SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ANN COULTER ON THE HANNITY SHOW: UNHINGED, HYPERVENTILATING, TAKE A PUNCH, POLITICO, LOSING CREDIBILITY; PSYCHO! JULY 22, 2009






Wednesday, July 22, 2009 So everybody knows: Ann and I did get in a fight tonight but it was not over this; also Ann was did something she knew caused me to say “what the… are you doing” with pajamatv.com; however, Ann said she is five steps behind, is only nodding and looking down, was ashamed, depressed, and not trying to show attitude or any intent on pissing me off. Ann basically felt very bad and wanted to say sorry but over something else.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 Dear Ann, I should dump you for fist bumping Hannity on his show, being a Kennedy and an IRA sympathizer, and getting mad at that Pajama TV you have been putting up. However, it is hard when someone asks for a fist bump to not… yeah okay. Thanks. Hannity does try his weasel act and you do say there is not much of a change; you are even more hurt and showed this. He backs off and you mention… Newt, Clinton, LBJ and short term Democrats; right attitude, wrong person to show off the attitude with; O’Bin Hannity does say it is a big change. Kudos for politico.com also; my favorite site and most trouble free political site of happy memories; I hope you are not still on there.

Wow, I take that back. “It’s just like the fist bump… invented it with his wife.” Hannity says, “he did attack both you and I” and you say, “I was upset about that… they find out he really is a… As if Rush Limbaugh… was becoming unhinged… hyperventilating… look at that fist bump you just did to me, it is as if he invented the cure for cancer when he did that with his wife (Hannity says, ‘you were very jealous he wasn’t attacking you anymore’ – Hannity is the wife! Ann said he attacked her in his first book and O’Bin Hannity had to remind her he attacked ‘you and me together!’ The Irish bacterium strikes again!)” Ann, please tell me you are not on politico.com anymore and if I ask you when you cancelled your account; you will give me a date around November 2008.

Hannity is trying to pull his weasel act on live TV and make you bring up politico.com once again when he should have stayed out of our life unless he was reading our emails; it is not his business who you email on politico.com. I thought you told me they were all over you and were deranged fans and stalkers; not crazed homicidal terrorists. Ann is laughing about politico and their collapse thanks to Rush and Sean! “Every promise has been broken… now hiding…” The reason why politico collapsed was because you and I had the most exciting debates on there. Then they blocked me and you suckered them and then eventually withdrew and the site collapsed. Thank O’Bins… it was hellacious to see how fast that site sucked.

Hannity did say “of course they were dreaming” and then you said “of course he is loosing credibility.” This guy cannot take a punch and get up. “He said we had to pass this or else it will go up… and now it is much worse… HE is saying it…” Hannity has this incredible ability to lie and be a complete terrorist while on TV and sit there after one after the other; as if nothing is going on. I have watched all the videos of Hannity and you and he is not “changing” or has changed. “We know this… entire hypothetical poll out this week” and is aware of and can be a cold blooded murderer and get away with it. You can hear a slight bit of agreement and denial in his voice. What the hell is he fist bumping you for? It is how he feels about her or how they feel; not what they say and there is a big notice on what they say now. Ann is doing the same thing as always and so is he. He feels different but you cannot tell he is a cold blooded murderer. For the past year, O’Bin Hannity has asked every guest if they are running for President. Now he is speculating about Romney and Paling. It is kind of odd. Mark Sanford was even annoyed by him. So Bill Clinton signed everything Newt Gingrich sent him.

I did not know why you pissed me off tonight; I only know what happened afterwards and how we talked for a full hour before I watched this. I can see why an apology was necessary and what I said, “I have an open chest wound, I am not going on anymore missions with you after this unless I get medical care… I am carry you out and what kick you lack, I have to make up; so far, it is me doing the kicking and you lack the bite and kick sometimes; but it is okay, I don’t mind it. What I do mind is… “Try to stay out of trouble with these men and it is clear how Kennedy- Bin Hannity is a missile headed right at you and is locked on your trajectory. I am glad we made up and I told you I am not mad or upset; just mad at the world and injured seriously. I told you to watch out for him and try not to let him tick me off so I have to go to you about this. Sean says it is to make us jealous and ruin our credibility. Please do not go along with it okay.

No comments:

Blog Archive