SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE SEAN HANNITY STORY AND THE CATHOLIC LINK

12/11/2008 10:40:28 PM
Sean, I do not feel you are a fear monger; however, I did write Ann a personal email (two nights ago) referring to some guy on free republic who claims to have taken you to “Ruth Chris’” which is a steak house. On the Sean Hannity Show he suggested he took you out to Ruth Chris’ and I knew immediately he was lying. He did not say he did but he did ask you out on the air and on record. You told me already you did not and he tried to imprint the idea you did. He did not say who began the rumor or who it came from, he merely antagonized it by suggesting women throw themselves at him and you two are together. Right now I have ascertained Hannity as a small fish and cannot waste my time but he is in on it.

If you two are together, we will know soon because if you are caught with your hands in the cookie jar, there are two excuses 1) hey wait, let me explain this 2) I didn’t do it (lie). He lied blatantly and has been suggesting all sorts of things such as you throwing yourself at him, he told me “we were supposed to do it”, and he was a weasel after you confronted him about doing this to me. One day he said he was IRA after I had said I would kick his ass and he would have to confront me one day if he did not stop lying like Rush. I said the same to Rush if you look at the records. When Rush begs, Sean begs, review the shows. When they follow, he follows. What pisses me off is him promoting politico.com every single night after they deleted 45 accounts and stop me from emailing you after reading them. After their stunt and plot on politico it is near collapse as a hostile site; but he promotes it every night because they were the cause of the failure. They thought if they kick me off and on all conservative sights, Ann would work with them and not protest their control even if they stalked her online and was reading everything. They were in complete shock to read our emails and knew they were busted.

This is why I have given you 30 days. In the last week, there have been several attacks but I am targeting personal and private ones which are false. Sean said he was a “weasel” like how Rush is. He is guilty as hell. The tapes from August to December will reveal what he said and did not say. I would not call it fear mongering but he tries purposely to make me feel jealous and so insecure about you and him. It is believable because you licked the dog’s ass onstage and have been friends with him for ten or more years. You might want to tell me everything and come forward with it so I can confront him; either you are going to take him out or he will take you out because he hated me when he did not even know me or who I was like Rush.

Now he changed the story and said he changed is antagonizing of us to a “hands off” policy after I mentioned his name. Sean did the same thing as Rush so I do not have to write it again. He claims he is the second coming of Reagan and is a total fraud. He is using the Ruth Chris to imprint the idea you are sneaking around and have been for the last 3 or 4 months. It is not fear mongering but close to what Bill Maher was doing; spreading lies and conspiring to not correct them. It is this bad cop, good cop; he is in control and like Rush investigating us. The Sean Hannity story is the same as the Rush Limbaugh story but he gave a very sad story about how he was very poor, discriminated badly, and he did it for his family.

If Hannity wants to know why Ann and I fight I will tell him. Ann hates it when I date and when we were separated. If I go to a concert, she does. If I go out to dinner 30 times, she does 1 time. My family used to eat our every week. This is how she says she is displeased and life partners. However, there are a few times which have got to me and made me upset and her wants to explain in private and in person. I had to date to learn how to walk again but like always, they choose who you go out with and I have investigated who, what, why and how.

Back in 1996, someone was up close with me and attempts were made to marry me to their choices that are always fat and disgusting. When you get 10 roommates who are all like this, you give up and just rent out a place with no complaint. Emil Matasareneu, the North Hollywood shooter, looks exactly identical to my roommate in 1996 and 1997 named Alice Hansbarger and she was weird and kicked me out after trying to get me to take her out or marry her, I ignored it. She was nuts. Before 1996, they rented from us and came in the house and instigated so much and wrecked the home; two remodeling had to be done and the white carpet was near black.

Did they decide where I lived? They drove me out and into these situations but it made me mad at my father for not noticing how sneaky and clever they were. They trashed our own home and drove me nuts then called the police on me. It caused my father and I to never talk again and almost a fist fight. He said I was crazy when they were driving me out of my own home. However, my father gave me their rent to get my own place. He gave me rent for years and then years later said I had a home if I need it. He said he did not want to get involved and it caused so much stress on him but gave me a lot of money and said do my best. It was sad because he worked two shifts a day or almost 15 hours. He never did what they did, they took advantage of him, but he never was controlling or nit picked. They had caused so much trouble and my sister was working at the White House at this time. It felt as if they picked and chose who they wanted and you had no choice but to cooperate.

The next girl did the same and I hit on her best friend who was never invited back and I too got kicked out and she stole my computer. She looked like Anna Nicole Smith but more muscular and hot. I took her out as friends after she asked me to dinner and she had a serious drug problem. While here, a suspicious mulatto moved in after 3 months and began to hang out with me and asked if I would take him out to clubs; then he said he could get in them with VIP status if I paid the bouncers. He had no money and I paid for it all. He is untraceable. All morning she took bong hits before work and she was the manager of a restaurant while in college. The other girl, in 1996 at George Mason University, was half Filipino and looked like Stephanie Seymour; I met three girls of mixed races, all Filipino, who could model; I swear she asked if I wanted a blow job and it freaked me out because I did not know where that came from. At least ask me out.

In 1997, the George Mason University Police was called after a supposedly federal agent of Asian decent claimed he was going to shoot me and another Asian campus officer, who I had gone to high school with, came to intervene but he just blew it off. It is documented and I do not know if he was a federal agent or not but he claimed he had a gun. They were blood thirsty back then and this guy was a total maniac; almost exactly like this police guy Jason Conte the house invader in 2006; both catholic. This is why I do not like catholic and specifically catholic police. Both incidents were documented and there are over 10 documentations of Jason Conte harassing, vandalism, home invasion, breaking in, yelling in my window, etc… it is impossible to avoid these people, for real. I was talking to Ann and they always showed up or blocked it. Ann and I were arranging a meeting and they always blocked it or pinned me down.

Search his name on this sight, they are behind this and it was about catholic issues. They are so angry and blow up in this maniac rage. The ones in charge are so apathetic and turn their backs. That was the first incident and the next was with my first job ever in 1998 with Logicon; I was fired by a catholic named Mary. After that assignment my life was under siege and I was kidnapped which then led to 911. The worst and worst example of the catholic problem was Sprint PCS in 1999; I was attacked daily by maniacs on the phone and some customer service team. My pay was humiliating and they were such poor managers it was so upsetting. I was fired from there too. So they want me to hate the police and hate management and companies. During this time they wanted me to love or follow blacks.

They are homicidal and so angry. It was some issue about Catholics and the police; like the Department of Defense. They revoked my clearance and played the race card when DC was under siege in 1998 to 2001. I was offered a three year assignment to live and work in Africa after Al Qaeda blew up the embassies and it was a catholic defense contractor for the State Department. Sean Hannity just said I was wasting their time 12/11/2008 11:48:48 PM and knows why I did not accept the Africa assignment. He is in touch with the people behind this and is Rush Limbaugh’s partner. There is a phantom and they know who it is. What I remember most is how normal they look but so angry and on the edge, it was terrorizing. At some point I just went on vacation to blow them off because I was so fed up and sick of it. (Check Barney Frank and “fishing expedition” because that is how I relax, I fish and work the water of the Chesapeake Bay).

So Sean knew and had known something about this attack on the embassies in Africa and says “you were wasting our time” because I needed a job and that was all I could find. I did not know why I was wasting time there or doing this. So I am to introduce cyber and satellite warfare to Africa? They revoked my security clearance anyhow because I was always defiant to their management but it was impossible to avoid them, totally futile. These people were so angry it was unbelievable. Even Mary, if you made a joke or said something wrong, you were disciplined and threatened of being fired. So they felt I was catholic or wanted to join them? They demanded I do something for the blacks to prove some charity. Sean Hannity is in some conspiracy and plot and knows about it. Plead guilty 12:09:45 AM?

No comments: