SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, March 2, 2009

ANN COULTER AND CPAC: IS SHE MAKING YOU JEALOUS AND PUTTING YOU IN JAIL ANGRY BOY?

2/27/2009 10:41:47 PM Annie, maybe my hearing is not as good as it used to be but what I hear is you are a crazy mother fucker and you better stop before it is too late. How do I know? Your enemies told you this and I have been effortlessly dismantling the drama bombs you put in your life and their life. I have not had video footage or accounts of the CPAC so I do not know. I got an idea from Hannity and you said, “When I got back to my hotel.” He shut you up quick and you changed the topic quickly. You have to know when the fight is not in your favor or when you are in danger so you can fight out of it Annie. Even your bodyguards did not come to your defense. You hide as lie as if you are corrupt and even I have concluded you are not answering satisfactorily; you act as if you are off the hook by telling me you quit and want a face to face resolvent. You will beat all these people and ruin their life by then and upset me fully. What good is a god damn house when you have to sit me down every morning and calm my fears about your reputation or your life? It's all lies, they are trying to destroy me, it is only good clean fun, they never got a second date, I never kissed anyone, etc... now who is paranoid? Lucifer is your main speaker this year and nobody is frightened; it was a special event for you and a date to remember. Are you saying, "we want him back" or are they saying "we want her back?" Who got kidnapped and who wants the hostage back?

You off erred me a house and a lot of incentives to stay in the relationship while you left a big void. This is why I state, I have no idea what you are in, but if I had my choice, I could have anybody I wanted because I have the talent to and the personality also. Most women adore me and love me to death; yet I have never found a match because I am a perfectionist and have that killer instinct of natural talent. I am not a predator and trick others or make them love me. You got to bring me someone now or produce a person who can defend your character; throw your back up cards and anchors because you are drifting. I used my backup cards and did this my own. I had to play my cards, injured and weak, to pick you up. Now I feel guilty and hate myself for doing so because I am a perfectionist and a good person. You tricked me also. Christian or not, it ain't worth the shit it is printed on and it is messy because of incompetence and overconfidence; a lack of discipline and a disgraceful performance. I do not want this to happen again and again. God is on your side, really?

Trust, that is your problem; you have very few or little excuse and you are asking; show me the crime. Show me who defended your name if any. Intel says you are trying to spread a message of hope and seek help or support but end up pissing everybody off. There is something about you that others hate and despise. It is instinctual Annie. God is on your side, really? I do not have the same problem and even my enemies trust me. Even my kidnappers trust me and know who the shit is or why. You show me one person who can defend your name Annie; I am out of this game and have no moves or plays; they took me out already. I cannot even get donations; do you see an icon with paypal or some money transfer on it? If it was not for the Army and my buddies; I would be dead meat. They know who we have and who I have been in a fight with; they are humongous. Do I see your bodyguards knocking on my door or writing letters on your behalf? Even they do not see the world thorough the same focal lense you do Annie. Who is going to take care of her if something happens, her 401k? I asked her and begged her to stop and if needed; I am military and can help; I would not betray her unless she was so out of touch. I have never seen anyone make such horrible decisions and gamble away matters with such confidence. Then go in a fight utterly wounded; have no backup, no escape plan; and is not able to see the danger in this world right now. All her work is disappearing if she was trying to give me some 401k as she said. It is not as if she can fight or her bodyguards have come to her defense; produce for me one person who can defend her honor and name. Hannity kicked her when she was down and she is unaffected; breakdown and anxiety attack (she curses back); and this repeats over and over. I do not know what brand of Christianity it is but i am so sick of her; she is asking for trust and to place faith in her.

They say CPAC is where psychos go to run loose and pretend to drink the kool-aid of criticisms. Annie, the more you run your mouth the worse it gets. the more you want to give me a house or gifts; along with female persuasions, it gets worse. The more you cling and ask for a hug; it gets worse because I know you are hurt. If you do not have a fight and cannot fight; then say so. I would just start fresh and not have daily nightmares being with you. You want to make it some special event, media event, and an adventure; but it is not. You got to bring me someone now or produce a person who can defend your character; throw your back up cards and anchors because you are drifting. I used my backup cards and did this my own. I had to play my cards, injured and weak, to pick you up. Now I feel guilty and hate myself for doing so because I am a perfectionist and a good person. You tricked me also. Christian or not, it ain't worth the shit it is printed on and it is messy because of incompetence and overconfidence; a lack of discipline and a disgraceful performance. I do not want this to happen again and again. I hated every moment of this! I hated being a prisoner or in a sex club or singles club. I hated it, every minute of it and can prove it. Annie is going to produce for me one person who can vouch for everything she told me or claims. If not, then no second chance. It is time to kick her when she is down. She like alot of people are going to loose their life savings and their life. I feel guilty, I hate myself, and I wish I did not put myself through this again and again. Does she look like a crazed or crazy woman? After I was arrested she told me to "punch the doctor" while they were trying to lock me up indefinitely and trying to cover up 911 and a massive conspiracy. Had I listened to her; I would still be in federal prison now, that is Ann Coulter. I was so mad at her and how she acted I told her to walk away before I change my mind. Ann goes out and destroys her life and tries to find me after 7 years. Punch them all Ann and keep up the fight (maybe arsenic in the creme brulee! What Ann needs is another woman one on one with the door locked; the real spirit of the warrior comes out then.

These people are genetic rejects and loons; all actors and never been in real combat. I have gone day in and day out prison fist fights. I have had my face pounded and nose air passage broken. I have lost only one fight in my life and an unbroken string of victories. Intel says Ann is in a major state of distress and her condition is very bad because of her fame; this is some defense mechanism to show off. It is always true. She used to emulate me, admire me passionately, listen to me, try to do everything I do because she knew I was near perfect; now it is total insanity and a total mess all the time. It used to be fun and now a daily struggle but Ann refuses to move on or fix it. They say it is such a slippery slope; but in her eyes she is not fair game. No rules apply to her and I am her property and do what I want or vice versa. She is seeking unconditional love because of her fame and celebrity status; and now I see all lies and a total act. She is on the verge of losing her 401k, she is on the verge of losing her dream of love, she is on the verge of severe criticism and labeled a total liar, she is beyond wounded and hurt; there is nothing she lives for and nothing she has left but she feels proud, unaffected, young, beautiful, a warrior, and it is unbearable. (Emma and Madame Bovary or the Scarlet Letter). I hated Emma with a passion but Annie wears a different Scarlet letter. Is this a god damn joke and am I losing my mind? I never seen someone say “I love you” and then blow their brains out; “oh shit, god damn, what the hell is wrong with these people.” They say the stress affects communication and concentration (oh really!); and I thought Ann Coulter had ADHD because she holds her pen weird and has such poor penmanship and handwriting. They say prison nurses are mean and rude; then normal people are not like this. The one who is in most urgent need is Ann Coulter, trust me; I know her and I know how frail and vulnerable she is; yet she plays it off and feels we bonded and she can give and take on the extremes.

(MORE) http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Blog Archive