SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY; VERY COMPLEX; USED DURING COLD WAR BY CIA TO WIN ELECTIONS; SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS; NOT IN ANY BOOKS; APR 1, 2010

Police called by suspects at 9:20pm and accused me of "following his wife to the laundry room every time she does laundry." I did laundry 4 hours ago that is why. The FBI said the landlord may be guilty of ignoring the problem, falsifying documents, and trying to advance this eviction. They said to let it go. Also, the police were called and I was accused again of stalking while doing laundry so I took my clothes down. I am stalking someone to the laundry room when I did laundry 4 hours ago; Hannity says I am watching his spies (IRA and union spy network) "do a character assassination." So the secret secretary now claims I am stalking her while she did laundry and I took my stuff down until she is finished lying. Chris lied about pulling a knife, me disarming him, crabbing him, giving him a bloody nose, and denies ever cutting my laundry or brandishing any knife. So that was also their response; do laundry and call the cops; tell me to leave and how angry they are as usual. When asked, they denied it all and this snowballs about why I might ask for a refund or why the FBI may demand a refund. Is there any reason to return my rent at all? I asked him why I would do this? What interest do I have? Local police tickets them for illegal parking; says you are right. I asked him if the landlord told him I am a legal assistant to the FBI, he said no. I asked him if the landlord ever told him of any information pertaining to this case or does he know; he says no. I asked him if he has any dirt or information on the landlord which may facilitate a refund and he says no. So the data indicates that the landlord is not feeding him information related to the FBI case; what will they tell the landlord or if there is any reason why I deserve a refund? The investigators will find at least 10 calls to the Fairfax Co. Police and also my report to the FBI in 1998 about the same thing.
___________________________________________________________________

On April 1, 2010 at 8:25 pm the answer is uttered by noises, suggestions, and talking through the walls. Sue invites her brother over (maybe advisory) and says "we are angry, move." Now they need to go and tell the landlord why I or my lawyer may seek a refund or if they are authorized to say this. I am not going to pay rent to be in a sex tape, my car vandalized, harassed every 10 minutes by a overweight "secretary" speaking for Israel and a pencil neck IRA labor union leader who has a felony record. Hannity tried to answer in some delusional manner and it is not worth repeating. So the message is "leave" and "leave immediately or this will never end" and now they must go and tell the landlord so he can protect himself unless they work for him and speak on his behalf. Paying rent here did not mean I forfeit all rights and risk being raped or my girlfriend filmed for a smear sex tape. It does not give them the right to connect and fed their national leaders intelligence and spy reports; tap my electric or figure out what we are up to. They did the same thing to my father when he rented the house; they refused to leave, wrecked the property, and filed false charges; now they are telling us to leave and how they pay more rent. They trashed an immaculate apartment and want me to be blamed or charged while they tell me to leave; it is the Irish, immigrants, New York, and the Democrats. So now their next step is to explain this to the landlord and he must protect himself; we deserve a refund. We do not rent to be abused or pay rent to be abused and stalked by a lunatic and communist spies. This goes back to 1993 in Virginia and inside our residence there; it leads to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh as the primary principle and recipients. They use the access to spy, steal, and wreck things up; cause massive injury and to drive us insane. The reason has to do with Timothy McVeigh when Rush rats him out and New York; to make it truthful and for us to feel better.
___________________________________________________________________

IT ONLY TOOK A FEW HOURS FOR THE ANSWER TO ARRIVE FROM UPSTAIRS AND YOU HAVE TO ASK WHY IT MAKES ALL THE SENSE AND PERFECT SENSE; 5 QUESTIONS AND THEY WILL BE ARRESTED OR PAY 520 MIL; WILL THEY LIE ON ALL 5 OR JUST 1? WE WILL ASK THE FBI HOW MANY QUESTIONS THEY LIED ON IF NOT ALL OF THEM. HANNITY HAS TO TELL ME WHERE HE GOT ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY AND WHY IT ALL WENT TO CHARITY; HOW ABOUT PAY THE LEGAL CASE OR RELOCATION? HOW ABOUT TRYING TO CORRECT OR FIX SOME OF IT?

I am demanding your secretary and command center upstairs to explain why we may seek four years of rent refund or feel we deserve relocation expenses. So if you wish to advise them, do so. I am paying rent to be in your smear and sex tape where Ann and I are humiliated and weakened? Your spy needs to explain to the landlord now and stop tell me or us how angry you are or why. Go and tell the landlord and make it detailed; my lawyer is asking why we may seek this or pressure for it.

So Hannity knows, "economic sustainability" is only used by two authors. I am one of them and the other is a female who is an active CIA agent or linked to the CIA at the Agency for International Development. You cannot find sustainability in any book. It is very complex and a balance of guns and butter. Then there are 7 parts to it; such as manufacturing, service industry, and retail. Sustainability is not in any textbook, it is not taught in any college course, and never shows up in any subject area topic. It has never been meshed with domestic policy and was declassified in 1990s while I was in college by the CIA; an internal document. I cite the author in my works and the "intranet." Also, there is a military view to sustainability; it is not clear cut one level. Sustainability has to do with elections and used by CIA agents to forecast power and military strength. So I have no clue what the hell he is doing or using words such as "resonance" or "totality" or trying to compare Reagan and economic sustainability. Unless he has studied the CIA and cold war; he does not even know where he got it from or cited it. It is perhaps the most complex word and subject in economics today.
___________________________________________________________________

HIS PR IS HE IS AN EXPERT, LEADER OF THE CONSERVATIVES, FOR REAL, DESIGNED THIS, DOING IT FOR CHARITY AND AMERICA, AND DOES NOT CARE IF HE IS FIRED OR REMOVED; HIS "INTENTIONS" LEGAL DEFENSE: 5 QUESTIONS WILL HE LIE ON ALL 5 OR NOT? THE CHARGES ON HIM ARE SO GROTESQUE, THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER BELIEVE HE CAN GO ON TV AND DO THIS; THAT IS HOW INSIDIOUS AND VILE THEY ARE!

Watch more Grab Networks on AOL videos on AOL Video





No comments:

Blog Archive