SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, March 6, 2009

SHE TORE YOUR ASS UP SEAN, ADMIT IT? SEAN IS GUILTY AS HELL AND KNOWS IT, A TOTAL CRIMINAL BUT HE IS SCARED AS HELL OF RUSH GOING DOWN: THE STORY MA

Thursday, March 05, 2009 doesn't Sean Hannibal feel stupid knowing he tried to have sex with Jeffrey Dalhmer, the princess of Appalachia? Sean says, it is about money and only money, nothing else. Let's recap the entire plot and story which was in DC after Reagan. What the banks were doing to me was recklessly charging fees. I had direct deposit from the military and also was working part time in college; but I had to pay bills each month. So they slowed down my deposits and sped up the withdrawals or decided when it clears; it took years before I was able to catch them in 2006. I had a print out and the atm gave me the cash; then they said I withdrew too much because of a check. So now they said the atm was giving false info and they were right. This kept up for years, I had to go in banks 3-4 times a week about 5 to 9 overdraft fees at 35 to 45 dollars each. Yes EACH! I had to argue $200 in fees at least 6 times and then $90 in fees at least 20 times. I kept saying, "hey someone is playing with me and messing with my mind." Am I this stupid? I am a perfectionist. I am super paranoid and cautious. I knew someone was on me and shadowing me and this is how it began in college; maybe some professor or recruiter.

I looked like an idiot saying, "look, I work in the computer security industry and did computer security for the Pentagon" I think some psycho is playing mind games with me and asking me to accept my life savings gone. I got so paranoid, I stopped the direct deposits because three occasions, the moment my military pay went through, it was gone, fees! They said the bills and atm stack up and until it is cleared; nothing is for sure. Then when one triggers; an avalanche will occur but they would be willing to refund 1 of the 5 fees as a courtesy. Sounds crazy but this went on since 1995 when I got to George Mason University. In all, I was so angry I switched banks at least 4 occasions and never once had a problem or an atm fee from the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. This does not include the "bounced check fee." When they began to drain ($200 and up in military or federal funds, I warned them of the charge of immediate 10,000 for fraud on the federal government. They said it was not the federal government and a private citizen and canceled my bank account never refunding my money.)

Meanwhile, I had legal fees for speeding tickets, reckless driving and various other charges as if someone was watching me and had me under surveillance. I got paranoid and then they launched an attack when I finally went to a lawyer about "slander." It was the dews and the left wing but I did not know at the time how or who to charge. Who do you sue? It looks like you lost your mind or in some spy game. If it was a spy game, why are they shooting real bullets? Who the hell do you sue if you have to stop them or take action? It took almost two decades because they arrested me and took me out for 5 years in 2002 when I called the Pentagon to "call my men and get my gear" and went to several Generals. When I got out of prison years later; the General had spoke to my sister and she got me a passport; she knew I was in serious trouble and the General must have spoke to her, I do not know. Ann was in touch with the General before he passed away trying to figure out who did a hit on me or our family. So I headed to the border as instructed with my passport to seek safety and got hit by another block. This time, they wanted to settle (out of court to make this go away) and wanted to blame local government, not DC. So I wrote my book and posted it and Ann Coulter showed up panicked about how they were chasing her. She was down, hurt, bleeding, and in bad shape; so was I. The Bush family were spies.

Next thing I know, Rush shows up and had been chasing both of us. He knew exact details back as far as 1995 and would throw it out there to see if we "could see it" or "reacted." I did not react but "baited" him until he gave me "the details." The lawyers wanted 3000 to settle the case pro bongo with the local police for the home invasion. The police said they would not accept a police report and to have my lawyer call them if any other action was needed. When I finally had Rush and all of them trapped; I sprung the trap slowly, very slowly. Then they began to come out of the wood work for a final assault and ambush and were everywhere. Another fierce battle lasted for at least two years and they finally were broken. I put them in almost 20 submission holds and another one would pop up. I clear one court case and two more pop up. This is why Rush refuses to defect and refuses to talk or help the military; it will destroy the entire spy network and wreck their global operation. Also, they know the military will invade their country; they are foreign operatives who teamed up. Essentially, they kept saying they were in control, they were right, and how stupid I was to argue or refuse to pay them (banks) which ends up to be some bankers, the feds, and ultimately some newish spy group led by none other than Rush Limbaugh and the Clinton's. Those are the two who I know had an all out recruiting or defection effort on me. It was a grand heist or some grand strategy. They knew I had something or was up to something but was not sure what. It turns out they stole and kidnapped, then destroyed the Pentagon's secret weapon. This means there were covert and undercover military and federal authorities on the line with me and taping them. It began as a military program and ended up a sting; we caught the biggest, highest, and most skilled spies on this earth.

No comments:

Blog Archive