SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, November 1, 2010

AMY BAKER CASE; MYSTERY GIRL HE HAS BEEN WITH FOR 20 YEARS; WHO IS IT; CAN THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OR STEAL THE SHOW; SECRET YEARBOOK; 11.01.2010


If you lousy immigrants have come to America with the idea you will survive the American experience; then you do not have long to make it damn clear to those who matter you wish to live and are a living human species. I would start with resignations and breach of security; that is the first place an inspector would lift the rock. Also this radicalization in our living room stuff is total insanity. If you people wish to live and have a desire to survive the American experience; do not wait and do not hesitate; there are changes being made and lists being created. Get on the wrong side or the wrong list and your future can be severely jeopardized. Again, you must prove you have a will to live, are willing to fight for survival, and get off your ass and prove to us and others who matter, you are there and alert. You have to shout and make sure we hear you and the right people see you; otherwise, the rescue planes will fly over you and will not come back ever again. That is a long wait and a wide open ocean to be playing these stupid games. It is up to you if you want to message and tell the right people whether or not you wish to survive and make it; if we do not hear from you or what we are looking for; there is nobody to blame but the measly idiot who did this. Again, I would start with asking the President if Ann and Alex are the best in the world; then asking why they are being terrorized.
____________________________________________________________________

It looks as if there is enough information to solve the Amy Baker murder case. It does or had to do with the return of Michelle Quinn her cousin at or around senior year. The iRush Um Bin Limbaugh did make comments about it and knew who she was but he pointed the finger at "Wilson." The only person who came to mind was Scott Wilson and his girlfriend Cassandra Landazuri. Sandra had a house where all of these girls were living at. Both iRush and iHannity made comments but would not explain or help solve this. It took Ann to squeeze it out of them; speaking on both of our behalf and trying to ruin us or hold us as captives. There is a rat race here between Michelle Quinn, Stacy Stout (who looks identical to Michelle Claussen) who is the real knockout, Deanna and Michelle Claussen, Debbie Ice who is the queen of the smokin knockouts, and a bunch of new girls not in the picture yet. Even with all these girls and secret admirers, I am and have been with Ann. So there are a lot of secret admirers and we will catch and corner the deadly crazed one. They are doing stuff to us too and it is deliberate and full of malice.

Michelle wrote in 1982 "To a friend I will alway look up to." Which to me sounds like she knew I had a crush on her. It is hard not to since I told everybody and even hung out with her friends. This was 3rd and 4th grade stuff; crushes and love stories that are fantasy while children. Michelle left out "Always" with "alway." There is a girl who knows the true story, Lori Holsinger. Lori is Michelle's best friend and they live not more than a block away from each other. Lori was not a bad looking girl but nowhere near Michelle. Michelle oddly dated a friend of mine named Kevin; Kevin told me everything about her. I was never jealous of Kevin or mad at Michelle; it seemed like they were just friends and getting to know each other. Kevin told me about her and there was not much to tell at all. So there may be invitations being sent to both sides; the male and female; and it involves the US Marines in 1981 and 1982.

Kevin Karlburg was my best friend and his father was a Colonel in the Marines at the Pentagon in 3rd and 4th grade. I thought it was stupid how fake their relation was; never holding hands, fist fights with weird guys who also liked Michelle, and just so fake or stupid. Michelle never said Lori was madly in love with me; but Lori made sure I and everybody knew. What was odd about Lori was how she threw herself at me. I was embarassed by how she made sure everybody knew she was madly in love or worshipped me. Her brother Wade was also a very nice guy and she had a very good family. Lori was not mean or a bad person; but I thought about going out with her so I could get close to Michelle; almost. Michelle did not have any brothers or sisters; so she kept to herself. So I know the crush was not sexual or an aching heart. It was Tori Macini until 2nd grade and then Michelle Quinn until 6th grade when she moved. It was Stacy Stout in 7th grade because Michelle is getting ready to graduate. Then it was Debbie Ice until 12th grade; and then Ann in 1989. Tori was a cutie but grew too heavy by 10th grade when she returned after 8 full years. Tori had been madly in love and used to follow me home but grew quiet and woman like by 10th grade. Michelle was always woman like and Debbie was a total Diva, just friends.

I was very quiet about it trusting only my closest friends and we grew up together. There was no animosity with Deanna or Michelle next door either; but they were just as smoking hot. Joey McDaniel and I go back to Kindergarten and have known each other since age 5; an unspoken bond never discussed but very strong. Joey landed a great girl in 11th grade and is also the state champion wrestler. We had a close relationship but not an open one. I think Michelle Quinn somehow fell into this bonding also. So she returns in 12th grade but her cousin Amy Baker was on the scene until a party at the beach where I met them and found out. I did not know what to say to either of them or if she remembered me so I left it be. Maybe she returned to ask if I still was in love or going to grab her before it was too late? At the time, I had a GF and going through hell. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and losing my sanity. I was scared to say or talk to either Michelle or Amy. The atmosphere was sex, beer, and celebrations before college; Michelle sat quietly and never rowdy or even drinking beer.

I suspect someone is watching. There is this bond of growing up together and a stranger closing in or watching us. This intro of Michelle and Amy must have caused them suspicion or adult perception. It was strange how Michelle just moved away and came back at the end of 12th grade when the bells were sounded. It had never been sexual either; more of a closeness and comfort; safety or security. Is this about safety or security? Is this a game girls play when it is time to leave the nest but someone else is talking to her; a stalker or some serial killer we caught? If so then they are also a terrorist, a police officer, and a communist spy; however, it is hidden by mafia and labor union ties. They know an invitation was sent to Michelle early in elementary school. They knew we had bonded and Michelle returned to take a second look; it got stressful. Michelle meant no harm. Deanna meant no harm. Debbie meant no harm. I ended up choosing Ann and all these girls are knockouts, flawless types. So that is the message being sent to them, flawless and special.

So they are scavengers and watching. If one girl in the musical chair misses the chance, she is out of the picture and they pick her up or scavenging. These girls are super knock outs. Ann is the best and my life long friend. Michelle Quinn is more quiet and passive; too ill equipped for this insanity. Debbie Ice is a good choice due to her tough undercover cop personality but so many guys like her and there is never any romance, a friendship. Stacy Stout was more advertisement for Michelle Claussen whom is Ann's age and older but lives next door; no complaints either. Deanna was not a match and a bit stuck up or bitchy about it all. None of these girls need help getting married or limited. I believe the murder of Amy Baker has something to do with girls in my life or invitations. I believe the effort to intercept or ruin these invitations, similar to what was done to Ann, was why Amy Baker was murdered; a script or play being acted out to communicate. How she was killed also had to do with Michelle; if she felt I was a threat or unchecked even if I lived next to 2 of these super hotties. There is a swarm of women in my life and around my entire childhood; at least a few hundred and 20 very close or bonded. It started out with Michelle Claussen and bonding or how I remember them. I was with Tori Macini in 1st and 2nd grade and she left until 10th grade. Then I was with Michelle Quinn until 6th grade and she left until 12th grade, her cousin was there instead. None of them have a brother and one day they may need a big brother or more.

Ann has answered this question already and so have I. Is it the leadership of the Democratic Party? Remember, I was rock bottom and ready to crash and burn; sex, booze, and bad behavior was knocking on my door. It is not until 1989 I recover at the behest of my buddy in life and girlfriend; but the murder of Amy Baker was not necessary or what Ann and I are about. Ann allowed me to have sex with a few girls before we got married; similar to a bachelor party; get it out of your system or over with. Ann made sure I was ready to get married before committing, no pressure. I have no regrets and Ann does not either. They attacked Ann and even had a murder plot on her; I reported this to the FBI already repeatedly. I reported Sue Place impersonating Ann for almost two whole years. They kept chasing Ann off and scaring the hell out of us all. Sue acted as if she had beaten all these women and even Ann. Both iRush and iHannity gave their support to Sue and spoke through her. Sue was responsible for open wounds and injuries; total crazed psycho. These girls I mention are not pissed or psychotic stalkers. They are not acting like friends or trying to get close to harm anyone. Sue and Chris, iRush and iHannity are always checking to see if the coast is clear. They are always trying to train you, teach you, interfere, or beat you and beat you up. Worse, they deny it and claim we are crazy or paranoid. I think they would harm and even kill these girls I mentioned had the opportunity to communicate arrived.

