SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, October 20, 2008

A LONG TWO HOUR CONVERSATION ABOUT LIES AND PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS TO DIG UP...

10/20/2008 3:28:37 AM

After a two hour talk, Ann was asked if I had ever in 20 years once crucified her? She knows I would kill myself if I ever did treat her like that. Then she was asked if I was crucifying her or unfairly crucifying her she said yes. She said she understands when she goes out, how I would feel. She said she also does not like it when I go out and she has to stay at home. She said I was way ahead of her but it was okay. She said she took second fiddle to the wild lifestyle but tried to show some interest in going out and not be boring. Women are homey and can be viewed as boring. Then she said that an army of private investigators were hired to dig up anything on her such as parties, boyfriends, old acquaintances, etc… she would feed them disinformation to make them upset and declare there was nothing on her. Now they find out she had been taken 20 years ago and they know we are closer than even their own spouses. How did it slip their radar? The private investigators were looking at parties and social events.

I will take down all the postings in a few days. Ann is innocent and a really good girl, I remember all of this. One person said “she has been my drinking buddy for years” while the other said “she would make a good drinking buddy” but nobody said “we go out for drinks 30 times” or “we have a beer three times a year.” That is their trick. They never have the courage to say “we went out on ten dates” or “we had the time of my life” etc. The army of private investigators were looking for anything… she also wants to save a few things to say to my face to make it more meaningful. She asked for some slack and I said okay… she knows I would never crucify her, never, but did say I was but it was not our fault. To her this is personal and she takes risks when it is personal. Ann, if you are reading this, I am so sorry and it has been a hard life up till now, a very hard life, for you also. Sometimes it is easier to give up then fight upstream.

No comments: