SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

SEAN WE GOT DEM DAMN SISSY BOY UNIONS GOONS ON THE RUN NOW BOY! EMBRACE AS YO DADDY! APR 16, 2009




Thursday, April 16, 2009 Sean, I remember when you came home one day when you were a boy and got in your first fight. They called you a sissy boy and you kept thinking you were some union goon or IRA and deep down you cried about a bloody nose and how you ran. Your momma and me talked that night and said you were no sissy boy and I did not raise no sissy in my home. So yo momma and me plotted that night.

The next morning while you were waiting for the bus, she went up to you and popped you on yo lip and you fell down and dropped your books and ran inside. You said you were a union hero and nobody can pick on you like that, especially your momma and a girl. I didn't see it that way. I says "you got heart boy" and you look in that mirror with that big lip and read it. Those are the wounds of a real man and real men never run when they see the whites of their victims and who they overpower.

Boy, I know you to never back down from a honky or negro who is worth as much as you now. Boy you do your best to fight with other kids and they so much more but you never run and you grew up to be a real union goon and a terrorist. I am proud of you boy. They even wrote a warning and alert about you by that hot girl Napolit-something. You see the teeth on that fine lady? You see the weight on her?

You talk about one momma of a southern breed, now that is a woman. My point is these colors don't run boy and no union hero like you going to take a beating and a bloody nose by no weaklings, you hear me boy? You boys may be dumb as shit but you no cowards. I know you would never run when your momma give you a big lip or a bloody nose.

Whut’chu fear now? You fear some man or woman who got the better out of you or someone you could not steal from? Boy, don't be coming home to your momma and me until you look in that mirror and see that man you truly are, "because I am better, I am more worthy, and I need muh self." That dare is the man Sean, that dare the boy I raised boy! Now make your union proud and beat up some scabs. Ain't no cowards here and dirt stupid never runs! I didn't raise no sissy boy, you hear me boy?

No comments:

Blog Archive