Ann will let girls date me or flirt; asking what they want. She would never get between some girl I grew up with or used to date. They even say blatantly she does not care or criticize me when I was at strip bars or dating these psychotic female spies. They even use this against us and try to paint Ann as uninvolved or never there. Ann was top secret but they got closer and was watching. They use girls to study and learn before they make their move or replace the girl. It was extremely sexual during high school; extreme levels but nobody is complaining. Also I got engaged and stuck with the same girl for over 20 years; use Ann as a judge or a measure. Ann totally suprised them and got them in this suicide mode, "they know everything... we are ready to die... we do not know what to do... everybody knows." Who they are is the communist and terrorist spies linked to the mafia and labor unions.

I think they are really close and closing in; trying to ask if we know. Then when the coast was clear, they began this massive attack and invasion. Also, they chased away and by now knew there was no more girls who had a bond or close trust to me; which meant the tricks would work and a crazed maniac female can try to steal my kids. They freaked when Ann showed up looking like Linda, identical and how sexual it had been; so they knew who Linda was. Linda was Polish and dummer than dumb; from Pittsburgh. I would say nymphomaniac but constantly playing with your mind or heart. Ann even wore the same dresses and did her hair because it made me drool. If they killed Amy Baker and much more; then they did not get the chance with Alex or Ann; but were cornered in the act. They also concealed it all and misled investigators. They put the blame on us. They are extremely jealous. They are matching or trying to beat anything we do. They do not take no for an answer. They refuse to stop until some violent death.

In my yearbook, I specifically chose girls I was friends with or spoke to often. There were several other girls who did not get a chance to write in my yearbook and wanted me to know how they felt or if any affection was between us. It is all coded and secret. They want to leave a message before they move on or remember them. A few people read that yearbook; one was Linda and a few other girls. Wendy Smith was a MENSA girl who wrote me secretly and intimately. Alicia Krueger and I were friends and wrote how she caught me and a date several times in front of her house at a park and what she saw, how she felt, and to not worry or understand we are close friends. That date and I were intimate and she complained about seeing someone or hearing someone, freaked out and asked me to leave immediately; now I remember. Alicia was not complaining and wanted me to know it was forever always and look her up. Sarah wanted to tell me to trust her and what friends are for; not taking advantage of their sexuality or looks; Sarah and I were very close. Debbie made sure I noticed and not to forget. Robin made sure to tell me she wanted me to take her out, friends or more, because she was sick of hearing stories and her weekends were lame.

There is more and a swarm of girls. They all grew up with me and know I am the greatest guy they met or will go on to much more. There is evil forces trying to bond and form this special relationship and they must watch and learn from these girls and other friends. What they see they will screw up badly and it will anger and cause severe anguish. Suzi Schrade I had always like and spoke of. Lori Smith wrote me and said she never liked me much but enjoyed being friends with Wendy; she was another MENSA female in this rat race. I knew girls who were on the Honor Society. The most flirtatious was Alicia, Wendy, and Robin who wrote they had been a secret admirer. Deanna next door did not leave me a message but her sister Michelle did several years later. Ann is the one who won over all this based on similar circumstances. These are extremely smart and very beautiful girls who do not get hung up by a man. I grew up with a black female who is very special and she left me a message to remember her also. Somebody is watching us, doubling our life, and doing things during this time period we are not aware of but it is full of anger, malice, and intended to harm or ruin our life.

The only person who complained out of all the girls was Linda; my ex who made my life hell and took me there. I remember she was pissed. I remember that night hearing someone or seeing someone at the end of the path at 3am while intimate. So all of these girls wanted to tell me how they felt or if any attraction was there; some I already knew. The problem is they had to wait and could not date; due to the girlfriend problem. They said they respected this and trusted me. Debbie was a protector and threw a party. Alicia invited me over with her five drama club friends for a project senior year (15 times); we made a movie. So that is how they wanted me to remember them. I left them with this idea I was a friend and never saw them in that light; we all admire each other, and there was attraction and a close bond. I left them with this memory of being wanted and they left me with a secret about why we got along so well. Somebody was watching and someone is getting it wrong or calling the wrong moves. It is a dangerous element and it is getting closer and more threatening. There are too many girls involved to make an accurate guess; moreover, Ann looks like Linda but is nothing like her; more of these girls I describe who are my buddies. All of these other girls come into the picture only because nobody is there but the door is shut already. So it cannot be any of my buddies.

I am the leading expert on this and know everything about these people. We know it is about JFK and Vietnam; the basis of the 1960s. In 1988 the world was slipping into hell and so was I. All of the following happened from Summer of 1989 to Spring of 1990, a very short period:

1. The name Katherine keeps popping up, Katherine Moynihan whom I met two or three times before a face to face in 1989.
2. The date Amy Baker is killed is 1989 at night; was this intended to scare someone off or all of these women in my life?
3. Someone is scaring off 100s of girls and saying they care; Ann is hidden and was told to excercise caution while I investigate.
4. Someone is saying they are the best, stop looking, and to get lost to other candidates; no competition. They want girls to go away before hurt arrives.
5. The only name linked to NY, JFK, and Vietnam is Katherine.
6. I met K. Moynihan in night school and police science class in 1989; the killer of Amy is a police officer or rogue. I finally meet her mysteriously.
7. Katherine is rumored to have a boyfriend whom is a football player or star.
8. There is a 1989 phenomenon or deadline. I am forced to be alone all the sudden while they make contact or get closer.
9. Since 1989, time has been frozen and life has been downhill and so unhappy; only Ann brings back or restores life. I had felt so loved and now molested or abused but it is not people I knew; it is a looker or an observer who is so delusional and detached, they got everything wrong.
10. The rise of Clinton and Moynihan is about to erupt; soon they will get suspicious and wonder who knows about them or making contact. They want to know who it is and why they do not stop this or the attacks on Alex and America.
11. In 1989 I also met a girl named Moira who is rumored to be sleazy, easy, and always ready just in case. Her teeth are blackened. I was working for Coverall and an Persian female boss who is also untouchable.
12. I bought a Subaru GL sedan for only $1200.
13. The Bush Family makes contact and begins sending us mysterious Christmas Cards from the White House. We never got them before under Reagan. The world is in total chaos but so was I.
14. I was kicked out of VA Tech for a year and forced into night school or community college temporarily.
15. I got a job in the construction industry; an odd event and with no explanation. I met another Padilla on the site of Democracy Plaza in Rockville, MD. We had wired Democracy Plaza I and II in the summer of 1989.
16. I got a tresspassing ticket at a US Navy explosive testing Quarry in Woodstock, VA court. I went there only on a date with Marsha. Marsha is another girl who is not able to take the initiative; only a butterfly landing occassionally.
17. I had dumped Katherine or this engagement after planning with Ann; then ran into a wall while in the US Army; some form of harassment and triggerring my PTSD constantly until I was diagnosed with 30%. I got PTSD from hitting rock bottom, a nervous breakdown, and sheer total hell in my life. I met Katherine, asked a few questions, wanted to know what she wanted, and concluded she was nothing special or silent - did not answer anything. She was a big question mark and I had no information to make up my mind who she was. I told Ann immediately and she said to play along with her. Katherine stripped or showed me her boobs.
18. When I got home from Tech, the only people around was William Casey and Jimmy Chatman; an Irish and Lebanese American. Will's father is a medical doctor and Jimmy's father was in the US Marines. Through them I met a girl who kept tabs on me named Kimmy, a rich girl whose father had a Delorean and whom stared deeply into my eyes. Kimmy was on the field hockey and Cheerleading team; but two years older. I would describe her as extremely rich. I met Kimmy finally that summer but did not talk to her. She came over to Will's house and surprised me but said nothing. Kimmy is the girl at Mary Washington who said her father worked at the Civil Rights section of the FBI. I presume Kimmy is Irish and wants me to commit or is testing to see if I will hit on her or become intmate after years of seduction. I assume they are getting jealous and worried by now with the swarms of girls.

