SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MOVING FROM ONE SHIELD TO THE NEXT; CROSS FIRE; DO NOT MOVE QUICKSAND; EXTORTION PLOT; NO WAY TO WIN BUT LOOSE BADLY; BACKUP; LEADER; 4.13.2010

Note: Hannity on his show April 12, 2010 wants to know "if we can get along now" or "why didn't we tell them this earlier?" Ann says he "tried to throw em off the 13th floor." (13th floor refers to the Lubyanka, mental ward; also the usual floor at hospitals for the mental wards. The 13th floor of the Lubyanka is world famous.) Hannity wants to be friends and laugh it off; no time to criticize now; we must unite and stick together because they are reformed and better people now. Everything is okay; no need to panic or worry. A family show and no predators or stalkers allowed; just constant attacks by liberals or Marxists IRA terrorists. They are always right there in the thick of the action; what action? Huh? Who is Ann Counter? 6:22:22 PM

Not to steal the wind from the sails of these people; but if you read my profile, I can prove 190 college credits. Ann Counter on her biography indicates "magna cum load" and superior honors in academia. This is as elite and as high as you will ever get in either military science or political science; history is being written. So when and if I claim we are the top 1% or royals; along comes the albatross and labor unions upstairs with that peanut peasant philosophy to cap our knees and chase us around. Then you get these reports online about how we are under attack, incessant bullying, spy cameras and deadly communist agents or terrorists. It sort of sounds too good to be true if you ask me but them; we are either this mean or total and complete liars. Even the Prince and King of England does not have this access or is even granted this privilege level and somehow our descriptive profile on them either sound perfect and accurate or we have violated every single Christian ethics code on this earth using our hard and provable work in college. I have 17,000 pages and 200 chapters; so this world knows I am in the very epicenter; take me and you will hit the nerve center. Take me out and all hell will break loose or fighting will erupt all over. Now we have a dialog with a pile of feces and a dung heap king nothing who is ruled by the constant command center upstairs.
___________________________________________________________________

Here is what I do not understand. If I was the landlord, I would refund the rent or what I can; then collect from those upstairs and cite criminal or an FBI investigation on them. They will not go into court and challenge it. This removes any guilt or suspicion. Even if he was guilty, this is the logical action; guilty of sin or not. Instead, I am keep in this "school" told how offensive I am, and dragged deeper into this mess. As I see it, the terms of tenant and landlord has been violated. When they did this to my father and our rental property in VA; my father gave me the rent money and said not to worry, go find a place near the university and how he approved. So my father relocated me to an apartment near George Mason but I kept getting evicted in the most cruel and callous manner. So confused all I got was this, "have you called the local police?" Total insanity. As I see it, the rent is being used to further or cover up a crime. I see an effort to keep pressure and not "cut loose" the prosecutors; maybe even demand ransom or face eviction. That was the last action taken; eviction. I kept asking what they wanted; sex was one of it and a demand on my partner Ann; made by Sue Place. Next were bills from the local hospital, some court for my condo fee, and a few other bill collectors.

So there is a demand for money and I have sent them at least 10 letters to contact you or go to my web site and read my predicament and lawyer Ann Counter. If there was an emergency or "co-signer" why did they not contact her to fact check or verify this? Was it a game or bad idea; a lose-lose situation? Why try to get maximum miles, get more spy camera charges, have a 19 year old female walk into the spy camera scam; or risk the loss of everything? The logical action, guilt or not, is to blame the unions and the history they have of this. The problem is I know they want my Convt. Trans Am and my belonging on the street; that is the problem. That is and has been the goal. They took actions to cover their tracks, "he knew what he was getting into" or "so why did he stay for more abuse if his home was invaded at night?" It was to suggest I was a suspect and aggressive, the police charges suggest, "weapons" and "assault" charges so that is where they were going and tried to get a guilty verdict to make it work. It would have and could have been really quick. We are protected and have a worry free life; we are that good and won 20 years ago. Things do not get this way on its own. Our life is not this perfect by itself. We cannot crush or wipe them out this easily unless we have taken all preventive measures. We had to deploy something they did not or could not see; never seen; or was so powerful, they would buckle. They claim we have a conspiracy; not them; all of this is BS and they are not phony or have a paper trail. We are schizophrenic and have a mental illness; in need of care or to be competent for court.

So it is clearly an emergency plan and a rapid backup plan that failed. Had I been an FBI undercover agent, they would know or have my files. Some handler would have contacted them or told them "get your hands off my agent." They kept checking for a wire on me or my money with the high bond or "fees." Meanwhile, the pressures loaded up; they watched me go into my bank account, they studied closely my military finances. I have an account at the Pentagon Federal Credit Union; never a problem or theft there. Never a problem in pay with the federal government. So how would you extort or collect some form of ransom? Eviction. Why would a refund defeat this end? It would be like cutting a hostage loose and telling them; you are free now, it has finally ended. So what did they do instead? Ann needs to come here immediately, he is in serious peril and will be injured if she does not; under studious or constant attack with bio-weapons or pursuit around the house. Why? Why do they want Ann here immediately? She says it is a trap and murder plot; to catch it before it all got out and I heard her side of it. They knew we would "get it on" or be intimate once she arrived so they felt it was killing two birds with one stone; well, that did not happen and we can see why now and how much more of it there was. Instead, they flipped the coin and said, if we are going to loose, then let's loose badly and with full impact.

The problem was they were never convinced. We hid and kept a lot from them or still do. We have proven a deliberate attempt to take preventive steps while spy cameras, stalkers, deranged fans, smears, or slander is in full swing among other things. These are all preventive steps to catch, capture, and expose the communist in action. We were dragged into this against our will, kidnaped and made to watch or turn on each other; to add one difficulty on the next. It was about credibility and using spy cameras to disrupt and steal copyright material and clone how good we are at this. We defeated their system and trapped every single one of them after 20 years. Then made sure if they advance one of us or the other; the table would flip and the outcome would always be the same. We are and were the winners no matter what they did or tried. They are still not convinced. They still feel it is up for grabs and they can advance by hiding behind us, the next human shield, and then using obstacles to advance further like a battlefield. These are humans or organizations in place and they run up behind them and then move to the next while being tracked. They know they are in cross fire and we warned them not to move; the more they do the worse it gets and here is why. If this was a demand for money; they took every step to avoid asking Ann or contacting my lawyer; the amount was menial.

The reason they are roofers, career criminals, burglars, robbers, and bandits is because burglary is access. Once access is gained they can set up the spy equipment. My handler and recruiter is upstairs and I reported him in my own apartment to the local police while I was outside. Also, this is linked to the mafia and construction or seasonal workers. This is how they sneak them in or fuel the "votes." In 2006, they made contact with Russian emigres who had construction businesses in Russia; a model and a very elite Russian Jew who loved "samurai swords" and Chinatown, NY. She took me to Brighton Beach and showed me around. The reason why it involves construction industry only is the low amounts of explosives and the plot in the book. The Mexico Plot was discovered in 1963 and leaked to the CIA station chief in Mexico City; but this is different, this is not the same one, bigger. Then the CIA got one leak after the other which was determined to be disinformation; like Rush and Sean, total propaganda and duality. Clearly, the Earned Income Credit (EIC) was directed towards construction and seasonal workers but the illegals never complain or stay in the US; they go back to South America and start up businesses. On the hit list is SDI, satellite technology, encryption, drones, automation, but now it is silicon valley and satellite warfare and we are in full battle right now; we are and have been under attack since the 1980s as I describe when this began. They keep saying creepy things like, "we are your parents... they do not even recognize us... we only want to help."

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CANNOT TAMPER WITH A CRIME SCENE UNTIL AUTHORIZED AND YOU CANNOT REMOVE OR DISCARD EVIDENCE UNLESS AUTHORIZED. THIS IS A TERROR PLOT AND WE ARE IN HOT PURSUIT SO BASED ON THE RULES OF THE GAME; THE SPY CAMERA IS IN VIOLATION AND THE EFFORT TO EVICT IS A MINOR INFRACTION NOT OVERLOOKED. YOU CANNOT TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE OR REMOVE IT; UNLESS IT IS PASSED THROUGH THE FBI AND THE TERROR INVESTIGATORS. BULLYING IS ALSO A VIOLATION OR UNWANTED CONTACTS AND DEATH THREATS. TO DO THIS, YOU MUST SEEK A WARRANT ABOVE THEIR HEAD OR PUT A NAME OVER THEM. I AM ONLY A LEGAL ASSISTANT; SO I CAN ADVISE THE INVESTIGATORS; LEGAL ADVICE.

1. Did they pull a weapon or brandish one? Yes. Did I use martial arts and disarm him and how? Yes. Do I have photos of a knife mark on my leg (very minor)? Yes.
2. Did he call me a "nigger." Yes. Did he threaten to "blow up the FBI office who arrested him... go to the home of the FBI agents?" Yes. Has he and they? Yeah.
3. Did he and they refuse to remove the spy cameras as ordered and why we were taking these preventive steps? Yes. Can an 19 year old or cheerleader walk into this now? Yes. Whose in it also?
4. Is there a crime in progress? Yes. Is there an effort to distract, disrupt, incite violence, harass, and intimidate? Yes and a lot.
5. So let's say he and she did not make a death threat on Ann Counter or myself; is there any motive why we would? So there is now, lying to Federal investigators and filing false charges with the intent to inflict maximum distress or disrupt? So why is Ann telling me about a sex tape, a trap to murder her and myself, allegations of rape, and why is Sean Hannity speaking upstairs? We are either really mean or complete liars but also legends and near worship levels?
6. Lastly, why is there is anxiety? This fear exist of total insanity and always lawlessness. One of them will pop up out of nowhere and do something totally insane or ghastly? I even state it is a crime scene and if they are the police or FBI investigating; than stop the evidence problem and buy it for $6000-7000; the police claim is false. No police would ever, while in hot pursuit, act in this manner. The spy camera is not the police and is a scam or part of it.

SO WHAT IF AN ARMY COMES IN HERE? I AM GONE IN TWO DAYS AND WILL CHECK IN LATER WITH YOU. GOOD LUCK.
98 Breaking the Ice Pt 4-Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan


No comments:

Blog Archive