SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, October 12, 2009

SIGN UP FOR THE 911 TERRORIST EXPRESS AND COMMUNIST SPY CONCERT AND BE A PATRIOT! KNEW GINGHIS IS JOINING; LITTLE GUY POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO MOLE

SO WHY DID W IGNORE AFGHAN, LET AL QUESADA TAKE OUT 3 NORTH ALLIANCE COMMANDERS; THEN START A WAR IN IRAQ WHILE THE TALIBAN INVADED AND GOT GENEN IN AMERICA AND MUJAHADEEN? GIVEN WE KNOW THEY ARE ZIONIST AND EVERY SPY EVER CAUGHT WAS JEWISH, WHY WOULD CIA DIRECTORS WORK FOR LIBERALS? ALSO, WHY NOT STALK THE FORCES IN AFGHAN AND SLAM DUNK A QUICKY; ASK ANN.



Dear Ann Coulter: Reward for them $$$: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

Afghanistan a briefing: The objective is to prevent Pakistan from falling and to leave the Taliban in bad shape they cannot expand or regroup for another 30 years: http://moresuspects.blogspot.com/2009/10/stage-1-primer-to-afghanistan-based-on.html

Dear Jeb Bush: 1) honesty helps 2) who is at gridlock? 3) Liking someone and working with them are two different things; so isn’t being in their living room every night for 20 years; know when and why you are not invited. 4) I see you are soft spoken, careful, and do not want to harm anyone; so are most human beings; politicians are not. 5) if you do not like someone, then get out of their life so they can live it and if you are accused of egregious crimes; at least make it easier to catch you. 6) I do not like being tricked 200 times a day or waking up every single day feeling oppressed and not respected as a human being; I do thank your brother for this and your family who we never called or was reaching out to about gridlock; our life is a disaster and we care enough to hunt them down and ask questions first before shooting. I hope studying us proved beneficial and did not anger you. It turned our life upside down and we suffer still in our personal life.
_______________________________________________________________
Monday, October 12, 2009 The disruptive and ultra liar is actually bragging about the Freedom Concert and how this could never happen in the communist bloc. He is even bragging about signing up Leonard Skywards and he has a warrant for his arrest and an open FBI, CIA, and Pentagon investigation while he admits it secretly; a really good way to do business and draw a crowd. Fox News will be hosting it and all the anchors will be there to support him and give a good work. The life of a serial killer, mole, terrorist, and spy; get away with anything they cannot catch you for or unable to see. Even if there is a reward for his head, he is signing up big bands and scheduling his Freedom Concert already; a probe and a problem. So he knows he is guilty and knows an open investigation has begun; but he is driving faster and faster; even when everybody knows. Bin Hannity is now living on the reputation that if he plans a year ahead; things are okay and nobody is on to him. There is no blocks or trouble; no big sting and problem yet.

Like the guy upstairs, so long as they are not arrested and under surveillance; the coast is clear. So they were copying us and our musical career or influences; to steal our life and business enterprise or models. The communists stole our name and labeled it the little guy express and how they finance this terrorism. Someone has to audit them and will be really pissed off. Keep up the chase and game; they will go ballistic on all the work and tricks they are doing. He knows they have to audit him and find out how they do this criminal enterprise and terror plot for the little guys; to infiltrate. He and they did the same thing to us; nobody arrested him or blocked him so they made more and more of a mess before getting caught or stopped by the publicly; a fait accompli. He knows he is in the biggest counter-intelligence and insurgency case in US history and he himself knows he is guilty but wants to add more problems to save his ass. He admits he is guilty and will not stop until he is captured or arrested. He knows there is an open investigation and it has been posted publicly.

“They know it… they have to keep it all hidden… it is going to be great next year 7:30:09 PM.” Knewt Gingrich knows we caught their spy ring and they are not conservatives or who they claim; also he knows they are adding layers of work to capture them and driving off. He has panic in his voice and he understands what is going on but neither knows what to do or what to say. If they admit it, they are doomed. If they keep driving then they are doomed also. If they add more work and make it harder to capture all of them, they will have to explain. Knewt has to end this or decide to drive off or cover it up; “Try to squeeze more money from the labor unions and… want more and more… whole new range of problems… this is why it will get substantially worse.” It is actually how all mobsters act before arrest; they go on vacation, spending sprees and live life very large. They do not need the work or the money; but they are trying to take advantage of the confusion. It is called getting lost in a crowd and drawing more and more crowds to confuse or lose who is tailing them; even if it is the police, FBI, CIA, or Pentagon. The US Army had to send in Delta Force and FBI HRT to arrest them; buried under deception and secrecy. They will also claim there was no victim and nobody ever stopped them or voiced any complaint; consensual invasion.