Also, Kimmy is linked to the US Navy SEAL and basketball player who kidnaps and murders a Fairfax couple at Ocean City, Md. Kimmy is very athletic and is huge for a girl; but very gorgeous. Kimmy like Katherine is very quiet but wants the guy to take the initiative or shows aggressive initiative; she is not either. This was linked to the Turner Diaries and this Revolutionary Command or white supremacy group. Notice the robbery, murder, and basketball. I reported being attacked and under severe attack at the beach with another girl, a decoy named Lori Settnek who is even prettier than Katherine Moynihan or Kimmy. Lori looks exactly like Ann with the tan jacket on Politically Incorrect, gorgeous blonde. Both Lori and Ann put them to shame. Lori had been the spokesperson for Michelle Quinn and Lori is the spokesperson for Wendy Smith the MENSA super girl. The only other girl was Lori Vetter and I did not know her but she looks similar to Linda my ex. Linda did not have a spokesperson.

19. I went to see the Rolling Stones with Sarah Hijar and Marsha Butler. Marsha and I are kind of dating. Sarah is Adam's fiancee and close friends; chaperoning a date with Marsha; uneventful and intended to cheer me up.
20. Ann just got out of college and is ready for marriage. We begin life together in 1989. Ann and I are preparing to be engaged or meet; we are spending a lot of time together and intimately. This may have been misread or as usual bungled by this espionage presence. It is bringing out sexual or bizarre rape images in them due to the presence of Ann and I spending such close and intimate time together. If someone is anticipating me attending West Point, then they got it wrong. Ann and I seal the bond and literally tie the knot secretly. I might have been in NY from 1988 to 1992 had things been different. So I have girls from other schools eying me and trying to meet, Katherine. Ann spooks iRush in Palm Beach around 2004 or 2005. It felt as if an enemy was antagonizing us both and ruining our life; we are almost dead. We come so close to death, I flee the country and head to Canada.
21. Doug Smith (Ambassador Bolten look alike) asks me to house sit and baby sit his daughter Valerie; a half Thai prodigy and super kid. Valerie sees me as her brother almost and clings on to me. Like most girls, she probably has a crush on me and in 2006 I meet Stefanie McGuire from Fairfax (father US Navy and half Filipino, a super gorgeous female). McGuire is another tease and from Fairfax. She reminds me of Valerie and kisses me at a club named Fur in DC before giving me her phone number. Valerie was 7 in 1989 so now she was 24; about the same age. McGuire is stunning but I am not bonded to any of these people and am with Ann already. It feels like an overload in your mental circuits with all of these women and the teasing. Why would she kiss me upon meeting me? Was she a spokesperson for Valerie or friend of hers? In 2006 I meet a Valerie online from San Antonio and wonder where this is leading. It is some sort of sick game and a fantasy. Doug Smith was an alcoholic and in 2010 the Thai ambassador's daughter commits suicide after heavy drinking in NYC. She did not have the beauty of Valerie or Stefanie. After McGuire a Russian girl contacted me in 2006, Julia. Somehow this event was linked to Ann in NYC and Andrew Stein.

If there is such a thing as serial dating, then I am bouncing off one girl to the next. All of them are model material and if not gorgeous than super level gorgeous. There is no sex with any of them and it feels like a tease or some superficial game. By 2004 they are already on to Ann and in hot pursuit, stalking her.

No comments: