SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

TRANSCRIPTS OF THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW FOR MAR 5, 2009: DC v NYC (THE BATTLE OF THE TITANS)

Thursday, March 05, 2009 doesn't Sean Hannity feel stupid knowing he tried to have sex with Jeffrey Dalhmer, the princess of Appalachia? Had you been a man and not blitz nuts like your object of affection *sex* then you would not have come to me and broke my back. Now you not only did that to Ann, you pushed me over the edge. I blame Ann now and retracted all support for her because I warned her; at or around December. I figured she was or had been guilty and hiding things and I told her if anything surfaced or if I ask her; then she will be in trouble. So she is demanding her "friends" and staff stick up for her but nobody likes her and I found out had a murder plot on her. Now I know why. So you learned a lesson about undercover work; sluts, strippers, hookers, and chasers, etc... DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THEM, THEY ARE A MESS. Now I am dragged. Should have been a man about it and moved on to a better person. I learned early about these women and how deceiving the truly are. They all hide shit and want to be a mystery and cause drama.

SHE did not date all these guys, go to dinner with them, write them love notes, create love triangles, act like a total tramp and whore, etc... SHE did not do any of it but bent backwards to help you even if SHE had bad feelings and was reunited with you. Then you wanted me to do drugs with you, wanted me to lie for you, wanted me to join the Klan, wanted me to listen to hippie music, then watch videos of infidelity and pure whorism, and listen to deranged boyfriends for six months; while humiliated and struck down because you are so ignorant you said SHE was stalking you. ET and the voice of Jeffrey Dalmer says I was stalking her. Both of you tried to buy me off and "surprise" me with another house. SHE said do not go to LA and you go and say how you were buying me a house after SHE was upset and beyond disgruntled. You threw away your life for people you do not like or know. SHE have four star Generals complaining and scared of you also. Nothing about you is worth speaking of except how suicidal you are and want me to bond with you so you can go on some hateful tirade. SHE rewarded you by merely offering you an offer to leave dodge with you boyfriend since you allege SHE had been stalking you. Your security and deranged fans bought into your shit; while we rescued your bony ungrateful bony ass. You are Leona Helmsley trying to run for the princess of Appalachia; and prove you are of pedigree to sit with Generals and royals. So SHE said to accept my offer or blow your brains out; SHE is not giving you 10 more apologies or excuses.

You fuckers are so dysfunctional you go on TV or radio and talk to others as if you are God and some perfumed dog crap. I asked Ann why she cannot just write a letter like most other girls or answer yes or no, or even act normal. Worse, the broods of horse faced grape like NYC trolley of women, “trophy wives” as they call them, are a complete joke. I have had to deal with them before; they are high prices hookers. Yet you all are so dysfunctional you are incapable of love and so stupid what little you have you throw away or trash. So congratulations for trying to suck the kitties of Jeffrey Dahlberg that was hilarious. They are not bad. Annie wants to get 20 more cosmetic surgeries before she gets marriage because she is not successful enough. It is the most hilarious shit you will ever see from you fuckers. Months on end begging me, then she begging me for months on end, then her going on TV crying and in tears about how she thought we had bonded. Jeffrey Dalhmer is looking at me or others calling them stalkers and to come get some love on his terms, yeah okay, sure… will do, I will get right on it!

I come from a Virginia country boy background; the outdoors. You New Yorkers have a disease of the mind. That disease is like an airplane, you cram into this small box just to get somewhere and end up nowhere. It is like an army of ants heading to the beauty pageant or the popularity contest on MTV. I said it best as Metallica sharing the stage with a boy band; there is going to be some tension. Yet Ann says she loves happy endings and she is the same person as always. I haven’t a clue that she is or has been; do you? She jumps through the hoops to be a miracle poodle for some lucky man and ends up rebelling and revolting unlike I have ever scene. I had the same thing done to me and being reprogrammed. Sean says a “cougar” on his show 3/5/2009 8:15:12 PM The best of what New York City could produce is a disaster. The best of Washington DC is invincible and indisputable. 8:19:52 PM “You all are thieves” Sean? I think you mean the disease is NYC be more accurate with your words. I have hated that shit hole; it is the gates of hell and all communist are indoctrinated there; then spread out like some parasite.

It was hilarious how you guys were all bragging about stuff. Then Annie was bragging about stuff while begging and on her knees. Talk about freaky and fetish, I had to blacklist her for being too rough and too aggressive! (Read the letters to “Client 76)

No comments:

Blog Archive