The upstairs executioners said they want to do a live fire session with the US Army and the satellite warfare I developed; I said no and refused their challenge because it is deadly and there is no defense until or unless they have the skills and background we have. They cannot defeat a satellite unit or some super level counter terrorist force. So I refuse their offer and challenge and will inform them it is deadly to play games at this level; the US Army and military does not have the manpower to play these games or waste their time. That is unless they show us they are worthy and can show me something valuable and I will inform them to engage. I can advise them that super commandos and satellite forces will wipe them out if they make a false move or try anything dangerous; also, there is no way to defeat a SATWAR unit unless you know the father of it. We record and follow all of them everywhere. We just never admit it and do not have time or resources for these games. Messing with the father of it is not advisable and I have denied their request and challenge.

10/12/2009 8:10:21 PM Hannity just admitted he is a friend and did try to take it or steal it but we caught them and almost eliminated their effort; nearly wiped them out and they are using the media to escape; to draw more in and challenge us. He says we are friends list now. He also said we are amazing and am Ann’s boss. Welcome to the show Einstein; did you ever doubt us to catch you and wipe you out? We know you are the 911 terrorist and a communist spy group; the most clandestine and covert we have ever seen; the most secretive. It is between you and whoever was trailing and filming you; my SATWAR forces and I design everything; I am the father of it; who you kidnapped and tried to rewrite the life of; do you doubt what the accuracy and the work is about? You thought I was a commissioned officer? No, I am the father of it and teach it; can you read? Do you know what you have done or why? Do you have any idea the extent of what we know and how?

“Who is the opposition… they don’t like tough questions… repeat and regurgitate… chief propagandist (propaganda factory)… you think your ideas are superior… offered them to come on our show (mole and terrorist spy cell who are communists)… promises not being kept… I am a conservative… no I am not, I am a Reagan…” You are a fraud and a con man; nothing you say is true and you are pulling off the biggest fraud and scam the public will ever see. You are a liar and when you want to tell the truth; then all of this will collapse and fall on you. You are a mole and what we typically call a spy and traitor during war. Now you figured out who you kidnapped and tried to take apart, ruin and recruit. I know who you are and how you hid it; you asked and propositioned me. You just do not want to be criticized and keep saying how there is no victim and it is consensual or you are on our side and partners.

Do you have any idea how long we were studying and hunting you? We knew you had been and were stalking us when my mom died and when you attacked retired former WWII Ranger officers. You then blamed them for child molesting, rape, hate and racism, being church elders, how you outranked them, etc… After the Vietnam War you blamed them when they were guardians, elders, and babysitters. Then you did the same with Ann Coulter; identical case. This time we caught you and set a trap; you are a Viet Cong element operating out of and around DC-VA and had kidnapped us when young. We had you marked and stole all of your plans during the cold war and globally; we had you like now and you think you had us. We have known you are communist for over 30 years. We knew you were the 911 terrorists for over 7 years. How the hell are you going to dispute this when it has been over 30 years of this?

Here is your plot and the upstairs confirmed we know it all; we know it all and I had told you last week. Your challenge of the SATWAR forces is denied; it is deadly and there is no escape or end; you will not last and have no experience or know what you are getting into as usual. I know because I am the father of it and draft all policies and strategy; I am the father of it and nobody on this earth can teach it. Thanks for making sure I cannot get a background check and make me look backwards while laughing and watching quietly. You did it, you fix or clean it up; why must someone else do it while we confront you? You are the reason why I cannot get a bank account or have no gas in my residence right now along with a lot of other things; 500 no thank you a day for 20 years and you finally figured out you are busted and we know everything? Here is your plot and who you are:

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/2009/10/movie-jacobs-ladder-hitler-stalin.html

Video of “Who Dares Wins” and the US version “The Final Option”:


Bin 911 said they are sworn to secrecy over sex and Bin Sean 911 is saying asking if he goes to thanksgiving dinner with them or their family; he cannot even get a date and if he must know we are trying to retire and catch them.
________________________________________________________
Let me clarify my personal life and these accusations of affairs and infidelity. I do not cheat and never have; never. I have zero tolerance for adultery or bad marriages; I like things perfect. I am not a person to rush into marriage and am very difficult to please; they say it is because of my championship qualities and perfectionist innate genes. I used to scold my baby sitters or cry when they did not peel my oranges perfectly or nicked it.

I have had one serious relationship. I was 17 and she only 15. I had all the cheerleaders two years older and my own age level chasing me; a very liked and popular long haired surfer type who got straight A’s took all college courses and drove a brand new 1986 candy red, white and blue motorcycle. I wore soccer shoes, ripped jeans, and canvas shirts over t shirts as if I carried guns. I kept a grenade (M2) hollowed out tied to my car rear view mirror; so I was a strange one.

I saw a girl one day in the cafeteria and began to admire her. There was no surplus of gorgeous and high class girls; she was 15 and wore white Benetton dresses worth 300 dollars every day; it was incredible. She looked 20 maybe 25 with glasses and a perfect body; exactly like Ann Coulter at the Dead concert with the two guys. Women always choose older men because of security and income; so I thought she was over 20 and her wardrobe was over a grand. It drove the girls who loved me insane. I tried to get along and love her; to make it work and then abandoned it for just one problem after the other. It got old after a year but she and I had a good heart; so it was a way to learn love and marriage; a training wheel.

