SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, February 1, 2010

SAFETY; GLOBAL STUCK THROTTLE ON TOYOTA-LEXUS; LOVE CANAL; POLICE PROBLEMS; PEARL HARBOR SUPREMACY; HOT HONKIES; ZIONISM; ; FEB 1, 2010

Monday, February 01, 2010 09:14:45 PM Hey Amber! Bin Hannity tries to get in everybody's pants; now he doesn't even bother to hide it or the fact he is a stalker and a 911 SCAB; relax... when the chips are down, hire hot girls and act cool! Bin Hannity says he likes the book "The Politician" by Andrew Young; all part of his "hands off policy" implemented in December of 2008. Go back and check what his hands off policy was about and how long it was until they wrecked it and blew it again. It is odd how Clinton and the unions are upstairs; and he has his fingerprint all over it. We can check the records; politico, dates, dinners, on stage with, exclusive access, and words never used before or emotions we have no idea what it is about. Who was their handler and PR; media assault? So why are they after ours? Sean hearts <3 Amber and O'keefe! Do not fall for his tissues and cream policy or the macarena machismo essence.
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
ANN SAYS THEY ARE IN PAIN AND STILL DO NOT GET IT OR HAVE A CLUE; A COMPLETE IDIOT AND NOT VERY ATTUNED TO REALITY

So we tried on politico.com (50 accounts shut down); Bin Hannity and Limbaugh promoted everyday and the web site went to hell and was trashed; then we tried on your own site getdrunkandvote4mccain.com and your web masters and the Jewish shadow on me blocked my internet, blocked your server, etc... over 1000 denial of service attacks, etc. Let's try this again and see if 1000 attacks repeat itself? I will post every message I get and the suspicious activity.

chptr_2@yahoo.com OR chptr_10@yahoo.com
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________

From 1993 to 2002, I report odd events with the police in and around Washington DC. It began when I got my motorcycle at age 16 and had Texas license plates. Then it was a ticket turning on 66 West from Arlington the night before being shipped off for the US Army. Then it was a series of car related matters such as 10 gallons of gear oil being dumped in my new RX7 Turbo sports car in 1993. Nothing happened to my custom fully prepped race track Ninja (Top Gun Edition); my hand rebuilt Ford "Elaine" Fastback (by a US Army Colonel) was passed over in 1993. Then it was one after the other moving violation in my rare (one of a kind) Toyota Pickup Truck from 1995 to 2002 all over the US and mostly local. I report some tracking device and constant pursuit. I report some mysterious gas in my cabin and sudden discombogulation while on isolated and dark highways fishing or coming back from fishing. I report not having any control over my body or motor functions. However, I had reported only in 1989 to 1990 a period of adjustment to the clandestine world-work where I ran into doors and trees for no reason; none after 1990. I report very unprofessional black soldiers taunting and bullying while in military service and on a mission with Delta and Ranger troopers in my unit. I report odd or strange events on the highways while being pursued; no mysterious sleeping gas in my other two vehicles; only my pickup truck. I did not have a stuck throttle or lead foot; it was some harassment effort and bullying by labor and unions. Read my report and what the upstairs and Bin Limbaugh-Hannity said; how long they were watching or casing us; when they knew; what Ann said or did to stop them.

1. Total fatalities and reports of stuck throttles on Toyota-Lexus in Europe:
2. Total fatalities and reports of stuck throttles on Toyota-Lexus in Canada:
3. Total fatalities and reports of stuck throttles on Toyota-Lexus in Asia:
4. Total fatalities and reports of stuck throttles on Toyota-Lexus in America:
5. How to stop a runaway car in good and bad weather:
6. How to teach police officers with a brand new Lexus to save their family when panicked:
7. Movie (Bruce Willis as Detective Mclean): The police and Terrorism (and hot wives)
8. Biography: Andrew Cunanon and Western New York (Military and Clandestine Services, OSS, and Pacific Theatre)
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
WAR HEROES; HOT WIVES; BAD TIMES; WORKING FOR US; ROMANCE STORY; WANTING TO HELP; WEB OF DECEPTION; ZIONISM; LABOR AND CATHOLICS; LABOR UNION USA; AFL = CIO HISTORY; THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY USA; SNOOKIE RECOGNIZES IT AND AWESOMENESS!






___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
SNOOKIE, IT BE ME... SHORTY; YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE ME BABY? I GOT THE LOW DOWN ON THEM! SNOOKIE... YOU THERE?

Mr. Bin MF buffoon, please save us; we do not want to die.
Oh my god, that hurt so much; I think I am bleeding now! Wait come back Mr. Bin MF buffoon, I promise to be good. This did not turn out as we had expected; oh my god it hurts so much; I do not think I will survive this... someone help!

It is fo eva, Mr. Bin MF buffoon; save us please baby? No... no... not again. Ouch! Ouch! You A-hole! You Dyke! Go to hell...
That hurt so much Mr. Bin MF buffoon; I think I am bleeding and am not going to make it; if you do that again; I might faint.

Mr. Bin MF buffoon; can we be friends? No, that is a nail. Please no more Mr. Bin MF buffoon; it hurts so much and I am bleeding so badly. No not the knife! That hurts so bad. Wait come back, I am not done. You are going to get hostile treatment if you do not come back now!

Mr. Bin MF buffoon, please save us; we do not want to die. Can you call Rush or the Bin Terror group? Oh, that is a very big knife; I am scared. Do you like me Mr. Bin MF buffoon? Please answer me; I want to know you and love you. You the Shiek; you rock mo; I want to be juss like you; you are awesome (high five); we with you! Oh my god... what the hell is that? Let's spend the night with them, bond, and get close!

Ouch! No! Please no more; I promise to shut up and not talk to you Mr. Bin MF buffoon; please. I need at least three of my fingers; no more. This is forever; come back we need you and love you. I do not think I am going to make it now Mr. Bin MF buffoon; we are in trouble. Jersey shore baby! You recognize snookie and her cookies; you do not recognize me baby? Oh no, not again... ouch! Hey stop it; we love you and need you; you are in our world and under our control. No, not that... please that hurts so much and we are bleeding so badly; just come back and save us.

Mr. Bin MF buffoon... are you there? I don't think I am going to make it now baby; Jersey Shore fo eva! Yeah, moon walk on the boardwalk hollywood style! Mr. Bin MF buffoon, can I come over tonight and be with you? Can we try this again? Oh wait, not the nail... please not the nail; I promise to be careful next time and not bother you. How come you like to dress with like that? No! No! Not the hair pulling now... oh I did not mean it; I meant hands off this time, I swear, this time it is different. We are still superior and you are hostile! Oh my god, they are suing us; you are a dick and an a-hole!

No comments:

Blog Archive