SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, June 7, 2010

FAMILY RESORTS; ORLANDO FL, RENTAL OR TIME SHARES; HYSTERIA; KIDNAPPING PLOTS OR MISSING CHILDREN; MAFIA EXTORTION SCAM; SPYING ON 6.7.2010

June 07, 2010: Dear PR Office of XXX Resorts: There must be a circus going on or some miscommunications. I will clarify this matter in a clear and concise manner; or make an attempt to resolve this standoff. First, is the circumstances. In 2006, I and several others were in "hot pursuit" of a deadly communist terror group running loose in upstate NY. Due to the dire or unpredictable circumstances, communications was limited and so was any outside contact. In 2008, your legal office contact me regarding an owed or past due account of $800 on a condo unit bought for $12,000 cash over the period of 12 months. The unit is worth approximately $12-15K at this time and has not been used since purchase. I never wrote to you about not paying or asking for a refund; I merely stated a desire to pay or a worthwhile plan by contacting my lawyer and financial manager.

This squabble over $800 is some kind of harassment or pressure tactic. Again, we are in a hairy predicament raiding and bringing to justice the most deadly and active communist, drug ring, terrorist group the FBI has ever encountered. My hands are full trying to keep federal agents alive, keeping myself alive, and trying to prevent further injuries or attacks. I am trying to keep my partner alive and the entire law enforcement community to include military and federal agencies. So this squabble over $800 had minor implications to the entirety of the circumstances. I am also awaiting medical evaluation at a medical facility which can substantiate a medical condition which can make this squabble stronger in court or before a magistrate. It was not my duty or purpose to default on $800 while in a deadly standoff or raiding the largest, most deadly, and active communist-terrorist group existing on the North American continent. I (or others) have never accused your company of extortion, spying, pressure tactics, or malicious prosecution of this matter; I (or we) simply ask if you seek to be paid or resolution based on extremely unusual circumstances?

Regardless of the circumstances, I wrote and asked you to resolve the matter as best as you and I could. I would gladly accept 50% of the sale price or value of the condo unit. Therefore, of the 12-14K a reasonable offer would be $5-7K and this standoff or pressure tactic would be resolved. Instead, I recieved malicious and threatening letters via the mail system by your organization. So I wrote again what the conditions of surrender are and the right to file formal complaints or charge you with federal crimes if necessary; worsening the matter was not on our ticket or dining room table. Even if you had offerred an amount of $5K it would be reasonable and acceptable. Instead, a letter stating your intent to "foreclose" on a condo unit with a past due amount of $800 strikes the average or reasonable person as "malicious" or "pernicious" deliberate actions to confuse or inflict harm on the matter. I have never accused you or stated you were a mafia controlled company seeking to extract private information from us or our financial stature.

So I will state in clear english again what my intentions and purpose is again. First, I have given you my lawyers name and directions to contact my lawyer and life long friend over any legal or financial matters. Simply put I was still "undercover" and under a different alias. Your actions caused more dangers to my protected status and this is a federal crime; it may lead to attempted murder charges for whom made this decision. It would have been much easier and very simple to place the property on the market as the lien and the deed has been purchased in 2005. This line of fire with your legal team must cease; if you wish to be paid I have given you clear instructions starting with Ann XXX, the Buffalo FBI investigative team, and even the HQ of the XX Army. If none of the above conclusively prooves and indicates these circumstances, you might want to check with the Office of the President.

Now there is distracting mail back and forth with the intent on injuring each party while in a deadly standoff and raid with the most active and ferocious communist terrorist group existing in North America. I am not asking for your paycheck or for you to drive hundreds of miles to resolve this awkward matter; I simply asked you recoup the $800 by selling the property or placing it on the market to the highest bidder; I will even compensate you if needed. So this matter has gone too far and I am not accusing you of shooting bullets at us or dragging our body into the line of fire; however, it would have been best to contact my lawyer-financial manager or assist in any way possible. Nobody has even accused you or asked if you are acting slightly psychopathic or overcompensating for a small amount of money on a valuable asset already purchased and owned.

Thank You. Alex XXX YYYYYY

No comments: