SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

DEAR SEAN "BOYFRIEND" AND "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO IT" HANNITY AND ANN COULTER

12/18/2008 11:25:04 AM YOU TWO LIKE TO PLAY THIS GAME AND MAKE OTHERS THINK YOU ARE TOGETHER OR HAVE SOME EXCLUSIVE ACCESS. ANN ENJOYS THIS AND WANTS OTHERS TO KNOW THIS SO I WANT PEACE AND AM GIVING YOU THE VICTORY. END THIS CURSE AND STOP THIS NOW, I WILL HELP ASAP. Sean, since Ann Coulter is in on this “he is my boyfriend” (came out and said that) and she did without one thing from me as I had mentioned (“there was one thing she wanted to discuss with me face to face”) I will make a deal and broker a peace plan with you. You divorce your wife and begin to take Ann away so I can lay this matter to rest and “help her” scandalous little enthusiasm. If she destroyed or tried to destroy you, then you can play the game back on her now that she has pissed me off like you would not believe. I told Ann it was real and to prepare for this. The quality of work was so poor I could not deal with it but she said, “You have nothing to be jealous about” which was typical vague Ann. YOU WILL NOT BE ATTACKED OR GET ATTACKED AS I DID. ANN WILL NEED AS MUCH PROTECTION AND COMFORT AS YOU’RE TERRORIST AND COMMUNIST CELL CAN PROVIDE NOW; SHE IS VERY HURT AND NEEDS COMFORT. ANN WANTS TO BE USED AND WANTS TO BE HATED. SHE IS DEALING WITH SELF HATE, A LOT; THIS IS HOW SHE DEALS WITH IT. SHE THINKS IT PLEASES ME AND IT DOES NOT, THE QUALITY IS CRAP. YOU WILL ENJOY HER MORE THAN ME, SHE MAKES ME ANGRY NOW.

The psychos want to help and her stunts are delusional. Nothing is real. Her staff wants to help her and so I am going to treat them as one unit eager to help and cause raucous and vulgar poor quality. She is not a victim of a conspiracy; she has a problem with quality work. I am not able to convince her to raise that quality so I am forced to tell her and promise her that if I get my commission, I promise her she will be gone with two weeks notice. I want nothing to do with her and these people are so eager to act to save their asses. I told her if I get my commission, she is gone and she does not care; she feels her position with me is granted and solid. It is no longer based on voluntary or consent and her state of mind is fitting to the situation. Let them have her and let them do what they want, she is egging them on. I think mentally and by circumstances she is lost and lost it. So let them have her; she can only do damage from now on. She will have a massive fall when I turn on her and move on but I need my commission and things to change. I cannot deal with how disgusting and poor quality her work is getting. She is not crazy, it is self hate and this is how she deals with it; sacrifice or quiet regrets. They love this crap and this rank and file.

I do not know who Sean represents; Catherine, Lori, Amanda, or a few others. She duplicates my life in order to be my voice and emissary. I feed her all information. Nothing is ever enough and she cannot put the brakes on. Soon she will be one of them; the quality of work is very poor regardless of how smart she is. They will not let her put the brakes on even if she wants to. From what I see she does not want to put the brakes on or care who she hurts. She is neck deep and wanting more so let her be one of them and let them have her. She is no longer any help and can only hurt the situation. She said she was going to give her life for these maniacs and terrorists who are spies and they believe this and want to help her. Now you know why I am trying to get rid of her before something bad happens, the quality is so poor. I have not seen any evidence of reform or a reformer. I told Ann “one more stunt and that is it” several times; she always finds a way around it or some good excuse. Take a look at her private life now it is embarrassing; quality? She is beginning to self destruct after I disapproved of her but she said she worked so hard to get here. Don’t look at me I was trying to talk sense in her and put the brakes on; she is trying hard to avoid a fight while I disapprove.

So here is what you do Sean, I will broker a peace deal with you. It is called get lost or get stolen. You win and I will push her away. I hope my commission comes through because the reason why she has all of this power is because I am so dependent after 10 years being kidnapped. So I teach Ann a little lesson about love and how she needs to sober up and quickly. The taking naked pictures I have no idea about. All I know is there was something she was worried about. She admitted she was hiding something but claimed it needed proper explanation, it was risky. She also says she did this so that Rush (?) would turn on you or several others. You were some protector but someone said it was well known for years about you two. They approved you and rejected me. You fought hard Sean, so congratulations, you have yourself a fiancé, and I promise you my full support; I can do what you need to convince Ann what she knows already. Ann has always told me how much she dreams of a strong Irish Catholic like you.

