SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

iFOX NEWS PLEA OF FAMILY OF JAMES LEE; DISCOVERY HQ BOMBER AND ENVIRO-TERRORIST; LOOKOUT FOR THE ASIAN GUY PLOT; 9.3.2010

Plea to the Police by the Family of Discovery Channel HQ bomber: recorded on Fox News September 2, 2010:

Analysis of the Discovery HQ Family: First off, let me make this clear. My family, to include my biological siblings and Ann’s side of the family; do not have any iRush or labor union affiliation or allowed any take-over of our exiled or royal stature. We did come from an elite and powerful one from Vietnam. I may have met a few girls once or twice; but in no way allowed them access or entry to our family and now they use a peeping tom camera or some form of political prisoner, hostage, or big brother like insanity to suggest Clinton, Carter, Bush, or any other mafia, labor union, or iRush is affiliated or part of our life. Put the GD peeping tom camera and GTFO of our life will you; this is getting annoying. We may have met them once and next thing we know our family and name is taken over by the iRush, labor unions, Democrats, liberals, and communists. Worse, they hide everything. So am I the only one in this camera or movie; or are we all under peeping tom scrutiny?

(Fox News) Thomas Leonard, brother of the Discovery HQ hijacker: has anguish in his voice and is telling a very hurtful story. Is he out to avenge the death of his brother? I too went through similar harsh criticism in life. His voice is hidden and he is not being honest with others; some form of rogue. I will say this again, we have never let any labor unions or iRush into our family so this takeover and protest-picket they have going is ludicrous; a form of identity theft. My family does their own thing; I hardly speak to them and they know I am very educated. I have not been able to explain or tell my story because I was kidnapped around 1986 or so by the labor unions, liberals, and left wing. How it got where it is now is not by any miracle we consented or allowed to happen; a forceful takeover or hijacking of our life. My family is hostile to the left wing, labor unions, and communists; how they managed to sneak into our life is a case study. This sibling rivalry and how he feels about his brother has nothing to do with his death; how did he come to his death. This is a very simple question to a very easy to figure out person; his brother in law. My only brother always says to me in every single email, "You have to take personal responsibilities for your actions in life... you are 40 years old and you need to get your life in order." So this is not my brother's voice; it is someone who does not want me to "take personal responsibility" and blame me for a lot of problems and my role in Ann's life also. I do not know anybody in our family or life who does this stuff or hides it; we know it is the iRush, labor unions, communist, and liberals.

As I listen to this Thomas guy, the only person I could associate with or to the voice is a guy named Yong Kim. Yong has a brother (Yusik) and used to tag along with me and my friends constantly. Yusik ordered his brother around and Yong struck me as an imbecile with very Mongol features. We were nice to them and treated them delicately; I treated everybody delicately and as nice as I could. Yong tried to play tennis with us; be my best friend; and always got left out. He was very religious and a nice guy. If he was trying to get even over Ben and Adam; he sent Liebig, Moynihan, and Ukwang. After I turned 14 or 15, I moved on to bigger and better things; Yong tried to keep up or be a friend. He is not all that or very talented when it came to making friends; so he got left behind; but I treated him delicately up until graduation in 1988. Yong even got a Vietnamese girl and said he loved her a lot and wanted to marry her. I was very arrogant as a child and my father told us not to play with the kids across from Rt. 50; however, my brother would and this is how Duke the criminal came around; my brother and his friends. My father said they were very poor and their families were linked to bad people; so I ignored them and was very stuck up as a child. When we were young, my father scolded my brother because he played with bad or very poor kids. Now this voice sounds like they are trying to replace my brothers’ voice. This is the only mafia link I know of to my family; my brothers friends; the only iRush link are these girls and the HS Camelot crew.

Yong came back to me after HS in the oddest way. He portrayed himself as successful at age 19; new Honda Accord, good job, etc… I got the idea he was weird or too soft; an emotional problem like the Trigar brothers (Barney Frank look alike). Come to think of it, the Trigars live next door to Yong and his family; next to Patty Hardershell also. All of them went to Graham Road HS; a crappy area. That is the intersection here: Graham Road Elementary, FCHS, and labor unions or iRush. That is who the voice sounds like. There is or has to be an ending to this; it is not a life long nightmare with someone or something I met around Fairfax or Falls Church Va. People come and go through the DC area all the time and that is how I structured my life. The only person in or has any access to my life on a personal or private level is Ann; no other. My family is even kept in the dark, only Ann. So being passionate condescending hateful, etc… is not the root of evil and does not lead people to hijack a workplace or bomb buildings as his brother in law suggests; perhaps his education was a problem? We need names and who got him into this trouble or down this road of environmental terrorism. We all could be under a camera and gun. When a relative dies, you ask questions if it is an accident or why. Thomas said, “This is so sad... trying to reach out and do some communications... this is his desperate act to validate… his ego… I am important… what would grandpa Matsumoto be thinking now…” and then gave no evidence of his conclusions.

Nobody in my family tries to bully or interfere with anybody; not even Ann. My own brother is a wolf type; athletic, king of men type, who is more of a diplomat than a strategist. My sisters are homemakers except my oldest sister who works at the White House. Other than this nobody speaks for us and nobody is the “alpha male” in our life. Whoever this is thinks I am powerless, my family is represented by them, I am alienated or shunned, and Ann is the problem. It feels like the same relationship with Ann; a tug of war but Ann and I always hug and make up; they are some strange force and stranger lurking in the background acting like a guardian, an equalizer, or some guardian angel. We know it is labor unions or communist related which makes it even worse and ten times more insane; and we even caught the brothers who did this. Leonard might want to say, “I have no idea but I think he has lost his mind and this is really embarrassing to drag his family out of the gutters.” He could also have said, “When James was growing up, he watched as his sister got raped and when he tried to stop it, was nearly beaten to death.”

Here is the problem, we have someone who is a bully and likes to act as if we are powerless; to our own family and relatives; while they hijack everything even our wives. We do not tinker and everybody does their own thing; to be respected and admired based on their individuality. This is not the voice of my brother or any of my family members; perhaps a tormentor or some spy camera. They did the same with Ann. Leonard also says he is pissed off with his brother over money; my entire family is well to do and has nothing to do with labor unions or the iRush; nothing. My uncles are European educated at engineering schools. I admire my uncles and they probably worship their little nephew. One of my uncles has two thumbs or 11 fingers (hence Finger 11) and he is an executive at IBM, retired.


No comments: