SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WHY DID LOVE CANAL FAIL TO SOCIALIZE MEDECINE? WHY DID EXXON VALDEZ, OK CITY, AND... FAIL TO BOOST JUDGEMENT IF PROPER USE OF TERRORISM? APR 7, 2010

If Love Canal was to force the hand of the local government to seek FEMA or socialized health care due to the preponderance of cases and a total disaster; then why did it fail? Now they hit me with bio-terrorism (similar to Lois Gibbs) by choosing a healthy and "above average genetic" specimen; and the same stonewalling is occurring. All my complaints fall on deaf ears. The State of New York is billing me 5000 for trumped up charges. There is constant harassment and pursuit in my own residence; and I cannot even get something simple like a refund of my rent so I can evacuate immediately.

From the intelligence gathered from the terror ring leaders; it is to "profit, correct, and make them more accurate." Money is pouring in from Obama and the Democrats over "desegregation money" and we know white spermist, biker gangs, and hate groups are running loose and lawlessly. So the liberals are the code word for the communists and Israel; their way to survive is the mafia and the back of the poor. So here is the problem; why did Love Canal fail? Exxon Valdez did not fail; and got the victims 24,000 each. Oklahoma did not fail because it is the origin of "Native American Spirituality", "Black Cowboys on the Goodnight Loving Trail", and the beginning of "Reservations and Bureau of Interior and Native Affairs." Oklahoma is the experiment in liberalism; each tribe, Klan, and group is autonomous.

But they could not stop one thing; population decrease. So if we look at some of the other information I have collected for you; it shows who is behind this and why. Walter Williams, the professor at George Mason University (my Alumni in Fairfax, VA) says that the more single black females have babies; the more it drives down minimum wages and companies flock to low labor costs. I do not think he believes this because it also draws in the worst immigrants and ghetto life to the Welfare. However, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan in the 1980s was forced to reform the welfare and immigration policies in New York due to this "population decrease" and "American Indian Spirituality." So if we stand back and say it is extortion; we get the same and usual suspects. They want to kill the entire population with Kool-aid; extort as much as possible, claim to be about anti-war and peace; and is known to be an immigrant and criminal enterprise trying to expand and have lotsa babies.

So why did Love Canal fail to socialize Metycaine or is this what they are asking me at this time? Why am I being kept vulnerable and down; forced to shut up and a chicken game is in my own residence? If I get my refund next week; I can have the suspects in jail and prosecuted by next Christmas and our lifetime. So why is there so much stonewalling, desegregation money, incentives, trumped up charges, and delays? Could it be a "crime spree, terror plot, criminal organization" as we all know is surrounding us? How do the communist make a return and where did they go if not "defend the homeland security?"

Watch how they handle the refund of my rent and my demand to remove all peeping tom or illegal surveillance; then watch how they handle my demand to cease contact or clandestine meetings. I need to be kicked out of town immediately and my rent returned; not extorted and called a racist.

My partner Ann rings in with her display of similar 'legal' analysis. She is doing her part, living up to her role model, and is not a disappointment: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Blog Archive