any screams or call for help. I myself was by myself, quiet, and fighting hard. I was ready to go swimming or under; on that edge of insanity. I never saw any of them again and left the next day after the CID meeting. I stayed there at Hooters and met Tina (super hot girl) and she was sort of all over me; she gave me her number and I was gone that night back to DC. The body was found two weeks after 100s of miles away while I was in Norfolk, VA; I got an email from CID.
__________________________________________________________________________________

48 Hours Secrets in the Sand 1 - Again, Memories of... Cast of Actors... All HS People; Why? (Hannity just said "They Can't Find Work" @ 2110 on May 10, 2010. "How can people who come from poor countries... talk to them about communism... same predictable failure... how do we get to the same point where we can get rich at the same time quickly..." I have heard enough; F them up! Now he is saying "Elite system... elite health care system will always be better... they will always eat better (They being who we have right now); and this elite medical system is based on the military system or their insane "ends justify the means." I do not want to know and do not need to; just like how they "are ready to die"; we do not care or need to know this.

1. It is impossible to see or find the body as reported. He did not shoot her; a shadow did and an accomplice; maybe to "help" or "promote" or "assist" him as this menace is trying to do with us now; racketeering or a protection ring.
2. No man in their right mind would bring a girl he loved to death to that location. If so, he would check for a car or hide his own car keys so that nobody can call for help. That is free gas, free-fast escape, and slowing down a chase or pursuit. Oddly, they look like the HS "perfect couple" Dan Mazzi (red hair and muscles) and beauty queen April Armstrong. I sensed April attracted or interested but never made a move, the same story with at least 30 other girls; I wanted them there for me in case something changed. A lot of girls after I graduated took the initiative learning I moved on or did not care.
3. The objectives of the attacks, rape, and violent attack were not met even if the perfect opportunity was present. If you murder someone already, most attackers would rape the female after dragging her away or to a secluded area; then rip her clothes off and take the car keys so his car is not ID. It is pitch dark; you can sneak up on someone and cut them with a knife. There is no need to shoot and leave evidence or risk additional "complications." An evidence free crime scene left out a few details. Unfortunately, he did not shoot April; nor did he lie about it.
4. Why is Lindsay Graham the lead investigator and moonlighting for Jacksonville, FL PD? Also, what is the link between OK and GA?
5. If you know the beach, this is a secluded location and the bugs in these spots are dangerous.

Connection: April sounds like my sisters. Bill Clinton or one of them hired her to work at the WH in 1993. My oldest sister cooked dinner and was our mother at times. My other sisters and even my brother were very generous. They all worked at Roy Rogers and menial jobs and blew entire paychecks on clothes or just nice things for us once in a while; never asking anything in return. So I heard the story and was floored; however, this is why Ann loves me so much and wants to be similar to my older sisters taking care of her little brother. I see her more intimately and more of a life partner; doing things nobody will ever or fighting the most deadly elements of the sewers. So Hannity tells us why they are doing this and what they are up to. They are sniffing out a leak and have a list of suspects; who they think it is and why; so they formed a cast of characters to Ostab. communications and some dialog; with someone. Rush keeps saying it is up for grabs and doing these insane attacks or terror plots; then brag about it like "blowing up oil platform" or "This is Obama's Katrina." This is insanity but they refuse to surrender peacefully or turn themselves in; they just keep saying, "we do not want to die." We who? We the people, we as in Ann and I, we are them and they are us; we are fed up and caught them after 20 years; this is the communist underground; not the unions or police, communist spies.
_________________________________________________________________

THE CASE OF JENN KESSE AND TARA GRINDINSTEAD: 48 HOURS STOLEN BEAUTY: FBI vs GBI; STATE RIGHTS; WINNING ELECTIONS; CRIME AND IMPACT OF DRUG WARS; BLACKS AND ROLE OF GOVT; RACISM AND HATE IN THE SOUTH AND NORTH? THE CASE WITH AN AND ALEX AND WHERE ALL OF THIS LED, WHAT DO WE KNOW AND WHY:

