SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, March 27, 2009

LIVE! THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW! POLICE LINE, DO NOT CROSS! SIX MONTH STAKE OUT AND 20 YRS INVEST... MAR 27, 2009

Friday, March 27, 2009 Mark Levin is not an authority on the Constitution and certainly no authority on conservatism. He defines conservatism as "resistant to change" yet there is two changes occurring, internal and external. Global warming is an external change. Heresy is considered an internal change. "A heretic is a person who expresses or acts on opinions considered to be heresy." Anytime he speaks of the founding fathers, he ought know about Virginia. When he speaks of the British philosophers whom the founding fathers quoted; he ought to know both the Jacobins and Oliver Cromwell. If he is a serious philosopher, then I can pick his mind about epistomology and metaphysical and transcendentalism. I will ask him the fittest questions on realist, populists, and even existentialism. Then you have positivism and even natural law. He ought to trace the philosophy of the sophist and the rebirth of 5th Century Greek mythology.

Both Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh were committing a apparatchik "anti-intelligentsia" heresy on the idea that nobody would notice or say anything. If they like the rant by Daniel Hannon, then why don't they like the rant on them? It is the same rant and how they just don't get it. They are some victim sent to the enemies camp to see if they kick them out. Then they kidnap the leaders and hijack the war.


Friday, March 27, 2009 Watch as they come to each others aid, forget what they did and are unrepentant about it, refuse to restore it, then hijack the situation more by trying to steal the voice of who they literally copy and make a living on. Consider the charges, consider the short memory they have, consider how they insult the situation more and more. It is not the way to achieve peace but they are unrepentant and unapologetic while pulling a fraud and a total scam. This is the sneakiest and most villainous spy ring you will ever witness and they are all concentrated i NYC and urban areas. First it was the voice of conservatives and Republicans, then it was tag teaming, and now it is the one stop show book and the purity of this spy group. Worse, they are used to this behavior and the charges. The crime and the charges are completely unpunished to test their endurance and ability to squirm. This group is a fish out of water and they act quite normal, act closterphobic, and are isolated. Can they withstand a ten year ordeal of this? Will they break down? Now Mark Levin is the new leader and the father of satellite warfare.


I want a bank account so I can accept donations on my web sites and build my web site or life again. He is prolonging pain and agony because I have had so many people offer donations and contribution because I am so that good! They are loosing their life savings.
I want and need my credit history expunged along with my arrest records and all information relating to my clearance or obtaining clearance.
I need to figure out or have someone figure out how to seek the medical care (full check up - cysts, cancer, detoxification, skin diseases, surgery, etc… ) because I was hit with biological, chemical, and toxic agents to protest the Vietnam War and make me disgruntled.
I want reimbursement of &7000 for each day I was in prison and $3000 for each day I was kidnapped or under some secret arrest and surveillance (illegally and falsely) this does not include the medical care or the humiliation.
I need a lawyer to make sure that any negative information derived from being kidnapped is expunged and all pressure released (extortion) by some FARC like terror group. If I cannot get my clearance, I will release my entire life work in a forum where I can achieve my life work. If you keep criminalizing me, then I will do my own thing.

Do I want Rush Limbaugh to fail? I never met the man. I do not know the man. I have never worked with the man or know anybody who does. How do I know him? I do not know yet; he has to explain in court. I wrote a book, put it on the web, and he showed up saying he kidnapped me for various reasons. He must explain this in court. What trouble he has with the federal authorities is his life, not mine. I only address the problems he has with me. The quicker he does this, the less the punitive damages. If the feds confiscate and arrest him to auction off his estate; I will sue the government and they can settle out of court with all tasks done with full military honors and an official apology about the matter; that is up to the feds and Rush how they establish this (work it off in prison or house arrest).

1. Do they fear the wrath of God or the military? There is a group called the Jacobins and they were executed for "conservatism" in the 1700s. I had run across them in college and they were one of the first terrorists in history. They were conservatives and believed in Liberty and freedom.
2. Will they fight it out once the arrest warrants are issued?
3. Their emissaries said they "wanted war" and "are too big to worry or fail?"
4. Will they deliver the warrants for the arrest of the leadership or masterminds, the inner circle?
5. Is this a long term strategy or are they surrendering to the military authorities?
6. Is there going to be more problems and more fierce battles?
7. Is there going to be more terrorism and espionage?

No comments:

Blog Archive