SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

DEMAND RENT REFUND; SPY CAMERAS; DELAYING; NO REGARD FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS; TOTAL VIOLATION OF RIGHTS; INHUMANE; VIOLATION OF TERMS; APR 10, 2010


This is why I demand and deserve a full and immediate refund of my rent and a demand to be relocated immediately with a termination of this. It is clearly intentional, deliberate, and also to address a degree of cruelty and maliciousness of a deadly terrorist. You cannot ignore how they incite violence or how murderous they are until you experience their wrath and web of deception. Getting a refund after being spied on 24 hours and having a feeling of being violated by a maniac spy or total fag is like climbing Mt. Everest. After they were caught; they called the police incessantly; invited people over to get in on it; pretended as if I was a nuisance or bothering them; told the police I was stalking and making death threats; and kept screaming "go away... go home... when are you going to leave, etc" while ignoring what they were caught for or charged with. What if this was not a male but female? Also, they made comments about "Lisa" the detective with Jason who invaded my home. They said they could hear them having sex all night and went into description. They had sex in front of me when I first met them in their living room, then tried to bully me to test my temperance. Since they were turned over in December 2009, they called the police and landlord at least 10 times and mentioned nothing about spy equipment, blackmail cameras, or sex tapes. I describe them in my diary as sex offenders and a peeping tom; all of them fags or sex offenders. Their kid would sit there and rub against me (2006 and only 7 years old) and freaked me out; then was told to torment me all day with some act. The mom and family looks psycho and like the Texas Chainsaw family. Worse, they are the communist and linked to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Rush describes them as "powerful labor leaders... a company town." This was about socialized matachewan mostly. Rush says his intentions erase everything. Sean says he is doing this for Uncle Sam, then claimed he was an FBI agent; so I asked him the office and he lied. Someone kept saying they were the police and a peeping tom.

In addition to almost $10K in hardware damages (motherboards, hard drives, data, pictures, etc) they would telegraph they were on the other end of the computer and try to do things such as hide files, delete files, zero my hard drives, restart my computer, and the most childish things. Only after 2006 did it get nasty and my bit rates would go down to 2KB/sec or less while some "bottleneck" would be on the internet for days. It felt like spyware or massive internet nuisances. Both Sue and Chris would then "telegraph" how it was them or the spy camera who were doing some form of punish. I also got an eruption of medical problems which led to the Love Canal, Exxon Valdez, and other staged events to socialize Metycaine or make their data more accurate. So they read our mail, tracked address of family members, read email to FBI investigators, read official legal data, and had no limits to their terrorism or spying. It was always followed by either Chris or Sue sitting down, making a noise, or making a comment from upstairs. Before 2006, they would stick a foreign flag on my computer and destroyed 16 out of 20 computers as part of their "teaching program." Even after a demand for a rent refund and relocation, they just kept the pressure and harassment up while the landlord would stonewall and say, "that is your problem." How do you value the privacy and secrecy of legal papers, family pictures, and personal correspondence about them when they read or steal it? This was four years of abuse; having to endure it or suck it up so we can trap them and catch them; now we caught them, they act as if nothing is wrong and this is our problem? They act shocked and as if this is the first time they have been charged or done this? What if I was female and only 18 years old; lured by the low rent and an immaculate apartment? Did it ever occur to them we do not want to "get close" to them while in the shower or sitting on the toilet? There is just no end to this and no end to this or how many charges are on them.
___________________________________________________________________

If you notice the records, I will interrogate them in the day, humiliate them and get others to laugh uncontrollably. Some people would laugh so hard their stomach hurt. Then I would write Ann love letters and send them to her email or post them. When the psycho lady would get home, she would incite violence and terrorize me from 6pm to 10pm; go to bed and wake up and go to bed. Then this was repeated again; over 100 times total and daily; on the weekends it was nonstop hourly and chasing me around the house. I would blast music and shake the house and you could hear her, "oh my god... I do not know what to do... I cannot stop them." I report how they tried to talk on behalf of Rush or Sean; even try to mimic or talk for Ann; to spite me and make me feel left out or worthless. When I told the landlord they set up spy equipment and the sex offenses were grotesque; he did not jump into action and this was allowed to go on as if they were the Catholic Church and watching out for number one. Every term of agreement and misrepresentation had been violated; the word to describe their behavior is "torture" and "terrorize" a victim or target. So their behavior was repulsive (to agitate, incite violence, and then propagate massive lies) but the core of this was the terror plot, communism, and stalking; the 520 million case. They needed a reach or someone who was on the ground but how did the living arrangement come to light and why was I not refunded my full rent? It felt like they wound you up like a toy soldier and then were chronic complainers or tortured you more with no end or breaking point. Now review the tapes on both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity from April 2008 to Summer 2010; does that sound like a serial killer or deadly terrorist? Who can do that and come on TV every single day and night; to live such a secret and hidden life?

Note: I can prove that in 2006, I wrote two chapters called "The Culture of Corruption" and "A State of Denial." Read the titles of my chapters and why they cannot be reproduced; someone tried and it was a male, female, and now the principles. I also state in 1986 I met Mr. Kobayashi of the Japanese Society and resolved the Internment of the Japanese or Executive Order 9066 signed by FDR in World War II. I analyzed it and concluded it was an injustice; to be resolved by a small grant to anybody who can prove they had been imprisoned. This was used back at me for terrorism; everything was! Even my god damn defiancefs and partner Ann Coulter was used, illegally detained or a captive, and forced to turn against me or "encouraged" to against her will. She also had to plead for my life to George W. Bush; the primary suspect and ring leader. Worst is how they push us into the liberals, Democrats, and left wing; a recruitment by the unions and agitation or incitement of violence and torture. Look at their behavior and confidence after being caught; defiance, resistance, fight, snobby, audacious, unrepentant, etc...

No comments:

Blog Archive