SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE STALKER AND ANN: IS SHE INTERESTED?

10/18/2008 9:47:37 PM

I am so in love with you Ann and I am reading the stuff you use to piss people off or say you are not interested. You have people who claim to be your… and it is clearly not true. It has to do with dinner and drinking buddies. I can tell you what the stalkers are claiming, whether or not it is true or not. You told me nobody got a second date and they claim drinking buddies and dinner. You can be in real big trouble with me but I am sure it is a lie and some deranged excuse to stalk you and make our life hell. You have everything and the love of your life. How much more fulfilled can you get?

Ann, listen. Do you feel that hurt? It is called getting crushed. I crushed you and I feel no remorse crushing you. Since 2002 you have lost your mind and have been trying to prove either you are a bad or a good spouse to someone. It is clear you are not interested. Did you have to always have drinks with guys or go out to dinner? The more you do that, the more it says you are a bad spouse. I have gotten out of this mess because you are saying to me what you did to win back what you had and lost in 2002. Now I am mad with the stalker problem.

Maybe both you and I did stuff to track down our stalker. I did not do anything I was abducted and kidnapped. You got them out of hiding. You are the reason we were able to actually get them and corner them. We will deal with this later and discuss what you had to do and what you did to go against me. I know you were both hurt and jealous. You had gone mad and in a sort of denial state where you resorted to emotional pain and almost blocking out the reality of our situation. We had been wronged and we had our life stolen. I know you were upset at me and felt abandoned by the ordeal so I know you might have tried to push a little of that pain back. To say we share life. That is what women do.

I am a good spouse Ann and I would never spite you or do that, never. I would never intentionally try to hurt you. Never. If I did then it was because you are or were a bad spouse. I am not a bad spouse; I have never been. We been through this before and it has left you busted up and this ordeal with the stalkers. I am mad. I do not understand why you have so many problems with stalkers. I know you are not interested and I know you are not even

Don’t you think I want to hold you and tell you I love you and everything will be alright? I know everything you did was to say “no thank you” and “not interested.” That is the message I go and also how angry you were. You had gone mad and I would have asked you what I am asking now, are you a good spouse. But what you did pissed off the stalkers and the people pursuing you. I do not have a problem with that Ann. I have a problem with the idea I am dealing with the fighting off your stalker while you were sneaking behind my back or doing things and not telling me. Not jealously but just a different life. I did not like the stalker problem and them telling me disinformation about you. They were keeping tabs on you and were in our homes wishing to share our life. It was the liberal church again. It was the same god damn church and your friends. Now we cannot get rid of them and get them out of our life.

We two different people and lives; you go to the beach and I am sitting at home, you travel around while I sit at home, you go on vacation and I am in jail; that kind of stuff. That is why or what I would be mad at and had dinner or drinks with some strangers or old friends. It is not jealousy and I know you are not interested, but if it means so good and much to you then you deserve them. Do we have two separate lives Ann? Our life is supposed to be identical, if I go out, then you go out. if I stay home, then you stay home also. It is good that way. We can have a good union and we have had 20 years of the best love in this world. I want to know if you can be a good spouse? That is the first problem. Yes I am a good spouse and a very good person also. Can you be a good spouse or are we doomed by you

Ann, I am reading the same material everybody else is reading so I need you to tell me what is true and what is not true okay. I need to know and want to know if you were starving or had dinner and drinks with these guys for a reason or was it social. If it was social, then they are going around and saying you are some type of quick turn around girl. These are people who are very close to you also. I do not want a girl like that in my life. I really do not want to be stuck with someone like that; you told me nobody got a second date but was it social or not? This has to stop and stop immediately. If you want to have a reputation as a quick turn around girl then when they call you, go out to dinner and drinking with them, understand you will be going against your spouse and a good one. If you do it no matter the reason, it is on you. You live with the idea it will crush you and make you mad. Next time, call me I would love to go out to dinner or drinking. Instead, I am dealing with our stalkers and fighting them tooth and nail to defend you.

Do you understand now? There is nothing to be jealous about but I do not like you snaking behind my back and making plans without me. If you wish to make plans and have fun with someone, then you deserve them. Don’t come crying to me and don’t be begging for my forgiveness or sit there quiet when I crush you. You will end up with nothing but asking whether you are a good spouse or not as I am now asking.

No comments: