SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SO YOU AND ANN WERE ENGAGED SEAN? REALLY? CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE, LOVE NOTE, OR SOME SECRET FORM OF COMMUNICATIONS APR 28, 2009 (IT IS YOUR






Talk you terrorists! You had a murder plot. You and her "were supposed to do it." You stalked her across the country since 2002 beginning in Cinn. OH.

Now... would you like to tell the story or "kill her" Ann? It is your ass and job on the line Sean, think about your wife and kids.

TO BE CONT...

1. Ann has already told me it was all lies. However, there was one thing she felt "guilt" about and would not tell me.
2. I am just as disgusted with her as I am with you.
3. She is fighting for her own marriage with me, I have given up.
4. I do not find her private life amusing or enjoying; she does and she claims she is having the time of her life!
5. You will be wifeless and the charges against you so damaging Sean. You are already guilty of a terror conspiracy and have been exposed. Now you are going to take Ann down with you because she can implicate and nail you.
6. I told her to shut up and go away also!
7. If she wants to save 20 years, then it is her fight and her option to tell the truth. I have no fight in this any longer. If she has no fight then she can shut up and go away because unless she saves your skin; you have the death penalty with Rush.
8. We know who you are; but we do not know who Ann is or who she claims to be. I am sick and tired of her telling me, "Please Alex, this hurts and I am hurting so bad, will you just give me love back because I need you."
9. I am not in love with you Sean and I am pushing Ann away until she shows this love or proves it.
10. Like I said, it is your ass and your career and life on the line. If you get nailed, then you will be trapped. It is up to Rush and Ann to save your skin. Rush will, but will Ann? I already know who you are from Intel; you are one dangerous monster and animal.

ANN WILL BE FIGHTING THIS ONE BY HERSELF AND YOU AND HER CAN SORT THIS OUT RATHER THAN HAVE ME IN THE MIDDLE GETTING ATTACKED WHILE BOTH OF YOU LIE PATHOLOGICALLY AND GET ME ENTANGLED. YOU DID NOT GO TO DINNER WITH ANN AND COULD NOT BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO I ORDER TO SAVE FACE. DINNER WITH ANN AND HER MOM PROVES HOW STUPID ANN IS AND WHY SHE IS LIKE CHRYSLER, NEVER ABLE TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT. BIG AND POWERFUL YES BUT NOW SOME WASHED UP, KICKED AROUND CAN WHO IS CONSTANTLY TOLD TO SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. I WANT HIGH QUALITY WORK FROM HER AND SHE GIVES ME HELL AND LIES BACK. THEN SHE TELLS ME IT IS ALL LIES. DO YOU CARE OR DO I CARE TO SHIFT THROUGH THE FINE DETAILS OF A WASHED UP AND ROTTEN LIFE?

IT IS YOUR ASS HANNITY AND I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE SEAN MCVEIGH BUT WILL ANN SAVE YOUR ASS OR KISS IT? YOU ARE GUILTY OF THE TERROR PLOT AS I KNEW. YOU ARE GUILTY WITH ANN COULTER AS I KNEW. WHAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF IS UP TO ANN TO SAY NOT YOURS. BUT UNTIL THEN, BOTH YOU AND HER CAN PLAY OUT THIS LOVE AFFAIR YOU HAVE FOR EACH OTHER AND HOW IRISH SHE IS. IT IS PATHETIC AND PROVES HOW STUPID ANN TRULY IS. SHE HAS A BIOLOGICAL DISORDER AND I SEE NO COURAGE IN HER ANYMORE.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 Sean I think you got a message from the Republican Party today about self sufficiency and being banned forever. However, you are in so much trouble that getting banned from the political industry is not going to save you. It might save those close to you and how they do not even notice. Here is an idea, you and Ann Coulter get along great and you even know her mom or claim to be engaged. Why don’t you do us a favor and take her with you because everybody is suffering from some disease that Ann is foraging us with. It makes us angry and screams back at her to sit down and shut up.

In order to clean this up you all have to be honest and head for the borders, go to the other side so the transition is smooth and uncomplicated. We cannot even get high quality work and some degree of truth from even the right wing. Imagine the problems in the left wing. Ann and you walk into screen doors all the time and when I try to tell you; you snap back and tell me how courageous you are. Ann tells me it is blind rage but Miss America tells me that it is a biological problem. She has been pleading with me about how it is lies, how terrified she is, how hard she worked, how good she is, and her mom and dad were die hard Republicans and even revolutionary puritans. I think she truly feels she is Jesus and a leader. I think she feels like a washed up cop or spy hunter who is outclassed by military pedigree. There are a lot of problems with these wash up cops. They just lack this certain and specific formula the military has or the discipline.

You are not a washed up cop but both of you are looking for a good assignment. Even if she gave her life for me, I would not let her in Special Forces or let her lead people off the cliff. We are all hanging on the cliff now. Want to know who to blame? Washed up cops and spy hunters who did not do a very good job, blame the people who did not do their job well and got a paycheck for work which lands on us; life is not fair but I don’t want to be angry every single day listening to Ann Coulter. I really enjoyed and like listening to Miss America, Carrie Prejean. I can listen to that all day. Everybody is sick now because of Ann and you all. You all have a secret war and taking a lot of risk to gain some love from others and it is asinine. I feel like some radio loser. I feel like I hang out with some radio loser. I feel like a New Yorker, I hate New York though.

I wish Ann well and even I cannot shut her up or get through to her. She walks into ambushes. She is not able to see the difference in her and Miss America. She feels she is the most dominant woman in the room and has self hate for herself which makes others angry and hateful. Ann has made the Republicans mad and the Democrats humiliated. She thinks she is me and I never knew the whole story.

No comments:

Blog Archive