SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE OTHER BUSH LIMBRO SHOW STARRING: SIENNA SANITY OR SEEN (MAR 10, 2009) HAS MY NEW WORK!

3/10/2009 9:08:46 PM I am glad Sean Hannity is ready my work before it is being released considering I am talking to him and he is confessing; which if brought to court he will be held for perjury. Did you know him prior to April 2008 and how? Hannity is ready to talk about New York and the salaries of Wall Street people; however, I have not released it yet; thus, it proves he is or was spying and was involved in a kidnapping with Rush as I made clear in the records. Sean knows he has the death penalty if the story gets out but we are not ready to release it yet. “We know it” he says 9:14:14 PM “we are strong” is the same and he says they picked “geniuses” to expose this massive terror plot to. Sean if you read this, right now you do not keep the lights on, Rush is, you will have your turn with a 60-40 split. Try to beat it? 9:16:03 PM So you already know the audit will implicate you and will turn up guilty as hell “because everybody with money finds a way to hide it.” The issue of New York is going to be on the next chapter, The Antichrist Show - An Omnibus Restoration Act.

During the Reagan Administration, the “tax shelter” was created by CIA chief William Casey (one of my HS buddies) and thus, we spent all our times at each others beach houses. Then after Reagan, they removed it and we got this housing crisis. 9:18:33 PM So if you know Reagan, then you know who, what, where, and why. You are upset because Bush Limbro is going to sink you! If you noticed, I have the liberals pinned, the Congress is on cue, and Obama clock is ticking. Soon, two sides are going to collapse on you and when it comes to collapse and break, I am the undisputed champion. The events in Ann Coulter’s life were designed by me and I am the mastermind of “collapse and break”; this is what you feel and what force is on you. When I collapse and break, there is no out, you tap out. Someone sabotaged it with lies and slander. Right now Rush is keeping the lights on, I am merely doing “discovery” on you. If I ask you for discovery and you do not provide it, then it is my duty and obligation to get it. You are nowhere near the skill levels of Bush Limbro, only half his power and ability. Maybe the audit will take some of the workload off.

Sean, you are terrified of this audit, but you can no less stop it because it is underway, no chance of stopping unless you are that powerful? 9:28:08 PM You have mentioned this audit 20 times and even on TV to Annie; and she said you were a terrorist while you asked her to team up with you to arrest me of “physical threats.” Here we go again, we catch the 911 terrorists and get arrested, 10 or 20 years this time? Maybe you will arrest every US military soldier or officer fighting this war? 9:29:59 PM How the hell do you expect us to fight the war on poverty or terror if you keep threatening us of arrest? I do not even know you so how can I threaten you, you know me and have my work, and your work is worthless. My work is god. Soldiers get in firefights and are trained to react when terrorists are on our borders or in their life. Why play with or brainwash them? All warriors play by the rules and the honor code; you all are not the police or warriors; you are predators, criminals, terrorists, and most of all barbarians. You know no honor, pride, or rules. You do not even know who your master is.

Everybody knows you and your police are barbarians, not great Americans or conservatives; barbarians. On the battlefield, your breed becomes either target practice or pussies. I am glad you enjoy and have finally learned from your masters. 9:39:09 PM Read what Annie said, “... is so madly in love with… bring him back… disembowel the entire audience…” so it is not as if you are not the terrorists we are looking for and do not know who they are. Collapse and break is almost like an arm bar in UFC, masters can put it on you upside down or right side up; Ann is right side up, I am upside down; if two people put it on you, then you are in serious trouble. Upside down takes the most skill even the President would never grasp it. Now, there are novices and there are masters; who invented it and taught Annie? It is real and if you say “blitzkrieg” then everybody knows what you are talking about; just not the details.

I am sure you were careful not to be barbarians with me. I am sure you treated Ann with care and dignity and not a barbarian. “To benefit you” 7:42:14 PM So tell your terrorist mother fuckers what they just saw was an “upside down collapse and break” and that is the pain they feel; when they want out, they will tell me. I was not able to do it by myself and needed Annie, but you see it yourself. Your forces are literally wiped out and smashed, nothing left but the leaders. The Army is smashing them globally. I will offer you the choice of defection also but I know I will not get as much as Rush. I will talk to a General but the Soviets might give me a few SU-35's for you, i don't know. You do know what is going on with Rush don't you? 7:39:24 PM “Go away?”

I see you are fighting tooth and nails Sean. Rush went through months of this and then went before CPAC and then it turned on him overnight. Now, I told him “in a court of law, they will rip you apart” and if you cannot get a solid story about this; you do not know the evidence on you or against you now and then before. Rush said we had no evidence on him now and blew off before. You said, “I do not deserve to loose my job” then you need to tell me or wait when you are tried as Rush, he is guilty. I will use you against him for conspiracy; when did you know? When you knew, what did you do?

Were you protecting yourself, or acting on behalf of someone else? If so, who, I would like to know Sean in a military tribunal. Rush is defecting, you might also but you keep saying how sick you are of being poor, how you are tired of being discriminated, how great of an American you are, and not focusing on the question. Then when you come back, I ask you again, and you avoid it. To say you deserve punishment, you have to make the case for what you did and then what you did to fix it. If you say, “I was neck deep and there was no way out; I could not surrender or else it was suicide.” Sean, you finally stopped yelling, “go home” in my kitchen window and even said it on the air, check the records. This was how you tried to get me to listen to you and I played it like Rush. I even know who it is, Israel.

If you do not want to get in trouble, do not try what Rush did. Do not say you want to reset things and do not aid and comfort a foreign army or terror suspects. If the military asks “how did he do this” just tell us. Don’t try to pull some insane master propaganda trick and criminalize us after the ordeal with you all. Rush tried to go before the public and overpower the charges by lying. They said he was going to commit suicide on the air. This is not about Ann Coulter either; however, there is a reason why you are interested in her; I was feeding her information and had military people scrambling as we were hitting and retaliating as terrorists and foreign governments were on a blitzkrieg ultra intensity shoot off. They are totally insane but you all are in paper castles.

No comments:

Blog Archive