48 Hours Stolen Beauty: The Case of Missing Jennifer Kesse and Tara grin stead: When has this ever happen before to me or the GBI? Look above at the events at Tybie Island and the US Army or CID; we searched until 11 pm that night and several people said they "witnessed" a body in pitch dark and turned out to be mute? I report him disappearing in less than 5 minutes without a trace or sound; even the Sgt. there said he went to the bathroom (beer drinking). The key and clue here is "newt.com" I use "Alex.com" and only my first name while undercover; even change my DOB and private information; I know they are looking and trying to isolate the information while seeking a face to face or phone number. This is also how I caught both Hannity and Limbaugh; I posed as a black man and they already knew before Ann arrived. They also used "Alicia"; "Carla"; "Renee"; "Lilly"; "Jacki"; "Rayne"; and a few others I had already known about due to a trace. Hannity knows all the names and even tried to grill me/suggest impropriety. I even had a girl from OK named "Shay" contact me and do the exact same thing; same M/O, same method, same conversation, same message, and picking our minds to see what we knew or how. I keep saying repeatedly, Ann and I had a password system and she would pop up and talk to me and then cut it or cancel; just to relay information or say hi. We did this and the records are on politico.com; as 50 accounts were canceled and blocked. They even knew who I was before they made contact on there. A slew of people was talking to Ann and stalking her like crazy on there as well; check the transcripts and the attacks online. So this is when I and she knew they had a spy camera and reading our mail. You got to be kidding me, two gorgeous girls disappear off the face of this earth and you look stupid, uncooperative, and trying to win a law suit or politics? You look stupid, are you really? All these cases are about help, police, and getting rid of spouses during hardship.

There are cases that the police, FBI, and God will never solve. If you ask Rush and Sean how we wiped them out or caught them; they are tongue tied. This is their way of evening the score. Take a look at the records of 2006 and the events in NY, FL, VA, and CA. There is a missing piece here, CA. The "crime scene" is too perfect. The car is "too obvious" (Mitsubishi 3000GT, white). The house is too familiar. The faces are too loved and pretty to have such a perfect crime scene. Therefore it is called a diversion; a tactic to have the FBI and police (Specifically GA and FL) to go haywire and work themselves to death or worry. Worry to death dammit because the crime is not a crime; it is a fake your death and wait or show up. Also, it is not a crime to runaway, end up missing, or leave no clue or evidence; how many are there? What is the chance of two in the same year, location, and with clear "national attention." So the GBI and FBI should have work stacked to the ceiling and this ass laughing hard at their trick. Even little kids leave evidence. Now take a close look at the Annie Press case in Little Rock, AR. What is the message? Sex and suspicion; suspects, and prevention. Again, in 2006 they were "probing" and "asking" nicely. Even in 2009 they still could not solve it until we told them we had been undercover and trapped them in a sting. This also has to do with the eruption of spouse abuse or murders after 2001, widows. Also, it has to do with the eruption of teacher or sex offenders; specifically La Fayre "young or old" football cast with Wisconsin and FL. Ask what the OK Simpson Case was about and LA; or the Princess Di case and the French; or even the Ann and Alex Case is about and what "singles club" we are talking about? Why is this bottom up and why is the GBI challenging the FBI or working together? Why are the suspects local police and using a spy camera or peeping tom camera for this American dream plot? Listen to Rush admit what the 911 plots were about and why; same. What is the same in these cases or common ground campus or school? So why is there a cast of characters and impersonators?
_________________________________________________________________

48 Hours Secrets in the Sand Part 2, 5, 6 - 48 Hours Stolen Beauty Part 3, 4, 5: CAN WE FIND THE SERIAL KILLER, WHERE HE IS, HIS COPY-CATS OR BIG PUSSIES, AND CAN WE KILL HIM BEFORE HE KILLS ALL OF US? WHERE IS HE AND CAN WE DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US BACK AND MATCH THEM? ARE THERE CLUES OR ARE THEY LOSING THEIR MINDS AND FEEL SOMEONE IS WATCHING? SO THE LABOR UNIONS, SECURITY, AND SAFETY OF DISASTERS AND DEATHS; HOW TO PROFIT, "THE AMERICAN DREAM PLOT." WHO IS THE POLICE AND INCK. CONTROL? THIS IS NOT WHAT THE EVIDENCE SAYS!




No comments:

Blog Archive