SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, November 29, 2010

UPDATE ON MANDELA, AFRICA DRUG GANGS, 22nd AND KENNEDY CREW, LORTON PRISON, AMY BAKER, POLICE RAPIST, GAS STATIONS, KIDNAPPING, AND DEFENSE LAWYERS;

So what do all these events I have described lead to if the matrices of Amy Baker and the DC Sniper indicates police involvement, rape, escape plans, drug wars, Black Panthers or BP, oil and gas stations, environmental terrorism, gambling plots, labor unions, communism, bank robbers, drug wars, kidnapping, immigration, and defense lawyers?
1. Chris Leibig is linked to Chris Amolsch - both defense lawyers with access to incarcerated prisoners or special access in prisons.
2. Amy Baker murder suggests police help or some involvement; a get away vehicle or kidnapping.
3. British Petroleum suggests environmental terrorism, Discovery HQ Bomber, Black Panthers (BP), water and oil do not mix, underneath the surface, SEALs or Platform Raids, Arms for Hostages, Carter and GA, etc...
4. Who was Moynihan contacting or trying to represent by contacting me?
5. Why family or friends (cult or gang) in blistering cold upstate NY or Great Lakes region; why so many problems with communism and labor unions?
6. Why all this money and praise flowing to the liberals, NY, and Jews?
7. Why is California Democrats linked to the Nazis or trying to suggest they know cars and electronic goods? This is a high tech criminal and spy group; deadly and retarded all in one.

If you have ever come across a rape and murder in Central Park in 1986; the life and story of Robert Chambers the "Preppy Killer" is unusual. In 1986 while working for the NRTW outside of Washington DC, I met a man in his late 20s named Paul Alexander. Paul was cold and he had the voice of a radio host or a telemarketer. His eyes are identical to Robert Chambers and so are his features. I did not know much about Paul; he was argumentative and strong willed; a sense of suspicion surrounded him. I never paid any attention to it until 1997 or 1998 when he popped up out of nowhere. I do not recall how or what format; he gave me a business card and said he was a lawyer now. I had the feeling his life went well but the way he showed up and the way he gave me his card; made me feel unsafe or suspicious all over again. The one feature about both is their preppy look and the piercing eyes. Not long after did I run to Moynihan; and again, and again. My elementary friends and HS friends were very popular and from upstate NY; so a mistaken identity is very likely. Paul Alexander can be looked up but it is a mirror image of Robert Chambers, the Preppy Killer. Moynihan looks like one of the girls who were murdered with four other teenage girls at a TCBY outside of Austin, Texas. I saw that and my mouth dropped; it was the same time I had met her and while she was in my life; this teen is slain with three other coworkers.

There is another case in 1990 involving a couple near the St. Catherine and Toronto area. My aunt had gone to school in Canada during the 1960s. He earned a masters in accounting. Last time our family had a reunion, she was living in Toronto working for a major global corporation. Then she moved to Texas to work for a gigantic oil company. Around 1987 or 1988 a friend of my brother named "Duke" came around and used to ask my brother if he either wanted to have a road trip to Toronto or move there. My brother paid no attention to it. Duke got us and my brother in lots of trouble; stolen or hot goods, constant stealing, uncontrollable blinking and Tourettes Syndrome, and just trying to get too close with too little or nothing good. This Niagara region and the upstate NY region in the 1980s link back to my ex Linda (identical to Homolka and a nymphomaniac in bed) and what I describe as the movie "9 and 1/2 weeks" with Mickey Rourke. That is how our own relationship went and it got so bizarre; I had a nervous breakdown and hated it. I knew it was a drug and wrong; yet I was not strong enough to break the strings or the control it had on me. The way the Niagara couple lived life was how I describe the movie; yet I did not video tape or document any sex, bizarre sex, or this insanity. It was a down home relationship that brought out bad feelings and behavior.

Linda was the type you want for a partner in crime. She looks innocent, she is not. She looks smart, she is not. She looks pretty, she is not. She used to dress well. Some days she was prissy about sex; the next a mad nymphomaniac egging you on. So there is this sense of total insanity and bringing out the dark side of a human being. I did not know why she would not let go or end things when they were a total disaster; she would cry endlessly and it was drama that made you feel guilty or very bad. Life was this constant roller coaster of drama. When you match how life went with Ann and how my life took a 360 turn; it was clear the source was Linda, my ex. Everybody suspected her and her Polish roots. Nobody could understand what in hell she was up to or why the endless mind games. The tension and the frustration made you want to either cry or pull you hair out; I nearly went insane because of this useless girl. Ann came in and "bam"; life was flawless again. We talked about being careful and taking extra safety measures all the time; Ann acted like an advisor not an accomplice.

No comments: