SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

THE RETURN OF THE CAMBRIDGE SPIES AND DERRANGED STALKERS

Ann, I do not know what you are doing on Politico nor do I care but it says you log on there daily. You have an email accout or something. To me it makes this problem grow even if I have been locked out. Also, Rush and particularly Sean, promotes politico every single day. If you say John Lott, he says John Lott. If you log onto politico, he probably is saying it every single day. This is probably why. All I have to say is I am so fed up and I do not believe it is because you are a pundit. From my observations, even with me, you feed the fire and make mre compete when I do not want to or even care to. You seem to have gotten all these stalkers to compete or something. Everytime you brag about your stalkers, another one brags and it gets worse and worse. I am sure you do not want to talk to them and neither do I. This is not about them asking if you wish to talk or not. This is about them doing crazy things because they want to piss everybody off or harass them. These stalkers think we are still talking on politico? I am so fed up I am about to throw up or faint.

I get this shit daily. In my case, I do not know who it is. In your case, you know who it is. I got someone doing this to me. Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity make play by play of me making a sandwich. I will make sure they are in jail if it is the last thing i do on this earth and I would advise you to not play along with them. From my observations, it is not because of any pundit life but a social life you have or secret life. You play this secret life and you will end up regretting it. They are luring you in and luring you more and that is why I am worried and do not want anything to do with this secret life and crazy shit. YOU NOT ONLY HAVE STALKERS IN REAL LIFE THEY TOOK THIS ONLINE AS THEY DID WITH ME.

Ann, these people somehow knew where and what names you use. They were reading both my mail and your mail on politico. Now they know and I see you log on there everyday and I hear both Rush and Sean mention politico every single day as if you and them are in some club I was kicked out of. That is what they do to get even or harass me. I know what they are up to and am not afraid to say it to them or confront them. The worst part is I rely on them for intelligence on what you are up to even if I do not care or wish to know. it makes it worse. You make it worse. They implant the idea you are a horrible mistress and I walk away with this idea you are because they said so. The thought of you licking a dogs ass and bragging about it is paralyzing. I cannot express to you how awful it feels and how awful it is getting.

There is a lot of this going on and a lot of shit I still do not know. You better key on why they are doing it. These are derranged people and nobody wants to talk to them. They force themselves on others and they talk to those who do not even wish to be stalked or harassed by them in their homes and every hour so you blow up in a fit of rage. It is ever single hour and you... even I am made to think I am competing in our own life. Meanwhile I have to wait for the people who did this to admit or confess so I can have it cleaned up or my life back.

I am just so fed up with so much. You should just go to Rush and Hannity and ask them what their problem is. If you say something, the residual scrap goes to Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh or John Lott and a few others and to be honest with you; they make me disgusted. This staff is like a total fraud. Half the time they spend harassing and talking to people who do not wish to talk to them but those who we do, get caught in this nut job or derranged attempt to talk to us. Thank Sean, Rush, Lisa, McCain, Obama, Clinton, Bush, John Lott, and a few others who are intent on harassing and being derranged because others do not want to talk to them. Now they are on the staff and half of what they say is so phony; I can see right through it.

Rush is being investigated, Sean should be because he said something about "IRA" to me. Laura should also be and it is as if the Cambridge Spies and the Maclean gang are out to steal conservatism and SDI. I know what they want from me and are asking. I can tell you right now they have their eyes on the prize. A list is needed and to confront them, ask them yes or not, and if they lie, then escalate it. Hopefully they will step down but if not, then a list must be made and they must be confronted and careers in jeopardy. If they do the right thing, then it will save a lot of work and heart ache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great blog, and I would like to Post a Comment

There has been some recent news you might like to hear.Obama is making it better for us already! There has been an increase of money availability to everyone. Due to recession there is increased funding for all types of grants. Even lenders are bending over backwards to bail you out too. Regardless of statistics, there is people getting tons of cheap money for personal use, investments,start businesses, buy homes, pay off debt, and more. Bailout is for YOU