So I tried to break up before college and she broke down so I said okay. It wrecked my life and college. It wrecked hers also. Her mom did not approve so it was statutory rape; I admit that as I was 18 at Va. Tech and her only 16. She would sneak off and spend a weekend at her girlfriends; then show up in my dorm. My roommate got annoyed and left; he dropped out and got married. Then my life blew up and was talking to Ann all the time; she sent me pictures and I was confused. There was a girl there in my computer science glass that was almost as smart and had that smart girl and gorgeous blond look; so Ann knew I was ready to marry her and was not intimidated.

After I got back, my life blew up and this is when I got with Ann and we became life partners in 1989. I have dated and we had an open relationship; I egging her to come and see me or marry. Ann did I think. I have dated and she has also. I do not cheat or am a playboy; but in 1998 things got scary. So I began to do odd things, to test what was going on and build up a profile. I was using women to hide. I was trying to see who made them mad. I wanted to know what they wanted and who this was stalking me or attacking. My life turned upside down again and I was in such pain I left life and the area.

In 2005 I had to learn if I was normal again after a coma and speech loss. So I began a rigorous recovery and dated a few girls. They lie. They lie about their age all the time. However, they tell me they have older friends and can go into clubs; so I load up the car and take them to clubs. A few times to dinner; I was not interested and they always have a dead end life; not even attractive. I used them to meet other girls who are older or sisters; I had not talked to Ann for years and she did not tell me where she was or anything. She got rich and famous; maybe intimidating. Then in 2006 something weird happened. Some harassment began online. Girls, especially Jewish ones, began to abuse me and rip me apart. So I went undercover and when I do this; abuse them or wait to see where it leads. I know if and when they get angry and do not want me to be happy; approval and consent.

I would screw with the minds of these girls; none worthy and dirt poor. All were dirt poor from really bad families. So a few were very suspicious, those are the ones I would chase. I want to know who, what, why, and the alarms signaled. So I am looking for a primary face or person out of hundreds; a face in the crowd; I need answers and clues. So the only one who got approval was a Russian Jew; in the US for only 5 years at most and her father was rich. So the only girls who were approved or allowed to come near me or enjoy happiness were dirt poor or Jewish; only one not fat and pretty. I treat people how they want to be treated and did not want to be blamed so I went with the flow and when it was suspicious; used it to negate what was being tried. They make the effort to be friends; all I do is take them to clubs and meet other girls; but I look great with a car load of girls.

Some of the insane witches used for harassment and to lower my confidence were abused but I did it my own way; to make them horny and blow them off. To do whatever they love or am looking for; if you play them, they get meaner. They play off the idea they are desperate and stalking you to ruin or injure you. A few got me back; they began to notice how I would set them up and bust their balls. I jump on them and bust their balls. That is what trash is for an Ann is on the other end telling me to ask this or do that. She also discredited them and how they stalked her also; we both did the identical thing; am I interested? Well, is she or is she trying to take them offs their game? They try a lot and I would listen to only 2; but you have to figure out who can be used to injure or disrupt them the most; then get a facial and ruin their effort; then take a head count. Some are men and Mussad agents messing with your head. They all call you hateful and racist.

So I have been in one relationship. Then was with Ann; the one before was a trainer and taught us as we talked all the time; Ann encouraged me to break up before college and was a friend only then; no romance. No commitments; just friends with benefits. Then I made all efforts to break up; the pressure is immense and I gave up. Then it ended up badly or her hurt; but it was not my idea; never. Ann is on the other end and advises me and is my partner. If you call that a statutory relationship or rape, then it was but she was my peer and I moved on and tried to break up or avoid her. Even after 2006 every effort was made to drive Ann away and for me to love other women; I hated them and did abuse them; used them and they hate it. YOU ARE CRITICIZING ANN FOR THE SAME THING I DID.

That is how you know who they are and what they want. Ann did the same thing; schooled them in stalking and schooled them by selecting certain ones to upset and piss them off. I did this and she follows. All of this is my work and my plans; my life; she is just a biographer and partner. I told Ann they are trying to lie about it and she said; not anymore and did the same; so they lie and we know who lied. Bin Hannity is lying through his teeth and we know it. They had two hookers and couples in the apartment when I moved in; one still upstairs and he mistook Ann as a hooker. She is my life partner and been with me for 20 years; I do not cheat or love any other; I abuse their assassins. I use them to get what I need or want and they love it. If they did not then they would quit and stop.

THEY WANTED BABIES FOR EITHER PROSTITUTION, TERRORISM, OR CHAMPION-GENIUS USE. SOME WERE INTERESTED IN MISTREATING THE BABIES; OTHERS WERE GOING TO BUILD WEAPONS. THE SAME WITH ANN COULTER; MY OTHER HALF OF THIS CONSPIRACY AND KIDNAPPING. THEY WANTED OUR GENES, POWER, AND LOOKS. I DID NOT IMPREGNATE OR COOPERATE WITH ANY OF THE WOMEN; I ABUSED THEM, MADE THEM HORNY AND HOPED THEY GOT PREGNANT WITH SOME APE; SABOTAGED IT AND THEM.

No comments:

Blog Archive