If you think I care, I said and made a fair time scale. So since she is self destructing; I will just give her to you and you can marry her. She cannot find love again she is desperate; she is better off with her enemies. If she or you are lying, then it will be devastating to her. You seem to confront and antagonize me daily; a lot of others do this. She now appears to be protecting you and giving you exclusive access and also claims you had or will have exclusive access to antagonize me even more. Why fight it? She only has two weeks. She says you professed love to trick and lure her and your wife was in it. I do not know what your wife was doing but some country guy supposedly was sneaking around her apartment in Manhattan. I confronted him and he deleted the email but said it was exaggerated, he only was seen in the same bar with her which was first “we had a drink together.” She did not even know what I was talking about when I asked her.

I do not know why she protected you to antagonize me last night on your show 12/17/08. Based on how you acted and your voice, it was confirmed some sort of impropriety was going on. I have noticed Ann lets men have their way with her and I can confirm this; that is who she is in a relationship, she is a push over. However, her problem is with balance and harmony. Her balance and harmony is out of calibration so she must act this way. She has a psychological problem; I would describe her as more of a sacrifice. I view it as embarrassing and she views it as part of her pundit life. I cannot tell what is real and what is not and it is too difficult to stay focused with Ann around.

Awhile back, Ann stopped me when I had asked her a question. She said she wanted to wait and wanted to delay answering it. Then she made very defensive statements about how she never kissed, dated twice, or had any sexual trestle with anybody. I know Ann better so let me deal with her. So let’s test how enthusiastic Ann is, marry her and I will declare you the victor. That will sober her up quickly. Ann was guilty of something and would not say and she felt very bad; almost ashamed and would not say. However, based on Colmes’ action and “you two are friends” it is clear he also knows. Had Ann told me, it would not have gone this far. She was very worried but made it go this far at the same time worried tremendously how I would react and put the brakes on. She does not know what embarrassment is and how to put the brakes on. I told Ann to go back with Hannity, that is her best bet; he will accept her and approve of the poor quality, I will react to it differently and become very disappointed. Just like I told her in 2002, I am hit, I am down, I am gone; you have a chance. I have helped Ann out so much her entire life so I am helping her now, which is love, you let go. It is no longer consent and voluntary, it is nuts. Ann does not have a clue what love is and the sober danger she can loose it or ruin it. She is not mentally prepared to deal with the reality of it.

Ann needs to give me a timeline and her plans. I have given her mine. You just got yourself a fiancĂ© and I will do whatever I can to make sure of this. YOU WILL NOT BE ATTACKED OR GET ATTACKED AS I DID. So I need you to tell me when and if you and Ann are going to get married and why in the world Ann would object to this. You have my word and my guarantee of 100 per cent support. If there is or was a scandal, I will broker a peace and will make her very sober really quickly. You win Sean Hannity, congratulation; you are officially Ann Coulter’s new trick! I do not know who Sean represents; Catherine, Lori, Amanda, or a few others. She duplicates my life in order to be my voice and emissary. Ann was told she had some problem with balance and harmony and no more stunts where it makes them eager to help. I am trying to tell Ann and she is not fighting it, she is best off with Hannity; she did not fight this. Ann’s best chance in this is with Hannity as I am telling her now that I know what her little secret was about. I was not allowed into this little secret and Ann refused to tell me about it, so I cannot even confront Hannity or Ann about it. I cannot stand any of her staff or circle of friends; they all are nuts and totally fake. They call you liberals and Democrats no matter who you are or what you are about. They are all thugs and muggers also and I refuse to have any involvement; Ann was disapproved and encouraged to run to Hannity and if you listen to them, they have a very special camaraderie and this exclusive access. Ann did not deny this either, she withheld one issue she wanted to discuss face to face.

Now I have to deal with lunatics who are eager to follow every single word of hers. They have to save their ass and her work is so poorly misunderstood it makes them eager to strike out at anybody. The psychos want to help and her stunts are delusional. Nothing is real. Her staff wants to help her and so I am going to treat them as one unit eager to help and cause raucous and vulgar poor quality. She is not a victim of a conspiracy; she has a problem with quality work. I am not able to convince her to raise that quality so I am forced to tell her and promise her that if I get my commission, I promise her she will be gone with two weeks notice. I want nothing to do with her and these people are so eager to act to save their asses. I told her if I get my commission, she is gone and she does not care; she feels her position with me is granted and solid. It is no longer based on voluntary or consent and her state of mind is fitting to the situation. Let them have her and let them do what they want, she is egging them on. I think mentally and by circumstances she is lost and lost it. So let them have her; she can only do damage from now on. Hannity is like her backup if she gets disapproved. She told me it was a done deal, but she just did not give him an answer. Let the lovebirds have their fun and let them enjoy each other consensually. It is no longer voluntary with Ann and I due to the poor quality of the work, it is almost embarrassing.

She turned this raucous and this fame of field operatives back on me and now; has no argument or excuse, she says she worked so hard and the quality of work is so poorly fashioned it is a total headache. I do not even wish to work with her with this idea she cannot address good quality and danger. The quality of her books was mine; I built the skeleton of it. She keeps pushing deeper and deeper in the red and not addressing the quality of what she is engaged in or the balance and harmony. Intel already said she had a psychological problem and I concur. She is better off with her enemies but she is offended by them and wishes to stay with me while producing poor quality of work and this raucous of a little duckling. Let her enemies have her and win her so she sobers up quickly; it is not a good arrangement on either sides. Just let them have her, let her do what she wants and let them destroy each other because the quality of their work is so poorly based on cutting each other slowly to see who can take the most pain. I had been antagonized about my discipline while the quality of work went unaddressed.

If you have not noticed, every relationship Ann has been in has turned sour or ends up in some contest. While I refused to be in that contest, she made it thrive. Now she can no longer stop it then deal with the impacts or the regret and self hate she has. However, after watching all the men she has “exclusive access” to and the shows he prefers, my conflicting analysis is she is best with Hannity. She told me one story, him another, and nobody knows, and she feels she has the final say. She has chosen him to be a lifelong friend and confidant in the worse of times and always goes to him, not me. They are now teaming up on me and I warned her. You can watch the video tapes of her as I did to root out her stalkers, Hannity is obsessed with her and she is okay with this. Even if he is along with Rush and this terrorist and communist cell; I am embarrassed by their close association and dysfunctional sympathy for each other. They are very close friends, it is scary.

I have done the best I can to get her out and I am most qualified to make encourage her to consider her future. The burden and cloud of doubt is lifted and she owes me nothing. She has guilt she owes me. She has self hate due to my disapproval. She says if I cut her out of my life I will destroy her but that is love and that is the peril of love. You cannot destroy it and wish it back. She was afraid I would catch her lying so she withheld one item from me which I let slide; recently they overwhelmed her again and again. Hannity, her close friend was doing this to protest because they had a special relationship not even known by me, she said she hated him. He said he had a lot of female attention and she got in line over and over; some sort of jealousy maybe. Everything Ann told me, Hannity would contradict; as if he wanted a recount and claimed a Franken voter fraud. I am scared of their game and wish nothing to do with these lies. I do not know who is lying to me now while Ann claims it was just good clean fun. Everybody tells me it has been known for years and I have never seen Ann kiss anyone or tour with anybody. A lot happens and a lot of bonding takes place when you travel in the trenches together. Hannity follows her around the USA, I researched it.

I have never asked for anything only good work and a quality she can be proud of which is not what is happening. She is not guilty but she is shooting high and forcing a fit while she tries to avoid confrontations which will quickly end her goal with me. Her security and fans are eager to attack me and have and she does not spank them. A poor sign of discipline; her mess is best taken care of and left the way it is with Hannity who also does not care and is a total fraud. He cannot survive without her, it is obvious. They have locked me out while Hannity is protesting with me and antagonize how close he is and this exclusive access which Ann also keeps me away from. I do not see it as a professional relationship; they are friends in real life and life long companions who she has kept around for rainy days. I have no anger towards Hannity and am meagerly disappointed and disapprove of Ann’s private life; her career is fine. They know how to fight her and destroy her. Even recently, even with my involvement there is little if no progress and I can no longer blame myself than Ann. They are not the slightest bit nervous or deterred; neither is Ann. But she gets her power from me I get very little if none from her. She does it on purpose to make me… and test our… and you can see…

Her management of her private life has angered me and we were not able to resolve it; mostly due on Ann’s part. She is the creator of it and the destroyer of it which is a poor discipline and bad work. She should have just chosen him and surrendered to him rather than play both of us. When that game was turned on me, I have given her two weeks; she has appealed at least 100 times and cried all night sometimes. I think it is fair to say what goes around comes around and had she taken a stronger position with Hannity, I would have had a different attitude, but I hold no animosity with her. It is love and part of loving someone, when your life changes and you are different people, the reality and the sober peril is it is time to reconsider all options. She is plagued with too many problems as I am but our careers have shot off in different directions even. I know it hurts and I talk to Ann to explain and teach her love and what happens when you do not take care of it. There is a threshold and a point where even force and dependency cannot make up for. I would prefer if Hannity would just take her so I do not have to hear him talk about how much exclusive access he has to her life and lies. Ann antagonizes me with this also but she is terrified I will unfairly crucify her or judge her wrongly. I tell them to leave her alone and she makes them eager again. They attack me and claim to have exclusive access with her and get together with her all the time. It is true also; she does it deliberately and claims she does not deliberately try to hurt me. Umm, yeah… it’s easy. Do you hear her talking and who do you hear begging? So she also antagonizes me and then begs for love; I am just bewildered by it all. She is a smart girl, very smart and clever.

No comments: